What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O.Ds 2017 Organic Run

Your plants look great. A couple of mine are doing same thing yours were. I've been using hydrolized fish protein myself at 2 tsp per gal foliar and 1 tsp per gal as drench with some micro nutrients. Mind sharing the recipe you got. I'm wondering how much a strong dose is.

Man I ditched the foliar to be honest. I just foliar silica and fulvic right now. I've been giving them 2 tablespoon per 5 gal after every watering. Did it 3x now I'll cut back to 1 tablespoon once a week and see how it goes. I also add 1 teaspoon of soluble kelp. Has really done the trick for me. It's strong but had 0 negative effects. When the need it they need it. Also added 2 lbs gypsum per pot btw

Has really picked up the pace around here. Everything lookin real good now. Humbled as fuck to have some awesome people to help me out. Y'all are the MVPs around here

Attachments

• 20170723_184000.jpg
    20170723_184000.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 12

calisun

Man I ditched the foliar to be honest. I just foliar silica and fulvic right now. I've been giving them 2 tablespoon per 5 gal after every watering. Did it 3x now I'll cut back to 1 tablespoon once a week and see how it goes. I also add 1 teaspoon of soluble kelp. Has really done the trick for me. It's strong but had 0 negative effects. When the need it they need it. Also added 2 lbs gypsum per pot btw

Yeah thanks, I don't do many foliar sprays myself. My plants do look a little better since the last foliar spray but they were never looking very bad.
I use potassium silicate with my neem oil spray normally but I just got some silicon dioxide from baicor thinking it would be better for my soil due to it not effecting my soil pH. I'm thinking about using it with my neem foliar spary too. What form of silicon do you use and at what rates?

Yeah thanks, I don't do many foliar sprays myself. My plants do look a little better since the last foliar spray but they were never looking very bad.
I use potassium silicate with my neem oil spray normally but I just got some silicon dioxide from baicor thinking it would be better for my soil due to it not effecting my soil pH. I'm thinking about using it with my neem foliar spary too. What form of silicon do you use and at what rates?

They plants can only get so much from foliar. Definetly try the soil drench.

Going crazy. I can't take individual shots anymore. There all damn near touching now. Gonna look like a big badass canopy lol. I'm going try and get some roof shots though. Those are always cool. 65s are killing it though!

Attachments

• 20170725_151720.jpg
    20170725_151720.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170725_151621.jpg
    20170725_151621.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 8

Davesnothere420

Hi all. I'm an Organic Gardner out of 916. On my 3rd year with the soil. And some added every year. I really liked how easy to maintain smart pots where last year so I decided to run everything in smarties this. Last year only did 1.

So let's get up to speed.

From seed is skywalker og, cherry bomb, and purple Flo monster.

Clone is skywalker og, headband, boss og, chocolate hashberry, green crack, rascal og and GDP.

Really excited about strain selection this year. Only worried about them flipping too hard. Money is tight so don't have the opportunity to run supplement lighting. So any input on that would be great. :moon::woohoo::tiphat:

this is gonna be a fun one to follow.

So guys. It's turned into a war zone in my garden with the spider mites. I've been whopping them with green clean and picked up some grandevo. Haven't used it yet but was curious of some other products. Been using azamax, neem and bt all season but trying to stay away from it during flower. About 1 week in for the most part. Any input would be very very greatly appreciated

Hit them aggressively with green clean. Just wondering now if it will be worth spraying just dr.bronners and grandevo. Or if grandevo is best used as a stand alone.

Limeygreen

Veteran
You could also try hitting them with just water spray, disrupt them, remove heavily infested leaves and trash them in a bag off site right away. Try introducing dichyphus (if you're getting it tested and they test cfus they will leave frass and it will likely fail unfortunately even though their frass is not an issue) they take weeks to build up and the water spray would mess them up, or if you got the money, dump persimilis on them, the persimilis will get stuck on them so count on doing 50/m2 introductions especially being outside, but 2-3 applications and you should be on the road to cleaning them up.