What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OBAMA AND WEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenhead

Veteran
twisted treez said:
but seriously if your a pot head and you beleive obama is a bad choice then your probably a fake pot head r

I'm a real pothead and I believe that obama is a bad choice, so there......
:laughing:

Pot is not even an issue compared to more important issues, and besides, Obama is certainly not pro-pot and he's a non-trust worthy person that talks out of both sides of his mouth. Regardless of who becomes prez, I will continue to enjoy my weed, lol.

:joint: :wave:

G

twisted treez said:
ok so you dont like handouts, well thats fine but do you like paying kids to go and possible get killed . when bin laden is in afghanistan if we spent the mones 341 billion looking for him we would have him. or is that just more women that wont have a husband so you can try and screw them,

a great movie rould be if that one of you so called non racist got to be born in what you refer to as the gheto as a crack baby , means your in deniel, but really obama isnt worried about ron paul heads that hate him , if i had a 1$ for everyone of you fools that is gonna be an idiot and write in his name or not vote i would be rich read my post up there stop being in denial
what ever and by the way i dont agree with everything that thomas jefferson says but i do like some quates, and there is one about how people should not pass hatred against blacks on to there kids.

but seriously if your a pot head and you beleive obama is a bad choice then your probably a fake pot head , i mean ron paul wright in is a bad idea if you cant win the primary, how you gonna get people to do it to, look if you dont like obama your a racist and probably are a boring mean controling person, im no angle but ive been around this country and the love is gone , confusious changed china with love and their was no crime , then he was killed by people yhay like to treat others like robots or slaves,so do some research google some things i said and go smoke your dirty weed in your trailer

No I don't like handouts and people telling me what to do.
Bin Laden's been dead since 2002, google it if you don't believe me.
I believe you are the real racist and you sound like you never completed elementary school.
You don't agree with some of Thomas Jefferson? He's a part of the reason why we have or had freedom and the Constitution.
I guess I am a fake pothead and I smoke Sun Flower plants.
If I dont like Obama I am racist? wtf? that is so foolish for you to believe that.
How did you know I live in a trailer?

greenhead

Veteran
KINGPIFF said:
If I dont like Obama I am racist? wtf? that is so foolish for you to believe that.

I don't like Obama either, so I guess that makes me the Grand Imperial Wizard of the KKK. Shhhh, don't tell anybody....

:laughing: :joint: :wave:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
The thread title says OBAMA AND WEED, so what was his favorite strain? Anyone knows? Come on kids, use your street influence and find someone that used to toke with Obama.

toofat

greenhead said:
I don't like Obama either, so I guess that makes me the Grand Imperial Wizard of the KKK. Shhhh, don't tell anybody....

:laughing: :joint: :wave:

Actually, it makes you a hater. :spank:

greenhead

Veteran
toofat said:
Actually, it makes you a hater. :spank:

No, it makes me an intelligent person who has common sense, and I've reached the conclusion that I don't like what's coming out of his smug two-sided mouth. I find his policies to be naive and ridiculous. Only a fool would accuse somebody else of being a hater if they don't happen to swoon over Obama, lol.

greenhead

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
The thread title says OBAMA AND WEED, so what was his favorite strain? Anyone knows? Come on kids, use your street influence and find someone that used to toke with Obama.

He probably thinks that hydro is a strain of weed.

G

greenhead said:
He probably thinks that hydro is a strain of weed.

haha I hate those people, the ones who act like they know all bout bud and then they tell you the best weed is hydro lol

toofat

greenhead said:
No, it makes me an intelligent person who has common sense, and I've reached the conclusion that I don't like what's coming out of his smug two-sided mouth. I find his policies to be naive and ridiculous. Only a fool would accuse somebody else of being a hater if they don't happen to swoon over Obama, lol.

Use some of your intelligence to understand what being a hater means. I see you already know what a fool means. lol

greenhead

Veteran
toofat said:
Use some of your intelligence to understand what being a hater means. I see you already know what a fool means. lol

You should use whatever little intelligence that you still possess in order to find out what being a hater means, before you foolishly accuse anybody else of being a hater.

I don't hate Obama at all, he's far too insignificant of a person for me to hate. I do find him to be a naive, smooth talking charlatan, but I can't really say that I hate him. Hate is usually reserved for people that are actually deserving of it, people who have done truly bad things. Obama hasn't done anything truly bad yet, besides talking a bunch of crap, lol.

Last edited:
G

Because someone does not vote for Obama doesn't mean they are a hater. Shame on you Obama supporters use are worse than those crazy Ron Paul people... shame...

toofat

greenhead said:
You should use whatever little intelligence that you still possess in order to find out what being a hater means, before you foolishly accuse anybody else of being a hater.

I don't hate Obama at all, he's far too insignificant of a person for me to hate. I do find him to be a naive, smooth talking charlatan, but I can't really say that I hate him. Hate is usually reserved for people that are actually deserving of it, people who have done truly bad things. Obama hasn't done anything truly bad yet, besides talking a bunch of crap, lol.

