What's new

Nothern Lights Producer

MegaChron

Long overdue update

Long overdue update

Hey All,

Sorry I completely let me thread go for the past little while but I am back and will post new photos in the next couple days but may as well get you all up to speed on what has been cracking.

After resolving root rot (for the most part) I moved on to flower my first 18 plants this past week...I had them grow to moms...clipped them for clones and had the clones in a power cloner and just planted those for veg yesterday!

Air temperature and res temperature are all in order so it should be smooth sailing from here and I have adjusted and got used to the two machines so I see clear skies ahead! :)

I'll post more photos asap!

mliokv48

I too was interested in the bcnl. Price is insane for what it is. It should come with plasma light and it's own air conditioning for that price. Most grow cabinets are crazy expensive. I think I can make a better product for same price and I've only got 1 real grow under my belt.

Question about bcnl. Is it completely light proof? 1lb yield would be pushing it in there I am sure. If it's full of plant is there adequate ventilation throughout?

IM not knocking your grow box. It is sexy and discreet. It's why I almost bought it. But when I realized I could get 1000% more canopy for same price with better lights the cost of discreet was unaffordable.

Good luck with your super sexy cabinet.

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet dude

love these boxes

med-man