What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

T

The Sensi Rebel

Fuckin' A man! You're right. I spend my time growing up and gaining knowledge, yet I have a youthfulness which in turn gets my ass in trouble :p I love life...hopefully I can take it.

I don't know where I'm goin' to..I don't know when I leave. But I'll get to where I'm gonna end up...and that's allright by me.---Pete Townsend

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Here's the secret-Older whiskey, younger women, faster horses and of course more money. So says Tom T Hall.

mr.brunch

Veteran
nice thread,just read the lot.... thanks to all posters hats off to some fine advice
funny too

tgif

Live in the moment as opposed to worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. Be flexible, continually gauge what you consider fundamental, based on the things you learn and experience.

L

lordofthenugz

Never trust anyone that craves power to have your best interest in mind.

Always talk to your plants and be pleasant. They respond in kind.

HyDroid

your plants will flower perfectly with a 13/11 (13 on/11 off) light schedule,
I discovered this when I accidentally started my Herijuana flowering under
a 14 on/10 off light schedule several years ago w/my new digital timer. As
plants only flower during daylight you'll add an hour to each flowering day.

I intended to gradually phase a plant from 18/6 to 12/12 by first leaving it in 14/10 for a week. Well, it started flowering and wouldn't you know it, I forgot it wasn't on 12/12. I realized what had happened after 7 weeks but decided to leave it for experiment's sake.

Flowers fluffier than normal, a little less mature, but all in all it affected the end product much less than expected.

So I could believe that 13/11 could work without a hitch.

supermanlives

Veteran
its always good to have a few call girls phone numbers. why waste that 4 hour hard on , when ya could be reliveing your youth.lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I intended to gradually phase a plant from 18/6 to 12/12 by first leaving it in 14/10 for a week. Well, it started flowering and wouldn't you know it, I forgot it wasn't on 12/12. I realized what had happened after 7 weeks but decided to leave it for experiment's sake.

Flowers fluffier than normal, a little less mature, but all in all it affected the end product much less than expected.

So I could believe that 13/11 could work without a hitch.
hiya, treat others like you would like to be treated,accept some people will try to mistake your kindness for weakness which invariably will lead to confrontation at some point, have a mistrust of people soley motivated by money,,,,,,,,,dont feed your 1 month old crop with a very small amount of canna-bio flores instead of canna-bio veg,,because the bottles look the same,,,,peace and safe growings2

Last edited:

joedogsong

A lifetime of learning

A lifetime of learning

This is called the 20, 40, 60 rule

• When one is 20, one thinks the world revolves around them and are constantly worried what other people think of them.
  • When one is 40, one couldn't give a shit what other people think of them

• When one hits sixty, one realizes no one was ever thinking about them anyway.
:tumbleweed:

Last edited:

StressQueen

Keep your smoking implements to a minimum!

While Bong and pipe collections my seem cool, if you get busted, each bong/pipe/vape could lead to an additional count of a drug utensil.

(this is Australia specific information)

Pablito113

Remembering R. Crumb and "Zap Comix" dates you as an old fart for sure.....I was 40 once...I was also 60 0nce.....I miss Captian Pissgums and the Dyke Pirates!!!