What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

G

Guest129216

If our going there again...This place's for us!!

I'm looking for a place where to open my own small bungalow resort... Organic food preferably home grown in my own yard + ganja for the guests! No tourists what so ever. I don't need the money, only the place Country where I can own my land and I feel welcome..With loose laws That's my mission

Great mission. I think I will live here for the next 15-20 years or forever. But I will definatly visit your "hotel", quite often. he he.

Organic coco seems like a good plan. Coco is just a kind of soil with not so much soil?

Later man.

N

nukkumatti

Coco is coconut coir/fibers. Much moore airy than soil :). I mixed a bit of soil in there too so it's not 100% coco, more like 15-20% soil and rest coco, will swap the soil on wormcastings next time but none on the hand at the moment. With blood-, bone- and kelpmeal and dolomite. I mixed LC's #1 and diluted down a bit. Well see what's going to happen :).
Gonna fix some guano and organic teas for the grow :).

N

nukkumatti

One hermie SSSDH!
Shit and in front of fan.. Well own fault I didn't notice it earlier. There was couple of brown hairs too much and I started to look a bit better..:( Well Scnazzleberry got it quite badly and few others a bit.. Bho or butter :)

greenatik

Some powerstroyers, C99, ssh sssdh...etc getting ready! :) They're going in when the current flowering comes down :)

Thinking to hit 30 + on two rows vert. with zero veg in vertical..

sounds like a good plan!! interested in seeing how your organic coco mix works out. im wanting to go organic-hydro too!

:thinking:

N

nukkumatti

Yo Green;)
I'm too, and hoping in the same time! :D
There's some soil too so its' not fully a organic coco.. But I hope it's gonna outshine peatmixes i used before :).

Organic hydro would be nice :)

N

nukkumatti

Hihii :)

Just got to spread few thousand Hypoaspis miles :D:D fungus gnats...vuck off ;)
Hypoaspis-miles.jpg

Now a battle joint and a beer :) Then to the city :D

Bud-O-Phile

some nasty looking buggers u have there m8, fuck the insects!

"you must spread some reputation before giving it to nukkumatti again" damn rep. hogger, maybe i should spread the love somewhere else too.. looking good as usual

where do you get your coco? would love to try that too and organics is the next thing im trying to get into, already ordered some blood and bonemeal but won't be popping new seeds in couple of months. i tried reading some organics for beginners but some of the stuff listed there is pretty hard to get around here, gonna try and pick a few pointers from this thread so make me proud mmmkay? :)

N

nukkumatti

some nasty looking buggers u have there m8, fuck the insects!
Those sweethearts are our friends.. Predatory mites baby!:)
Will eat all the buggers hopefully!!:D:D

Thanks for the rep trying bro!

N

nukkumatti

AK47's starting to get ready;) One more feed and in flush we go! :D
Haven't put up any dates this time but bit more than 40 days now..Me thinks something 45 :D

Fast plants
jump.gif

All milky :)

N

nukkumatti

Sssdh...Not even close!:D

With mixed bud shots...Vucking hermie I must say one more time..And lazy grower :( Not gonna get too fancy yeild..

greenatik

nice man! how you like the ak47 is that from serious seeds? im thinkin of buyin some genetics for my first time (online) and lookin for something with short flowering and good for SOG. ak47, critical mass, and the chronic is what ive narrowed it down to.. so many choices

sucks bout the hermie hate those so much!! the power went out a couple weeks ago due to storm and found some nanners lower down on my caseys :petting:

N

nukkumatti

^Yo green!
Haven't smoked them yet.BUT I'M SERIOUS!!:D:D So serious yeah;). They smell pretty fruity and I'm not sure about the cherry like..?!? I was more waiting for that sandalwood/incence smell somehow.. Have smoked Ak before and then It was smelling incence like, with little lung expansion :) and a good sativa kick :). But I think she was from pre 2000 seeds.
They we're almost all started pushing out buds before 12/12! Same with than FemaleSeeds Grapefruit.. So semi autoflowering plants. And they were vegging under 600 so it's not due to low light conditions.
But they gonna be first down. About one / two weeks faster than fastest C99 Bx1 ;). But they started flowering earlier too:).
I'll let you know when I get to smoke them:)! I'm interested in critical too, and one friend was sogging Shit in hydro...Very nice:) B
But the C99 would be good for sog too! and those are fast too! :)

Yeah..I got few nutsacks and on the lowerbranches.. Shit should have been more active and check the plants! No light leaks for sure. But they got quite bad caretaker when I was on the way and been travelling around in cars and in different hiding places before I got the house. So they been stressed!

Well no seed plants in the next rounds! :D that'll take care of that!:D

And got thrips in my vegging plants!! Noticed them two days ago and started neem/phyretrens mix applys for them! Hopefully I'm early enough!
Been visiting few greenhouses and I think I got them from there!!

N

nukkumatti

where do you get your coco? would love to try that too and organics is the next thing im trying to get into, already ordered some blood and bonemeal but won't be popping new seeds in couple of months. i tried reading some organics for beginners but some of the stuff listed there is pretty hard to get around here, gonna try and pick a few pointers from this thread so make me proud mmmkay?

Sorry man..Didn't notice you got some more text here..:D
What your looking for bro? we got almost everything but you just have to look more to find them in here:). I might be able to point in the right direction!:D just PM me baby!;) I'm getting my coco from growstores. Same price if you ordered it from outside Finland.

Here's a nice wake and bake tune for all!! :D

SHINE ON YOU GRAZY DIAMOND!

N

nukkumatti

Ak's

Ak's

Flushing started today!

Still got 3 Ak's more sattys. Will come down same time with C99.

N

nukkumatti

^Don't know about that brother..The sativa ones have better smell, not so fruity than these do. These indys could describe a bit cherry..But more like cherry/fruit additive.. Not real cherry. Sattys are more in the sweet incence kind scent. There's the same under scent(don't know if you say it like that) i got from the Female Seeds PureAk with the thinnest leaves. Sweet sandal wood like. I cant really get in to the back to check better. Tied all the branches already :).
But none of them smell like one hit wonder...imo but well see :)

Bud-O-Phile

true that looks and that sticky-icky feel doesn't necessarily mean that it would knock you out easily but neither does smell in my books.. one of the best smokes i've ever inhaled was typical "kenkäheinä" looking african sativa that wasn't sticky nor smelly at all but me and my friend got way over our heads after sharing a spliff. i think the vision distortions were the best parts of it, i seriously had to look down on my friend from 3rd eye point of view and shit was so funny cauz he's like 20cm taller than me.. giggled for couple of hours and just couldn't stop, my stomach muscles were sooo achy the next morning :D

but still.. some good-looking bud, and if ya don't like it u can always toss it to my direction ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts