What's new

NYCD "Budding Out My Mother Plant" Grow

G

Thanks everyone. LeeroyJackson, i hear you on that. King Browns, you and can them. We have our own crazy aniamls and you are right about different types. I also can't stand spiders, but they have their use.
Later

G

Here's some new pictures and she doing just awesome.
Take care
63NYCD_8-28-med.JPG

63NYCD_8-28a.JPG

63NYCD_8-28b-med.JPG

G

It is, and everything is up top. I'm going to be forcing all my plant to move energy to the top buds and not waste anything on the lower stuff. It's working pretty well and in about two weeks from now. We should see some really nice size buds for sure.
Thanks and take care

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Good lord frosting up nicely BG ;) .Love following your thread's just so much eye candy to enjoy.

G

Thanks everyone, Just doing my best at it. Wait till you see the clones that are right behide these in soil got like 32 NYCD clones in the hydro 3x3 table now in 12/12. They will be hugh for sure and should yield nicley. They do get frosty pretty ealy and i really like this keeper. The color will be coming on anytime, Purple,Red, Blue. The leaves get very pretty on this keep and nice fox tails alos. Thanks for th enice words and stay tune. I'll get a picture of the 3x3 today.
Take care

G

Sorry everyone, ISP has been down and all the stuff that has been going on in Florida with the weather. Been trying to keep tabs with the family to make sure they are all right. Everything is good and i'm pretty sure they all made it. Phone lines and Electric is still down, but got the word from good old dad that they didn't get hit hard where they are at.

Here are some updated pictures of the grow. They are starting to fill in and should be fattening up pretty soon.
Take care everyone
63NYCD_9-6-med.JPG

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
she's coming along nicely there billygoat.
any guesses as far as yield? i've never grown nycd myself but i plan on doing so sometime in the future and i grow big girls in all my grows.

peace
beans

G

Thanks everyone, everything is going well. Something is different with this one. There isn't any colors like the others for some reason and i'm wondering why. Same mother of all the others, but hasn't shown those pretty bright Red,Purple and Blue in the leaves. They yield is different from the Hydro, but i was expecting that with soil. Since i never flowering in it, so i'm alittle lost on it, but i'm sure she'll yeild good and maybe 1/4 lbs or better i would think. We'll see in about 45 days or so. Thanks again for all the kind words and you should check out all the clones i got going in Hydro. Now, that's going to be a very nice haul for sure.
Take care

Gday Billy

Gday Billy

Looking nice man, glad to hear your family were ok in the hurricane also.

There is often alot of debate ove the removal of leaves but this example really does show that it can be done sucessfully. It is remarkable your bud size in comparison to foliage.

Not a bad job at all considering your not using hydro.
Great stuff mate,
Leeroy :abduct:

Last edited:

ezozo

Hope everything will be ok with these hurricanes.
that plants look marvelous BG u should be a proud dady ;)

stay safe,
zozo

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
wow bill

wow bill

that nycd sure does have a glow to her. that's a special one... keep her line running my br0ther ~ does she give you any problems cloning? :wave:

G

Thanks, Everyone is fine. Just alittle work that needs to be done, but no real damage. I never grow in soil, so this is a test for me also. SHe doing pretty well, but not packing on the weight like the hydro plants do. She's still turning out pretty nice and should do well in the end. She doesn't have much leaf at all and the tops just keep filling in. Never seen anything like it before, but she doesn't mind.
Take care

Edit: Sorry, She clones very easy and i really mean easy. Once roots pop, the clones really take off. I can have them in keg cups and after about a week. The bottom of the cups are filled with root. Very good cloner for sure.

G

She's open up already and i would have to grow her more to really make a difference and really don't have the time. There are many bud sites already and think she's going to do well. I'm more a Hydro person and this grow was not to waste her and just throw her out. I replaced her, becasue she was way to big for a mother and now i have a smaller clone from her as a mother.
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts