What's new

Nuggybuds’ mystery CFL Grow

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
before flowering try your best to get all the growth shoots the same height. they look ready to flower. good luck

G

hey nuggy, looking good bud. any word on the srogging?

Last edited:

NuggyBuds

Ok here we go.

Day 1 flower and the scrog set up.

I used an old metal screen thing I had lying around. I think it was from a cart thingy. and some cardboard tubing I got from work. it's adjustable! pretty simple and cheap (free). I think I'm going to keep the screen there only for the strech. Once I see them stop growing up then I think I'll let them go free.

here they are today @ 6 days flowering

and some random macros of the flowers staring to build.

peace love

Last edited:

NuggyBuds

Thanks Makavellian, they are looking good for tops.

Thanks for the intrest marijuanamat! is been three weeks (22days) into flower now and things are starting to get interesting.
Up untill now the smell has been little to none, but they are now starting to sweeten up nice. The Smell is very sharp and piney, a little sweet and spicy and almost mint like. The tricomes are begining to frost her up a little, I can't wait to see what the girls are going to look like at 60 days if they look this delisious at 22.

I have lots of photo's today! cause I went nutty with the camera.

Thanks again everyone.
happy growing.

Last edited:
G

NuggyBuds said:
The tricomes are begining to frost her up a little, I can't wait to see what the girls are going to look like at 60 days if they look this delisious at 22.

plants flowered with fluorescents always seem that little bit frostier to me, i think you're in for a treat.

NuggyBuds

SatGhost said:
plants flowered with fluorescents always seem that little bit frostier to me, i think you're in for a treat.
I hope so!!! :yummy: :joint:

thanks smokeymacpot, I try.

day 29 bud shots.

oh boy. half way there....

Last edited:

NuggyBuds

Thanks Clorox!!! :joint:

sorry I've not updated sooner but life is crazy right now, I'm doing a lot of overtime, but hey it more money.

Since it's day 40 I thought I'd throw out an update.

The girls have put on some weight since you last saw them, but I hope that they swell a little more in the next few weeks. I'll be checking tric color from here on in as I'm not sure of the finish time. I doubt that it's like 45 days but I don't want to go too long. I'm thinking it will be 65-70 juging from the current growth rate. I'll be giving a good fert tomorrow, then water ~ 3 days later, then another good fert after an other ~3 days. That will take me into 46. At that time I'll see where we are, in so far as tric colour, and I may give a half fert ~3 days after that. So about 3 days after that (day 52 if your keeping track) will be the start of the flush... OH man I'm chomping at the bit.

I'm FINALLY getting my vaporizer in the next few weeks as soon as my income tax return comes in (thank you federal government) which sould come just in time for harvest, and a short cure period. I'm getting a Herbalaire bag system vape, mostly because I hear good things and it's half the price of the volcano. I'll be giving it a report in a seperate thread but I'll give you guys a smoke report in this one... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Here's the ladies @ day 40, Thanks for reading all of that if you did! :joint:

Box shot.

Plant Alpha

plant beta

Some shots of the long buds

And some macros for good measure

thanks all
good growing.

Last edited:

NuggyBuds

Thanks stihgnobevoli.
I have to say that I did not expect them to be this nice!
CFL's can grow great plants, that's for sure.

duggy

Wow! You've got such super green plants, not a frickin blemish on them from beginning to end (despite the little leaf curling you had at the beginning.) CFLs can do it!

duggy

NuggyBuds

Thanks Duggy!
Well what can I say, Urine works. Orgainic Teas Rule! And CFL's Work very well.

I love your stelth desk! I'm not happy with mine, I got some light leaks. I'm going to halt growing after this harvest and build a better system. I want to have a mother room and better carbon filtration withe mine. but hey this works for now.

NuggyBuds

Hey all I just wanted to post that I took a small bud of one of the plants the other day and dryed it out for a test. To my suprise it had a sativa like high, (maybe due to it's imaturaty) with a pleasant body buzz. Definatly a cross of some sort, if you couldn't already tell from the leaves. The taste is similar to the smell but I piped it so after the first hit it's all the same in the pipe. I'll have a better taste report from the vape.
From the high I got from this small sample I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about trying her after a nice cure in my new vape. They are KILLER!

Frankly I'm not suprised at the quality, I've tried my dad's cousin's bud before through my dad so I knew it would be quality genetics.

Peace all, I'll be back with a new update soon. I promise I will not leave it as long as this last one.

Nuggy.

G

man very impressive what some cfl's and some tlc can do .
keep it growing green !!!
:joint:

G

hey Nuggy, nice buds.

i guess 'dad's cousin's bud' can now be considered an heirloom strain. do you know anything about the growing methods your dad's cousin used?