What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY wants to pay people 50% of ticket revenue for tipping authorities

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone who participates in this should be tarred and feathered. I hope the first person to make such a report gets run over and crippled for life - then they turn around and sue the city for the directive which put them in harms way.

FTP.

dank.Frank

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
In step with the current mentality.

How much if I record a cop breaking the law?

Tasered, a good beat down, or if you're black, just shot quickly.
picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Ive found me a new gold mine! Im gonna move up there, find the busiest drive thru restaurant and park my camera and begin recording. Ill be a millionaire within weeks!

But seriously, fuck NY authorities for encouraging citizens to snitch on each other.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cali has done studies on black vehicles and such..wont be long..i don't need to say more...yeehaw..my ride is COOL

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So goes totalitarianism. Many more fun collectivist games to come.

The favorite "Fear Factor" which consists of inducing paranoia of "extremists boogeymen" while fleecing the public of property, rights, and wealth.

Possible future lineup may include.

Pin the tail on the banking holiday.

Where's Waldo's Printing Press.

And, Battleship.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Anyone who participates in this should be tarred and feathered. I hope the first person to make such a report gets run over and crippled for life - then they turn around and sue the city for the directive which put them in harms way.

FTP.

dank.Frank
I can save the feathers and ship them cheap,,whos got the tar???/yeehaw...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
yeah but it's some of the worst and most avoidable pollution.

what happened to think green? does it get chucked out the window because a govt agency could use some help? haven't we been turning in polluters for decades??? it's the right thing to do.......
narc

TerpeneDream

Turning the public, the 99%, against each other…

Disgusting.

Like stoned-trout said…Go after the big corporations really doing damage...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In communist Vietnam, every neighborhood has it's local rat. One weekend I flew back to USA and it was a week prior to Tet. When I returned there were police at my house giving my housekeepers a hard time about me not flying "a" flag for Tet.

I made them repeat themselves several times so they could make sure they were right that I "had to fly a flag" during Tet. No they never specified which one so I flew the Dixie Battle Flag and I have a picture of it somewhere, flying high over Vungtau lol.

The police were speechless as I hussled them out the door and told them to have a happy new year
viking.gif

16140_detail_thumbnail.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts