What's new

Obama's drug czar declares marijuana has no medical value

H

h^2 O

so shhit hasn't changed. It's on the way out though - unless those crazy conservatives with community college degrees and bible quotes hypnotize enough country bumpkins.

L

luaith

i'l be having my own 1-900 psychic line shortly...it will finance my bloated liver..

thanks for your support.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
cannabis wont be legal till the year 2025...mark my words.

thats when all the current members of the senate and congress will either be dead or retired.
and a younger generation will take over.

i can tell your future..just look whats in your hand.

Considering the quality of the generations keeps diminishing with each one, and the fact that the propaganda just keeps coming at us harder and harder, regardless of how much scientific data there is to back up the truth... What better time is there than now?

Why?

I cannot fathom why.

It will never happen until we, as the people, DEMAND that it happens. We'll keep getting the same crock of bullshit over and over, look at Obama for example.

Last edited:

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Keep telling yourself that while waiting for change. It doesn't happen by itself, it needs to initiated. Someday is not good enough and we all know damn well it should be legalized now.

Think of all the shit people are going to catch because of a matter of preference in the meantime. Think of the many people that will go to jail/prison, lose their lives, lose their homes, lose chances to receive funds for college, be discriminated against in the work force, be dropped from their insurance policies, have their kids taken away by DCFS, and so forth. On top of that, consider the drug and gang related violence when it comes to shitty ass brick.

Even if legalization is out of sight at the moment, there's no need for ignorant and false statements. They know the majority of the people are all ears and all dogs for everything they say, so they're basically spreading lies. I expected a lot more out of this administration, but I knew deep down it'd be the same shit. So yeah, I do blame Obama.

No, it's not okay, and at this rate it'll never be okay.

bkind

Don't get me wrong, marijuana prohibition is screwed up but I just hope it's part of a bigger and better picture than we can see.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
cannabis wont be legal till the year 2025...mark my words.

thats when all the current members of the senate and congress will either be dead or retired.
and a younger generation will take over.

i can tell your future..just look whats in your hand.

They are already working on the younger generation.
Being a Straight Edge - /insert Group genre here, is whats cool.

If it doesn't happen it cant only get worse.
I don't remember alcohol waiting this long for legalization, Am i wrong ?

CaptainTrips

People have been saying this for how long... ? just wait until the old farts die/out of power, the young generation will do so and so... The problem is the system is so corrupt, the new generation becomes the old generation... meet the new boss, same as the old boss kind of deal...

PharmaCan

Veteran
The biggest problem with the American electoral process is that people don't vote in the primaries so the same douche bags keep getting elected over and over again. If people would actually take the time to seriously consider their choices in the primary elections, and then elect qualified candidates to run for office, we would have some decent choices when election time comes around.

Another problem is that third parties put too much emphasis on winning the presidency and not enough emphasis on winning seats in the House and Senate. Just look at the current composition of the Senate. Just one Senator who is not a Repub or Dem, and who actually cared about representing his/her constituents, could hold a balance of power in the Senate right now. Get two or three Senators from outside the big two and they could actually start having a major influence on policy.

The longest journey begins with a single step!

PC

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
The biggest problem with the American electoral process is that people don't vote in the primaries so the same douche bags keep getting elected over and over again. If people would actually take the time to seriously consider their choices in the primary elections, and then elect qualified candidates to run for office, we would have some decent choices when election time comes around.

Another problem is that third parties put too much emphasis on winning the presidency and not enough emphasis on winning seats in the House and Senate. Just look at the current composition of the Senate. Just one Senator who is not a Repub or Dem, and who actually cared about representing his/her constituents, could hold a balance of power in the Senate right now. Get two or three Senators from outside the big two and they could actually start having a major influence on policy.

The longest journey begins with a single step!

PC

see my sig :joint:

It's a start.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
that is a lie cos i have proof obama is a pothead too..
obama-smoking1.jpg

he just want it all to himself.. LIAR!!!! peace.

sack

I

icmag.is.#1

that is a lie cos i have proof obama is a pothead too..
obama-smoking1.jpg

he just want it all to himself.. LIAR!!!! peace.

sack

his eyes are incredibly red and I dont think that kind of redness can be photo-shopped. Looks like a PRE-election picture

Latest posts

Latest posts