What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama Drug Policy calls for drugged driving charges for UNIMPAIRED marijuana users

jd4083

Veteran
You brainwashed people and your euphemisms are intellectually nauseating.

It's called the Tea Party chump. You should educate yourself with books instead of the boob tube before throwing names around. Damn Fascist loving whores.

okay, this settles it, you gotta be trolling :laughing::laughing: good show, you got me for sure

Sounds like the alcohol industry doesn't like that marijuana will be made legal shortly and they're regulated as they are because they sell poison that does in fact impair people. Hey it's cool, I just won't drive, in fact nobody should drive, I'm sure that'll help the economy do whatever the hell they want it to do. I'm sorry we're not making enough money to make it so you can keep hoarding it for yourself bro.

When the CIA, under the MK-Ultra, tested all known drugs two came up as specially dangerous for the current System:

LSD and Cannabis

The rest is NOW

yes because u THINK with those "drugs". you think beyond the borders in your brain that society has put there in order to be a "normal" citizen.

redbull is right. if every toker stops driving then the oil/gasoline companies will change that law again ;)

btw what is the situation with obama in usa? i remember when he got elected everybody looked at him as the messiah. how has that chenged now? i mean not only for drug laws but in general

Catharsis

When elections roll around everyone seems to forget that the president is a very small cog in a vast machine built exclusively to control every aspect of our lives. From what kind of sugar we can use in our sodas to what kind of plant we can smoke.

This new policy is objectively absurd. They know it, we know it, but because of the power we give to the government we have bent ourselves over again.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
okay, this settles it, you gotta be trolling :laughing::laughing: good show, you got me for sure

LOL. It's funny that what I say is so confusing to you.

BTW, the show is just getting started. If the first act was too difficult for you to figure out then..... :biglaugh: Oh boy, Acts II and III and going to be a real doozy for that brain of yours. You should go turn on TV and go back to sleep.

Last edited:

T-type

which standard field sobriety test do they use to determine if the drug is present in your body?
under what circumstances can the police demand your blood or urine?

They don't want your urine. They want your blood. The officer will say I think you are under the influence of marijuana. He will then take you to the hospital. You will have two choices at this time.
Sign the consent form, or don't.

Option one is sign the consent form. From there they take your blood, give your license back and you have to wait for court. (with license still in hand)

Option 2 is don't sign. They take your license for 1 year (they give it back in 6 months if you sign) the instant you refuse. I would imagine they then get pissy and take you to jail, fondle your balls a little, you know standard procedure.

If you don't have anything on you I would say do not sign the paper. I signed, but only because I knew I would lose my license for 6 months instead of a year.

If you have a lawyer he will probably kiss you for not submitting to their test though.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
like most of these issues the only real solution is cannabis legalization.

I personally don't think people should be driving on the same roads my wife and son drive on if they are strung out on speed or opiates, especially if they are driving in such a manner as to be stopped for it. The inherent unfairness has to do more with the fact that cannabis is lumped in with drugs that kill people than anything else.

Junkies and lushes should take cabs and busses.

This is just the beginning, it is all about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS, any of you folks in S. Cal noticed the prison buses are now Wakenhut driving up and down the 15? Need to keep those buses full and drive people all over the place. How else do you create jobs? My guess would be that Quest Diagnostics (drug test company) pays their lobbyist (one guy) more than the entire MJ community has donated to MPP this year. Money talks and bullshit gets drug tested. Oh and I have no doubt that when you show up to get your free medical coverage, you will be drug tested first and if you have something not prescribed by a legit doctor, no coverage for you, maybe even you will be arrested on the spot and charged with DUI, unless you rode the bus to the doctors. Yeah maybe we need another its about to be totally legal thread on here. Its all about HEMP and JOBS.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Education is surely the key for all sides.

Education is surely the key for all sides.

Ppl have been on the road on Opiates for more then 40 years lol lol.. Again I don't think this is the problem I do think "ALCOHOL" is lol lol.. Whenever somthing goes wrong and anyone has an accident and they do find drugs in their system they always say things like. "Oh it must have been the opiates he/she were taking".. Well I can tell you that it doesn't effect your driving lol .. Out of all the things I have done the only thing that truely effects my driving is "alcohol "... And of-course some crazy drugs i.e. shrooms ect. that you don't want to do while driving.. So if you want to be honest about the whole thing for all the ppl out there this is the truth.. peace out Headband707:tiphat:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
LOL okay drugs effect everyone differently which is also a problem . I may be able to take 120mg of Morphine and be fine you might be on your butt. Those are the facts about drugs and the effects on everyone.. It's the exact same with bud.. what you might find strong I may find weak. peace out Headband707

Funny how a lot of people are still very supportive of Obama, he is evil like the rest. Maybe even more so. His citizen army concept is a little scary! Who ever said the president does not have much power is correct, we need to clean up congress! Who ever said don't vote democrat or republican hit the nail on the head, we will keep losing our rights until we fight or change our voting patterns. Hopefully voting patterns change first. Unlikely that will happen until it really hurts, then it will be too late.

you shouldnt concentrate on driving while high, that is not good in general, although many people CAN drive safely while high.
this is that they want to tell you "look we know you toked a week ago and obviously now you are not high but we can get you, so stop smoking weed"
if you want to smoke something, smoke our cigarettes . and if you want to get high drink our alcohol. so u cant do some creative thinking and you cant see the big picture.
weed is the enemy not only because you can produce it, but because u THINK while high

i dont think that you can change anything with elections, THEY give you the possibilities and you pick one of them, but in the end whatever you chose YOU loose. THEY win

you in america have guns. what is the point of having guns isnt it that the goverment must fear you? does it happen?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you in america have guns. what is the point of having guns isnt it that the goverment must fear you? does it happen?

Good question.

The initial intent at the formation of the Constitution was we the people would form militia's as protection against tyrannical centralized power. The Federal Government really wasn't supposed to have a standing army all the time. Only if we were attacked. George Washington knew that a large standing army would eventually become a threat to the Republic.

Obviously, this has all gone by the wayside now. The standing army runs the country (ie Military Dictatorship) and has full swing since WWII. It initially became a threat after WWI. Today's fucked up world is the conclusion of this long ass War Game. They attack us all the time to reinforce the need for a massive military complex and justify it's budget. More commonly known as the politics of fear. Unfortunately we the people are the losers of the war.

The Drug War and criminalizing society is all part of it. The system eventually cannibalizes itself.

Also, IMHO, Americans are much more docile than Europeans when it comes politics and suspicion of the government. We yell at ourselves instead of holding the government accountable and we never go out and protest. We are too busy watching TV lol.

Edit: Nice little quote from Major General Smedley Butler who at the time of his death in 1940 was the most decorated war hero in Marine history:

“War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.
It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

Last edited:
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

==================================

your most decorated general said it. why dont you do something to make it happen? the western world starts and ends in america. YOU have to start the fight and the rest of the world follows.
the Greek revolution slogan was "Freedom or Death".
now i can feel it more than ever. you should too.
peace from greece

unfortunatly there are people who put the dollar bill above of their lives. and go to war for it. if your soldiers thought a bit before going to war. and if all soldiers and cops in the world had the ability to THINK. world would be different

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
We should have never put that assclown in office! With a name like his we should have known...barack heussein obama! I swear America was at war with a huessein not to long ago. This dude has us no better than if pussy bush would have made it! FUCK THE US GOVERNMENT!

itisme

Veteran
Another example of STUPIDITY running a muck!

Why don't you just say MANDATORY MINIMUM OF 20 YEARS!!! Fucking morons!