What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama Drug Policy calls for drugged driving charges for UNIMPAIRED marijuana users

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
if this is the case ive been driving my whole adult life impaired.i started smoking weed around 15 yrs old and didnt get a drivers license until i was 28 so i should actully be very good at driving stoned lol

BabyHuey

Piss poor decision to attempt to expand these ridiculous laws further.:mad:

This is all based on the Michigan Supreme Court decision
which states that intoxication is irrelevant. :dunno:

We are already subject to this in 15 states,including
MMJ states with no exclusions for legal patients.

While I have no intentions of joining the Teabaggers:laughing:
I am disappointed in this administrations position on this.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
This is all based on the Michigan Supreme Court decision
which states that intoxication is irrelevant. :dunno:

that's just fucking assinine...:jerkit:

We are already subject to this in 15 states,including
MMJ states with no exclusions for legal patients.

this is the part i can't understand... WTF? so now every single MMJ patient can't drive legally...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While I have no intentions of joining the Teabaggers:laughing:

You brainwashed people and your euphemisms are intellectually nauseating.

It's called the Tea Party chump. You should educate yourself with books instead of the boob tube before throwing names around. Damn Fascist loving whores.

EDIT:
NEVERMIND. Tea Baggers they are. I don't care anymore. It's all a bunch of shit.

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well first don't DRINK AND DRIVE !!

Well first don't DRINK AND DRIVE !!

This goes without saying lol.. hello?? If a cop pulls you over and your drunk/tipsey you deserve what you get end of story .. So I suggest not getting behind a wheel and acting like a moron.. and then the cop will have no reason to look further .. peace out Headband707:tiphat:

This goes without saying lol.. hello?? If a cop pulls you over and your drunk/tipsey you deserve what you get end of story .. So I suggest not getting behind a wheel and acting like a moron.. and then the cop will have no reason to look further .. peace out Headband707:tiphat:

This is flawed logic. The cops will and do use laws like this at their discretion to abuse basic rights.

BabyHuey

Chump??:laughing:
Nice to see you too Gramps:wave:
That time of the month?

Don't know why my little poke offended you
but if I feel like calling them "Tea Baggers" I will do so.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
There are different metabolites which can be used to determine when the weed was used, either very recently or awhile back. This is ridiculous.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Friend of ours is ex-Navy Seal, cancer survivor, had a trache for 7 years and fed out of a tube for 7 years just had something like this happen. Now, he's dying of liver failure and he just got a DUI for having a joint in his possession. They took him to a hospital, took his blood and charged this 51 year old dying man with a fucking DUI. This is in Michigan.

He needs to get ahold of NORML or any other organization, this man needs help. This is a poster case for setting some legislation in Michigan. If anybody of any importance in cannabis support organizations reads this, PM me. This needs to get out to the Lansing State Journal and Detroit Free Press. This is bullshit, cases like him are going to set the laws for us. But we have to stand up and make it happen.

This is fucked up guys.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
When the CIA, under the MK-Ultra, tested all known drugs two came up as specially dangerous for the current System:

LSD and Cannabis

The rest is NOW

BabyHuey

Friend of ours is ex-Navy Seal, cancer survivor, had a trache for 7 years and fed out of a tube for 7 years just had something like this happen. Now, he's dying of liver failure and he just got a DUI for having a joint in his possession. They took him to a hospital, took his blood and charged this 51 year old dying man with a fucking DUI. This is in Michigan.

He needs to get ahold of NORML or any other organization, this man needs help. This is a poster case for setting some legislation in Michigan. If anybody of any importance in cannabis support organizations reads this, PM me. This needs to get out to the Lansing State Journal and Detroit Free Press. This is bullshit, cases like him are going to set the laws for us. But we have to stand up and make it happen.

This is fucked up guys.

Very sorry to hear about your friend.:frown:

This is a very real danger for med patients in these states,
many who are not even aware of this law and assume they
have some protection/exclusion under their medical law.I read
a quote from a Michigan sheriff,chief of Police??
stating all Michigan MMJ patients should surrender their
drivers licenses since they could not legally
drive under current law.:wallbash:

Any changes are going to have to be legislative I would think
since the Michigan Supreme Court is the originator
of this legal decision.

Best of luck to your friend.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

Uh oh. I guess Obama Jesus doesn't love us so much after all lol. Looks like he's thinking up ideas to make money off his cattle in his privatized prisons.

Keep Hoping guys. Maybe if we all Hope enough this will all just go away. Hope, Hope, Hope.

I'm going to close my eyes and HOPE now. I HOPE I'm not getting scammed. *clicks heels 3 times "There is no place like home, there is no place like home...."

C'mon guys, wakey, wakey he's just another Fascist in a long line of fascists President's dating back decades. You've been bamboozled. Don't feel bad, it happens.

This just in, Obama doesn't like you. In fact he want's to destroy you. Bush III

Best quote Ive read in a while...

I swear with all the rules and regulation's, from the feds down threw the states all the way to hometown america ,are designed for us to FAIL...With enough laws on the books they will catch everybody eventualy doing something illegal...

.............Another good one...Sad shit man...Obama is no different than Bush, Clinton or Carter....All the same people, doing the same exact thing....Fucking over the people that make this country work..... Its all the same and will continue to be the same, until America wakes up and stops voting for Repubs and Demos......They are the same..they work for the same big corporations that have been running this Country for along time...I gotta think that Ron Paul might have been a different President, but then again, hes not backed by big corporations, so he doesnt get huge money to run, and then not backed by the 2 big parties....blah blah blah....its a never ending cycle of SHIT! BUt please dont forget to pay all of your taxes this year.....

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know why my little poke offended you
but if I feel like calling them "Tea Baggers" I will do so.

I'm a member of the Tea Party grassroots movement. Not the Neo-Con Tea Party Express you hear about in the mainstream media source. You have to actually get off your ass and come look for us. Yes it's a small minority but we all hold the same basic philosophy. We have been over run with criminals. Instead of focusing on questions of good governance we should be focusing on questions of criminology. It's an easy switch. Hey, we are dealing with 60+ years of a MIC, Bank run propaganda state, I don't expect you see it just yet. When the screws get tight you might.

I get tired of being called a Tea Bagger by simpletons who spew regurgitated propaganda from the mainstream media. It's intellectual horse shit. It's just more dividing and conquering all over the place.

So call me a Tea Bagger all you want brother and laugh while you do it. :biglaugh:

Laugh it up big now because it's going to be big frowns all around town here in a little while. You'll be lucky to be eating tea bags when your money is worthless. You may find out one day we were trying to save your life.

I'm way off topic. I'll shut up now.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bird you left a neg whatever they are in my IC box lol

Bird you left a neg whatever they are in my IC box lol

It's all good bro but your comment to me was this is about finding bud in your system and I'm aware of that lol.. Maybe I shouldn't be so callus as the US's laws are pretty fucking harsh so I will take it back .. But I really mean the part about not being a MORON and getting behind the wheel of any moving vehicle when you have been drinking come on bro seriously .They pull you over drunk then your an asshole IMHO..
The other part about them finding bud in our system that was just a matter of time . But this too will have to go to court because what about all the pain pills ppl are on while operating machinery while working.. Opens a whole can of worms doesn't it?? LOL LOL they are fools ,,,, peace out Headband707:dance013: