What's new

~O.G.A~

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL

You know, I hear that all the time, BR turned me onto the M39, I have no idea about that stuff when I hear the horror stories about it

Good smoke, quick Yielder

kirkland212

Trust me, believe all of the horror stories. I don't get why they have been and will continue fucking it up for 10+ years already.

Obviously, it is a great commercial strain with the 39 day flower time, but do a lot of people grow it for personal use in Canada? I don't know anything about the potency since I have only smoked the wet, moldy, premature version of it.

DirtyFreddy

kirkland212 said:
Trust me, believe all of the horror stories. I don't get why they have been and will continue fucking it up for 10+ years already.

Obviously, it is a great commercial strain with the 39 day flower time, but do a lot of people grow it for personal use in Canada? I don't know anything about the potency since I have only smoked the wet, moldy, premature version of it.

Even though its commercially harvested at 39 days here, its not a 39 day strain.
M-39 is what this strain was labelled in the old sssc catalouges. basic 5(nl5) x skunk #1
I dont think many people grow for personal around here due to the terrible reptuation and low value it has from the commercial market. but grown and finished properly most people here wont know its m-39. She can be a very nice plant when treated right!

Last edited:

memories

thats some good looking bud you got there.
I see that you got some stuff you call bobo.
what can you tell me about bobo.
I was given a cut in alaska they call bobo.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
memories, the bo-bo here is a name I made up. It's origin is bog medely x rainbow 4, and was made by Scrappy. I wasn't aware there was another bobo named strain out there. She looks very nice, something like bogglegum or some other bog strain. How's the smoke?

thatguy

Hey there guys! Interesting thread, with many beautiful pics!

So kirk, you're saying that M39 is the infamous beast? God, that shit is half the reason I started growing! The other half is the cost of good heddies.

It sure does look MUCH better when grown and dried properly! A friend may pick up a bunch of beasters to get rid of, so I'll snag a few pics if he does.

Keep up the good work, guys! Keep it green up there in the snowy north!

All the best,
TG

memories

This cut is something special done in 60plus days .She gets a really sweet smell 4 weeks in to flower.
they call her bobo short for bubblegum

this is mama bobo

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great shots bro... Hey billy_big_bud! thanks for stop'n in.

Here's a few shots of what's in the seed cab this run, they're 3 weeks in.
Pollen Chuck

M39

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Dr. Dog, that Purple Connection 3 sure is a bute....how long does she take to finish?

B/R, great shots as always dude.

Forgive me if I missed it, but has either of you made Pollen Chuck F2s?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
FiveLeggedGoat, nope that wouldn't be nice to Core who is the creator of it. I have used a nice pc male I found to create a few strains, but that's it. Thanks for coming by man.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
B/R, I can certainly understand not making them for distribution, but I guess I don't personaly see any harm in making them for your own personal use to explore and find new phenos. Would that be bad etiquette?

By the way, Core has my respect to the max. The dude is a cannabis wizard :smile:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Core is an honorary member of The OGA

We would never step on his toes, or do anything to slight him. I am sure he would have no issues with us making seeds for ourselves from his genetics, but that is not what we are about. We want to experiment with different strains and find the best.
Core trusts us, and we would never want to burn any bridges, we don't want to be known as the dudes, that take everyone else's stuff. We will never release anything that is already out there. All our strains are custom, and are the same ones we grow and smoke ourselves

BR is currently looking for some nice medical strains right now for us to cross, stuff really high in CBD. OGA is very aware of medical users and want to add a very potent cheap medical strain or two to out early line ups. I plan on donating some of my next crop to medical users.