What's new

NUTES/ HEAT OR JUST PH BURN

Not sure where you are going here. You want to unlock nutrients from the soil and speak of Canna A & B and state that it has some nutrients in it. Of course it does it is a fertilizer. It isnt designed to unlock nutrients from soil it is a soil less hydroponic vegetative nutrient.

I'm sorry but its confusing for me as well...as I do not completely understand the whole process of unlocking the nutrients. I was reading about humidic acid as well being good to unlock the nutrients in the soil but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Also do you or anybody know of any good products to unlock the nutrients in soil...?

Hi fella. You're supposed to use both biobizz grow and bloom in flower together anyway.
I'm surprised that your ph level isn't causing lockouts. As low as I go is 6.3 but normally is around 6.5ph.

Funny to see it working for you in soil. Just goes to show not everything is set in stone.

yes I've heard that before and I know that regards to the research. However adding in ph-ed water of 5.8 the run-off comes out at 7-7.2ph which is also confusing.

in any case I am happy that it is working and the plants are growing their butt off:woohoo:

As for the use of biobizz grow and bloom I am so glad to hear that as I was still looking for the info out there whether it can be used and it can soooo.....:woohoo:

I've read that using different nutrients can result in clash and not all being absorbed properly.

I am just uploading a new movie on youtube for flowering in case anyone cares to check it out or wants to follow my grow :thank you:

G

ganjygav

yes I've heard that before and I know that regards to the research. However adding in ph-ed water of 5.8 the run-off comes out at 7-7.2ph which is also confusing.

in any case I am happy that it is working and the plants are growing their butt off:woohoo:

As for the use of biobizz grow and bloom I am so glad to hear that as I was still looking for the info out there whether it can be used and it can soooo.....:woohoo:

I've read that using different nutrients can result in clash and not all being absorbed properly.

I am just uploading a new movie on youtube for flowering in case anyone cares to check it out or wants to follow my grow :thank you:

I will check out your YouTube dude. Yeah you need to use the grow at 1ml all through flower. It balances the feed. If not you will have a lack of complete feed and will start to get deficiencies like yellowing leaves. Just Google biobizz feed chart.

I will start with the use of their schedule yes...Still uploading the video...experiencing some technical difficulties lol...

I'm curious about your opinion!!?

HarvestMoon303

Looks like the leaf tip touched the soil. Pretty typical.

helpppppp!!!!!!

having a problem here...Something is starting and I'm not sure what...any advice???

so i've been adding the root enhancer Rhizotonic 4ml per one lit which is recommended dose. I've added it every second day.

I replanted them not in 6L pots however the day before the problem started!

I think it might be a nute burn but not sure.

Right now they are two/three weeks old and they are exploding!

Also I am putting in the water of ph 5.8 however when i make a test of of the water that comes out from watering pH is 7.9. So i'm thinking i should make the water lower in order to make the water coming out lower, right? What do you think?

PS you can also follow me on youtube" space hobby " would be cool to get some additional feedback

Wendull C.

Veteran
also what product specifically is out there to unlock the nutrients out of the soil? I was looking and CANNA aqua A&B but that in itself also has nutrients in meaning that I can't add biobizz anymore not to burn the plant...right?

Water. Just water man, that's all you need to unlock the soil. Leech the pot with 3 times the volume of the pot with water. 1 gallon pot 3 gallons water, resume feeding at low ppm of ph balanced water.

More products isn't always better. The only whole line I have ever used and liked is Canna. That is in coco.

So about the flushing...once flushed should I give it last batch of water with nutes in already or wait for couple of days until the soil gets dry again?

Wendull C.

Veteran
I would feed them right after the flush so the plants don't sit for longer not able to uptake any nutrients.

and thats exactly I will do :) thanks man!

the pic is from two days ago and that was without the top-max/alga/haven (biobizz).

so next move is flush and add all the nutes in moderation.:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
hi guys,

questions, whats the idea with adding the sugar to the plants water, does it really improve the yield and taste? Also whats this whole thing with molass, I started with biobizz collection now (grow,bloom,haven,top-max&algae) and am wondering if adding molass will add anything to the plant development?

Also here are a couple of pic from couple days ago, getting frosty and real! Those are actually a little old as the buds are pretty much twice the size by now however don't have access to them (coming soon). However you are more than welcomed to check my youtube video I uploaded yesterday :)

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6JolRDLOg[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6JolRDLOg

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi there,

for anyone who is still interested hereby the purple bud in its glory of 6 WEEKS FLOWERING.

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 10

Wendull C.

Veteran
hi guys,

questions, whats the idea with adding the sugar to the plants water, does it really improve the yield and taste? Also whats this whole thing with molass, I started with biobizz collection now (grow,bloom,haven,top-max&algae) and am wondering if adding molass will add anything to the plant development?

Also here are a couple of pic from couple days ago, getting frosty and real! Those are actually a little old as the buds are pretty much twice the size by now however don't have access to them (coming soon). However you are more than welcomed to check my youtube video I uploaded yesterday :)

I like to add unsulphuered black strap molasses always during the last week's of bloom. My sfv og loves it and it not only augments the flavor it does increase yield at least in my experience.

I have used sugaree and other btanicare products like raw but find unsulphuered molasses works the best. I hate sugaree. IMO.

I like to add unsulphuered black strap molasses always during the last week's of bloom. My sfv og loves it and it not only augments the flavor it does increase yield at least in my experience.

I have used sugaree and other btanicare products like raw but find unsulphuered molasses works the best. I hate sugaree. IMO.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the info. Will go and get the product and then add it as you suggested.

Great, so looking forward to it!

Made some hasj couple of days ago from second grade sugar leaves that I trimmed a while ago and the substance was sticky and blew me off the chair...lol....

junglistwarrior

hi guys,

the sugars arent for the plant there to feed the microbes in the soil! every company makes a sugar product GH flora nectar Humbolt honey advance nutes bud candy...and most of these products contain molasses! hell GH flora nectar says right on the bottle 17% molasses! so if your adding sugar you better be adding microbes! ie compost tea, earth worm castings,(gh sub culture b, great white, pirahana, vudoo juice..)

truck

looking good bro keep it up. If you play with sugars start very small as it can hurt as much as help. Usually great for flowering in small amounts throughout to keep the micro herd happy and stable, also has small amounts of Mg, CA, and P. All good for plants. Its all about timing and the right ratio with your other supplements. It only helps if you are already deficient in those areas, i've seen great results both using it and not using it. Its just about getting a good all round diet for the plant and soil. Lots of different sources in different ratios from different inputs. Just don't change too much when you add it so you can see if its a positive or negative to your plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts