What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ODB and NOW N FRUITTI

Cantharellus

Now n fruitti 1
20231205_122233.jpg

Pretty lanky I am expecting some stretch.

stiff

Veteran
Good luck,bro...always wondered about the ODB. Looking forward to your grow and the results.
Cheers,stiffy

Cantharellus

Here are the fans from top to bottom
Odb1
odb2
Now n fruitti 1
20231209_073238.jpg

Now n fruitti has some of the largest fan leaves I have seen for a young plant.

kro-magnon

Veteran
The ODB must have some powerful smells with such parents, I have grown only one cross with Cheese, it was from Escobar, Cheese x C99, but I didn't like the mix between the two genetics, I think they had some profile so different it didn't marry together with harmony. With Biker Kush the result of the smell mix must be better, at least pungent.
I know nothing about the clone only Now and Later, what type of plant is it ? How does it smell ?

Cantharellus

I was expecting big smells with the ODB also but i am not getting much smell yet. ODB1 does seem to have a slight berry type smell which I was not expecting. ODB2 is smelling different but I can't put a label on it yet. The Now N Frutti was a very heavy fruit smell at first but that has faded into a more dank smell at the moment and not as loud as in early flower.

Cantharellus

ODB1
20240107_155831.jpg

20240107_155959.jpg

ODB2
20240107_155852.jpg
20240107_155945.jpg

NOW N FRUTTI
20240107_155902.jpg
20240107_155912.jpg

The Now N Frutti flowers r looking a little loose at this point. I have 2 others that didn't stretch maybe they will be different.
The ODB all have what I am assuming is the cheese smell. The hint of berries has faded away.

Last edited:

Cantharellus

I wish I could lmao. The now n frutti is pretty easy as they are all very candy like smells with maybe a little bit of rotten fruit. The ODB all smell pretty much the same which is a smell I can't really describe except it smells like good weed. Dank. Its unique and not OG like. I am sure there is a cheese of some sort that smells like it. ODB1 is sort of an outlier as it did have a faint berry smell early on which has totally turned to what I will call cheese. I hope that helps a little.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the details, it's always nice to have the smells described because it's a huge factor when I choose what seeds to buy. I have only grown one Cheese hybrid, it was crossed with C99 by Escobar and I was nor a fan of the smells the girls had. IMO the the 2 very different terpenes profiles of Cheese and C99 did not mix well in this hybrid. Since this fail I have not try any other cross of Cheese but I certainly missed a few good ones like ODB.