What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

St. Phatty

How come nobody makes sheets & blankets that are ventilated ?

So that, speaking of old farts, when it senses the impending Sulfur smelling Cloud of Doom, a fan turns on and vents the offending smells away ?

So people don't have to blame the Dog.

St. Phatty

If you wake up in the morning and it's smokey outside, either someone had a big Grateful Dead re-union and didn't invite you, or something is burning.

If you introduce your male neighbor whose idea of everyday conversation is to say that "he killed 24 cats", to a female neighbor who says "I killed 110 squirrels", it doesn't mean they're going to become friends.

But they might have something to talk about.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How come nobody makes sheets & blankets that are ventilated ?

So that, speaking of old farts, when it senses the impending Sulfur smelling Cloud of Doom, a fan turns on and vents the offending smells away ?

So people don't have to blame the Dog.
they make both underwear & bedspreads with carbon layered in these days...the bedspread won't save you from a Dutch oven though...:yoinks:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Armed, don't you just hate it when that happens? :)
i'm over being embarrassed. now, i'm just happy to find my damn glasses. which is why i now have about six pairs lying around the house, in my truck, and in my turkey hunting vest...same with Bic lighters. :whistling:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you can't find your glasses or hat, look in the mirror. they -might- show up...:shucks:
This is very true,,,
many times when high on haze I have opened many a drawer looking when all the time there on my head,,,
don’t happen nearly as much when I’m just stoned ,,,,🤔
hunting lighters ? ✅ that one really pisses my missus off who gave up smoking cigarettes a good while back and don’t smoke cannabis,,
she’s very un accepting of my difficulty locating lighters,lol,,,s2

St. Phatty

What tool do you use for unloading a bowl ?

I packed up some Blueberry Headband for a night smoke last night, and didn't touch it.

I always have Cookies for a morning smoke.

I hear some wealthy pot heads have personal pot sommeliers to roll their joints, and unload their water pipes.