Before this goes too far, I was only pulling your chain. Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. I don't know what KINGPLIFF is talking about. I am not allowed to vote because of a previous felony. :badday: Therefore I have no dog in this fight. :redface:

Last edited:

greenhead

Veteran
toofat said:
Before this goes too far, I was only pulling your chain. Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. I don't know what KINGPLIFF is talking about. I am not allowed to vote because of a previous felony. :badday: Therefore I have no dog in this fight. :redface:

Hey, no problem, it's all good. I've been involved in a few political discussions on the internet and when people break out the insults they usually mean it. It's hard to decipher where people are coming from sometimes, but like I said, it's all good in the hood. I've been called a hater for real before, and people have also wished me dead, but that comes with the territory I suppose, lol.

icough2getoff

I think the typical Obama supporter is just pissed off at Bush and republicans (rightly so) but they don't realize that the republicans that have been running the show are neo-conservatives, which actually have democrat influence. I'm not saying McNasty would be any better (that was his actual nickname when he was younger), but to fall head over heels for Obama just reveals your lack of understanding of our countries real problems (mainly our looming financial crisis, which democrats are the worst at), and you probably watch too much t.v. and buy all into all the propaganda it spews.

Twisted Trees, man you have way too much hate built up for anyone against Obama. Please do yourself a favor and watch the documentary Freedom to Fascism. Obama, Hillary, and McCain all endorse much of what goes on in there, and Ron Paul opposes all of it.

Last edited:

HCSmyth

icough2getoff said:
I think the typical Obama supporter is just pissed off at Bush and republicans (rightly so) but they don't realize that the republicans that have been running the show are neo-conservatives, which actually have democrat influence. I'm not saying McNasty would be any better (that was his actual nickname when he was younger), but to fall head over heels for Obama just reveals your lack of understanding of our countries real problems (mainly our looming financial crisis, which democrats are the worst at), and you probably watch too much t.v. and buy all into all the propaganda it spews.

Good points, icough.

L

Lune TNS

King piff, I have a question for you.

Lets say that Ron Paul actually does manage to get elected - how much of what he plans to do could he realistically get done? Do you honestly think he'd be able to pretty much take down nearly all of the federal government, close every foreign US military base, etc etc etc?

Or do you think that he would be a lame duck who would be able to do almost nothing for 4 years...

And people lets keep it civil, stop acting like 4 year olds. There's hating going on on both sides here, so sit down shut up and act like adults. This site is for people 18+...

G

Lune TNS said:
King piff, I have a question for you.

Lets say that Ron Paul actually does manage to get elected - how much of what he plans to do could he realistically get done? Do you honestly think he'd be able to pretty much take down nearly all of the federal government, close every foreign US military base, etc etc etc?

Or do you think that he would be a lame duck who would be able to do almost nothing for 4 years...

And people lets keep it civil, stop acting like 4 year olds. There's hating going on on both sides here, so sit down shut up and act like adults. This site is for people 18+...

In time I believe 100% of what he says will get done. Just look at his voting record, he is the most honest and consistent man in Washington. He never ever not once voted for something that was against the constitution in 20+ years!! Of course he would close down every foreign military base. Ron Paul believes in commercing with all nation's never alliance, the same thing the founding fathers taught America. Who turns out your friend's next is your enemy. Just look Bin Laden, Suddam, Musharaff, etc. If you don't no history you can't make history and Ron Paul is the only candidate that knows and understands history.
I am keeping it civil and I am not hating. There are people making post that I am racist and a hater because I don't support Obama. I never brought up Ron Paul until someone quoted me on some BS.

G

Don't forget when you are sworn into office you take a oath to defend and do only the things the constitution says you could do. There's only 1 candidate who will take that seriously, with the record to prove it.

sugabear_II

Veteran
KINGPIFF said:
I came in this thread posted the truth about Obama. Then someone quoted me saying don't mind me I support Ron Paul. Hell yeah I support Ron Paul what the fuk are you fighting for why are you even voting for Obama? .

KingPiff - I never said I was fighting or voting for Obama - the only thing I have been fighting for is to keep this thread on topic - the topic again is;

" OBAMA AND WEED "

KINGPIFF said:
Give me 1 reason I would love to know why. Let me say this again BROKERED CONVENTION there is no nominee until the convention. No matter what the MSM says, they could say McCain has 500000 delegates he is not the nominee until the delegates have spoken at the convention

Okay - go start a thread about how the brokered convention - or "Ron Paul and weed" - or even "Obama and how he'll ruin this country"

- but take your views out of this thread unless you have something to add about Barak Obama and Weed. Some people may not know and it is good to have facts about the people who will likely be presented to the voters for president.

BTW - I am a libertarian, so stop assuming

Status
Not open for further replies.