What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama's Pot Smoking Days Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey he came out for gay rights after being against them for a short time period. I hope if he gets a second term he might do something for us. Romney will sure as shit just make things worse. He said is on camera straight to a mmj patients face.

I'm thinking of joining Bill Maher's "wifer" movement.

It is odd that Mitt hasn't released his first and "only" marriage certificate. Not saying he has more than one wife, but why would a devote mormon not want to do everything to prove he doesn't have multiple spouses? What is he hiding?

G

greenmatter

I'm thinking of joining Bill Maher's "wifer" movement.

It is odd that Mitt hasn't released his first and "only" marriage certificate. Not saying he has more than one wife, but why would a devote mormon not want to do everything to prove he doesn't have multiple spouses? What is he hiding?

he is hiding that he inhaled with clinton, sold blow to bush, and helped obama forge a birth certificate whilst eating a kenyan dog and doing bong hits with bill ayers in scooter libby's mistress' sex toy drawer

where is your imagination bro?

herd

if obama legalized weed that would be just what the opposition wants.
a weed smoking black guy to bash on and negate any chance of any other "minority" candidate to be taken seriouse.

the racism in this county is our inerdermus or inner layer skin,
we can say its gone but those whole belive that pile of crap is a sheep waiting to be sheered by the gov

jump /injack

Veteran
Attorneys and law enforcement make more on the sale of marijuana than the crime syndicates of Mexico. Just look at who and what make the money, first the cops that make the bust then bondsman, then your attorney, then you go into the system where you meet the attorneys in the DA's office, then you meet the judge. If your found guilty the incarcerators take charge, the sheriff's office, then the ride to the cross bar hotel, then the guards union and guards. Everyone is making money on your misery while your getting cornholed in the slammer and when you get out the parole system takes a bite of your money; it's a big legal business but if its made legal the Narco Attorneys and all the rest of those who make money on your incarceration go broke. The best shot is to have it de-criminalized with a classification change, go from a Class #1 to a #3 like aspirin and you immediately cut out all those that oppose MJ. Stop letting the FDA and DEA make the classification for the legal profession and it's a done deal. Work on your reps, if they don't go along work on their sinecure, vote them out, tell your Senators and Representatives that you will vote against them on just this one thing. Go for the possible.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Surprise! Once again - for the umptejillionth time - the movement is betrayed by the leadership of (wait for it)...

The Democratic Party.

If you are feeling a little sheepish, go look at the chump in the mirror who demonizes Republicans to their face while the Democratic Party fucks them in the ass... Bareback!

G

greenmatter

Surprise! Once again - for the umptejillionth time - the movement is betrayed by the leadership of (wait for it)...

The Democratic Party.

If you are feeling a little sheepish, go look at the chump in the mirror who demonizes Republicans to their face while the Democratic Party fucks them in the ass... Bareback!

uhhhh ........ not trying to be difficult but could you please give me an example of the great republican leaders who are not fucking us in the ass?

just trying to keep things on an even keel .......

i hope the pic explains how i feel about the whole game

herd

The Democratic Party.

lol @ me being a demecrat:laughing: you republican huh.well im neither just an american who wants his freedom.not some culture vulture telling me what i can and cant do.as long as im not robbing or messing with anyones logical rights to live then whats the problem?ooooh my fault true freedom is for the top head honchoes who own companys to keep mindless middle and low class slaves to work a 9-5(way more in most cases) and these fake holidays and other gimicks? really like really wake up:huggg:

basically the pic greenmatter posted.plz dont reply if you cant understand that pic

Last edited:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
So Obama turned out to be nothing more than a cardboard cut out of a man.

What are you Turkey's going to do, vote for Romney?

Hahahahahahahahaha.....gotta love American 'Democracy'

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Y'all ain't seen shit. Just wait until reform debate begins. That's when we'll see all the private interests who've up to now enjoyed virtual anonymity - more like folks ignoring their efforts to prevent reform.

It's a golden opportunity to recognize the "If I don't get what I want I'll hate you more" attitude doesn't work. Private interests have enough money to drag this out indefinitely. That doesn't necessarily mean forever but it took decades to prosecute big tobacco for knowingly killing millions of people. Anybody seen the Partnership For A Drug-Free America member list? Big tobacco is just two, maybe three of dozens of corporations organized to fight reform. Then you have DARE, MADD and other public interest groups who raise millions annually.

As long as our system is polluted with special interest money it'll take multiple facets of government working together, otherwise money will control key lawmakers enough to resist reform. How long they're able to resist depends on how long it takes the House, Senate and possibly state and local governments to coalesce against money.

H

Husky.Rex

It makes NO! difference who the American people vote for there all singing from the same song sheet.......a song sheet called ZIONISM!
America is the strong arm for these elite bastards. The evidence is there right in front of everybody eyes and STILL! people can't see it.

Soatoro has carried on exactly where Bush has left off. Common guys open your eyes and smell the coffee America is being systematically broken down piece by piece.

supermanlives

Veteran
they all suck the system is rigged. obummer. and sorry to say it theres some real old bastards still in power that were kkk members and rasist bastards. a black guy aint gonna get tooo many favors from them.

Last edited:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I know lots and lots of people that smoked when they were young and stopped when they got older. One of my ex wives referred to weed smoking as immature. Ironically I smoked with her father when we visited.

When I was young I was constantly high, Now I may skip a day or two. I have only started smoking before work lately, and that is very light smoking.

If some people quit smoking just to keep a good job, imagine being president. You don't get a much better job than that. I would be willing to bet that at some point he will smoke again. He will probably be in Hawaii when he does it, enjoying the sunset and wanting to relive his youth.

I just got back from Hawaii and Man I love it there. I want to go there to live. It is the perfect place to catch a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts