What's new

super silver sour diesel haze

G

SWEET haze side...

THat may be very sweet like church incence!
I CANT SPELL....

S.O.T.G.

Nice job man

Nice job man

Gotta love those long white hazy hairs...real nice man!

Looks like it's got a lot of supersilver in it.

Last edited:

PoppinFresh

wow my brother and i were talkin about this very same thing because i have a serious love for diesel and he's got some super silver haze. we figured he'd grow out the haze while i try to get my hands on some diesel seeds and in the future we breed em or something. mannnn, i love that pic.

dRbreiT0r

yeah the odor is amazing !!!!

got around 50 clones in flower ..

its THE strain for Sog if you ask me. it needs absolutly NO time to veg before blooming. i sent some directly into flower (10cm) they are now around 1m - 1,2m
to compare: the super silver haze (without the sour diesel in it) gets around 80-100cm when sent directly into bloom.

it also develops not very much branches besides the mainbud. i got around 25 clones on 1,1m² but i think you could do also 35 on 1,1m² ! only 1 long long mainbud.

so this is dfently THE Sativa...

cant wait to smoke it hehe

also curious how long they will take to finish

Last edited:

Rootstyle

I tryed the sd pheno from our bud Mysta and let me tell you it was really kind. :smile: They picked a good one.I love the little spicy haze undertone. Killer hybrid. :yes: :yes:

Last edited:

evergreen

that topbud is looking dangerous!

4184DSC01872sfdg.jpg

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awsome Pics TOr...verry nice work your showing us...i joind the club became a SSSDH owner myself 2 day...i'm verry stoked about that :jump: :jump:

mr cheese

spot on my man!!! exellent growing! whats she like to grow? she bit of a bitch with the nutes? what conditions are they under if you dont mind me asking? i.e lights, medium ect ect? all the best....mrc

dRbreiT0r

shes is very bitchy on hydro. if the ph rasises just a little she starts to bitch ...

but i only got 3 on hydro. the others are all grown on light mix (bio bizz). most are in 3,6l pots some in 6l.

lights are 600w.

temps are muuuuuuuuuuuuch to high at the moment: 28-33° but cant dont anything against it. its just soooo hot.

Latest posts

Latest posts