What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

mysterygrower

Don't take any kind od amphetamines, they will leave you a grumpy old fart with a rooted endocrine system, if you live that long.
Don't go out tending you crop when you're baked. It's easy to trip over something and rip a nice big branch off a plant while trying to regain your balance. (Maybe I'm the only one silly enough to do thuis, but just in case there's someone else as silly)
Avoid violence when possible. Cops will always go after violent offenders harder than harmless tokers.
Measure your success by how well you sleep at night.
Just because they made a comedy show about rednecks trying to earn good karma, doesn't mean it's just a joke.
If you're not into cold sores and colds, roll a spearate joint for everyone. Only share bongs/pipes with someone you'd tongue kiss.
Forget bongs, they make you cough more than joints or a vape.
Tie your plants down to increase sunlight exposure and get rid of that 'Marijuana-ey' shape.

B

BrnCow

Don't let your children grow up to be cowboys...or fucking hippies....somewhere in between...and make sure your girls get degrees too...or your grand kids will pay if the marriage falls apart...

B

BrnCow

Hard drugs are the gateway drugs (including and especially alcohol)..to prison...

B

BrnCow

All cultures seem strange to other cultures...but it would be boring as hell if everyone was exactly alike...that is what the one world government fuckheads want...everyone exactly alike...

dont ever get married

Morning Marquis,
On the one hand I would have to agree with you. Marriage can be your worst nightmare come true.
The other side of that coin can be the best of all worlds.
You just have to get lucky.
After twice into the pit I got lucky, real lucky. And came up for air with the best woman I've ever met.
Cheers:biggrin:

WelderDan

Veteran
Do your drinking and smoking at home.

It took me forever to get my neighbors to stop diving around and blazing, even after they got stopped, searched and relieved of a QP. They got very lucky, cop only confiscated their herb and gave them a speeding ticket. Stop that shit, you're old enough to know better!

It was odd lecturing people older than I am, I'm usually lecturing the young 'uns, but there you go

sso

Veteran
dont ever get married

marriage can be nice.

just marry for true love. (as in, you dont know why the fuck you love her.)

people have a tendency to try to be the boss, women often try to rule through sex.

of course, which is totally silly, since usually the man does most of the work. i can just stick it in and come, i have to work bit at it to get her to orgasm.

so learn to be really good at it.

your wife is not going to threaten you with no sex (unless as a joke.)

if you can bring her to shuddering orgasms. (best i find for this, cowgirl, tongueaction, finger action and playing with how the penis touches the vagina. feel her, you can come at any time, might as well take the focus off your orgasm, this way you prolong the sex. long time sex is great.)

(on that note, most women do not enjoy massive long time sex, most women can come in a few minutes.)

thats a tip also for you, if you are good at sex, sex gets better (duh)

usually my wife is pretty great, but she has pulled the bitch on me a few times. (not really for a long time now.)

i usually just tell her that im not going to live like that and we might as well divorce in the morning, since i hate fighting and i am not going to spend my life at it.

since, both of us dont know why the fuck we love eachother, neither of us can really leave the other. its an empty threat, but it ends arguments.

besides, if the wife didnt really love you, might as well fucking divorce her.

the best tips to quiet down a bitch, besides the divorce threat.

jokes.

hugs and physical contact, kisses.

told the wife once. "honey, hookers arent that expensive,a wife is much more expensive, sex aint worth having a bitch around the house. play nice."

sso

Veteran
hmm, first time i met her, boom. like a star being born in my heart.

couldnt really speak for days lol.

really clinched the deal though, when she, a non toker, in a country where police hit you first and might not ask any questions.

a country where quite alot of the population thinks cannabis makes you insane.

she went out and got for me alot of pretty great weed. 2 weeks after meeting me (when i could talk again, i got my priorities straight. :))

lol, she just went and talked to the hotel people lol. (not a person there spoke english, neither did she, no idea how i got her to understand.)

of course, not being able to be away from her too long was what really made the "deal." but the weed stuff was just a huge huge thing to me.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yarrow - Achillea milliefolium- Increases the essential oils of herbs when grown as a symbiont

An old English husbandry trick.

dddaver

Veteran
KISS principle, in everything, especially for us idiots, which pretty much includes everybody and everything in some way or another. :biggrin:

gobbler3447

never trust a fart, reasons why!

never trust a fart, reasons why!

1. A fart will go liquid in a heartbeat.

2. When dressed for cold weather, foul farts have been known to take a strong mans breath when they escape from around the collar.

3. (anyone)

Also, never forget ," Its just a weed we trying to cultivate."

lol

Attachments

• 282444_10200220483861576_585484581_n.jpg
    282444_10200220483861576_585484581_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 17

Pablito113

If you remember Zap Comix you are mos def an OLD FART! All caps on purpose!! What ever happened to Captain Piss Gums and the Dyke Pirates anyays............??

Latest posts

Latest posts