What's new

~O.G.A~

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Understood. I hope I didn't come off as suggesting you guys do anything to intentionally slight Core....

I have to commend you for your generosity Dog. Donating a portion of your crop to med users, donating your hair, etc., etc. :respect:

Long live OGA. :smile:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
FiveLeggedGoat, I guess it's okay to F1 for yourself. I have no problem F1'n seeds if the breeder has stopped producing that strain. Hate to see great hybrids die off. It's too bad more growers couldn't help out the med patients around. In a perfect world it would be like donating money to a charity, but until the powers that be smarten up we'll always be an underground movement. I grow for a friend with chronic back pain, if not for me supplying his cannabis he would have to find other means to get his meds. Thanks for the support man!!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello folks ..
May i chime in...i for one already talkt it over with the OGA boys on this subject...i personally would not like that there would be F2's for sale ...but for own use i can't object can i :smile:...and i appreciate it very much that they respect my wishes on this!

and my intentions are to work with this strain in the near future...i first WANT to test my mom's a little further...and explore more of there charicaristics and resessive traits...i also need a new and better Peewee male to produce Pollen Chuck again...
Nway, i'm a 100% behind OGA !

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Howdy Apollo

Always nice to meet fellow Ontarians

Stop in one of our regular threads and check out some more of our pics

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
This thread is for the Ontario Growers Association, to show off some of our hard labor, a photo album of bud you could say.

I'll start it off with one of my favorite plants, good ole m39. This is from last years outdoor season, week 9.

B/R

superb colors Black Ra1n....

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks Prof Sublime, really nice smoke... will be even better with a few months cure on it.

Bo-bo... I just love this strain.. can't wait to see what it's offspring is like.

Tangerine, chronic dom pheno.

M

moses224

Man i wish i could get ahold of a few of those. They are amazing genetics.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
BROKENFINGERS, nice colors on that last one.

moses224, thanks for stopping in.

Young M39.

Young Pollen Chuck.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Greetings OGA Family,
Been awhile since I stopped by. Lookin good! I'm especially intrigued by Pollen Chuck. I did a little looking around but with ICMag being slow these days not too much... Can u share what the PC genetics are? I saw one pic of her with a phat indica-ish leaf.

Peace & Respect

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i just wanted to say, like, WOW! i mean, really, WOW!

you guys really got it goin' on up there in the Great
White North eh!

really man, kudos to you guys for sharing your work and
for the great pics as well!

btw, who i gotta kill to get cuts from that M39, the Bo-Bo
and that luscious lookin' Pollen Chuck?

Latest posts

Latest posts