What's new

NUTES/ HEAT OR JUST PH BURN

Strawberry Kush!

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice one mate any pics to share?

I watered mine today and added biobizz grow 2ml per liter as the leaves are clearly getting not only yellow but also losing that dark green pigment...fingers crossed it works out for the babies...its impressive how two out of four clearly started yellowing leaves and the other two leaves on the bottom started showing first signs of lack of food in the soil...
Played a little scientist today lol...

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice one mate any pics to share?

I watered mine today and added biobizz grow 2ml per liter as the leaves are clearly getting not only yellow but also losing that dark green pigment...fingers crossed it works out for the babies...its impressive how two out of four clearly started yellowing leaves and the other two leaves on the bottom started showing first signs of lack of food in the soil...
Played a little scientist today lol...

Check out my grow diary! There are a ton of pics throughout .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331706

Tri_Cho_Me

will def. do!!

So adding biobizz grow to the plants to give that much needed nitrogen :) I noticed after 8-9 hours they started picking up especially the low stress method branches started turning upwards/backwards towards the light again...yaay....still very impressed for the growth under 200w cfl!

So after I started adding biobizz grow the plants are loving it big time! I'm wondering whether they are ready to be placed in the scrog net, any ideas?:thank you:

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 15

Tri_Cho_Me

How many days into veg are you? Are they in their final pot?

They look big enough, but I would wait till they're in their final pot and you're done topping if they're not already.

Good luck!
Tri_Cho_Me

hi Mate,

I am 36 days into veg and yes they are in their final pot...would love to place them in to bigger pots but my room is getting very crowded as you can see...I have been trying to get some strech from them in the past week which is slightly working and as I mentioned I have cropped them today so focus can be on upper growth since the bottom of the plant hardly gets any light anyway...I was amazed by the amount of leaves for the size (and I was trying to be modest not to shock them).

ok so tomorrow I shall install my first ever scrog net...looking forward to it!

Tri_Cho_Me

Awesome! You should be good to flip a couple days after implementation. Let them get their barrings back.

Tri_Cho_Me

JAWS

can't believe his plant's are still alive.

5.8 is more for hydro growing not soil base grow's..

but hey if it works for him onward i suppose.

strange indeed :biggrin:

Awesome! You should be good to flip a couple days after implementation. Let them get their barrings back.

Tri_Cho_Me

I think I'll let them settle in well into the net and the yes then it is time to switch...or there are still new branches coming out in lower growth so I need to decide I guess whether to leave the grow out before i place the net...

can't believe his plant's are still alive.

5.8 is more for hydro growing not soil base grow's..

but hey if it works for him onward i suppose.

strange indeed :biggrin:

nevermind I get it and you're right! I will pay attention to that and actually higher the PH somewhere up to 6.5...:) thanks for the reminder ;)

SCROG in the game!!!

SCROG in the game!!!

Hi guys,

So I made and installed the SCROG net and I think its looking great :woohoo::woohoo:

if you look at the pics from under do you think I should just chop all the new growth? I think I should as I won't leave it in veg for long enough for it to develop to grow into something serious.

other than that happy times!!!

:moon:

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
hi guys,

so my plants are growing and growing and I am getting to the point where I think its time to start flowering however I am not sure whether it is the time do so already.

I read that the approx. 75% of the screen needs to be covered which i think is the case. Also should the top collars be sticking out of the scree once put in the flower or should they be just under it so the net does the job?

thanks for the advice :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 17

Tri_Cho_Me

hi guys,

so my plants are growing and growing and I am getting to the point where I think its time to start flowering however I am not sure whether it is the time do so already.

I read that the approx. 75% of the screen needs to be covered which i think is the case. Also should the top collars be sticking out of the scree once put in the flower or should they be just under it so the net does the job?

thanks for the advice :biggrin:

I would say yes, you are more than ready to flower. Anything not facing up, will in the next day or two, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

If you look at my grow diary in my signature, my ScrOG has only been implemented for a couple weeks and needs to go another week or so before (in my opinion) switching to flower.

I say go with your gut! If you think it's time, it's likely time :)

Good luck!
Tri_Cho_Me

They are flowering wohoop whoop...I actually slightly lifted the screen a little and will continue to bend for the next two weeks :) I can already see the forming...shall I also just change the nutes to flower mode or slowly adapt the plant to new food?

Tri_Cho_Me

They are flowering wohoop whoop...I actually slightly lifted the screen a little and will continue to bend for the next two weeks :) I can already see the forming...shall I also just change the nutes to flower mode or slowly adapt the plant to new food?

I've read that for the first two weeks on the new light schedule to feed them the veg routine during week 1, then mix them week 2, then week 3 all flower nutes.

Make sense?

Tri_Cho_Me

Latest posts

Latest posts