What's new

Not sure to to make of this? need help

LeenieBean

If everything looks good but one leaf I think you're on yer way, just hungry :eek:) which is good and easy to fix. Plants do weird things, keep an eye on but not freak out about one leaf on a whole plant, you could go crazy. shows up in more than one place, then start wondering a bit more.

My cat now loves my White Berry the most. Bastard... speaking of cats... not hijacking, check this picture my boyfriend took tonight of our satori queen. Umm... I think she's about 40 days in? Note the cat hair LOL

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=17094&pictureid=355616

thanks guys! sorry to took me so long to respond. power was out for almost 24 hours. bad storm.
yeah i forgot to mention im OCD about plant health issues. lmao

mmmmm that satori queen looks nice and frosty for day 40. good job!!

i just fed some fishpoo, and things are continuing to look nice and green.
got under my 400 hps on 18/6 for a week, then to 12/12.

i think im gonna put some pics up of my cab, to show how stealthy growing can be.
and my babys. you guys have a good night!

ok, so update, after i used a low dose epsom salt foliar spray and fed fish poo, everything looked fine. stalks getting fatter, more vertical growth ect...
most of the yellowing has gone away, or whats left of it turned brown.

some upper leaves are still affected, and in return i dont know what is wrong.

ive spent all morning, and into early afternoon, searching the cannabis infirmary for threads or pictures relating to my problem. i searched yellow spots/ yellow stripes, brown stripes/ went though just about every thread. yes i know, "sitting on my ass all day"
and could not find anything that looks similar to my affected leaves, except a few.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/36265CIMG1656.JPG
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16887&pictureid=346213 "like this but more brightly yellow"

ive tested my ph numerous times, and nutrient levels with a cheap-0 test.
i tryed a mild nutrient foliar, which helped alot with greening things up.
few days later, did a very mild epsom folier, and fed a light dose of fish poo to the soil.
plant showed signs of vigor and growth. green.
some of the uniform yellowing on the leaves, between the veins is still apparent.
the yellowing seems to progress into brown, same uniform pattern.
ive checked for bugs, even washed my hands after using tobacco. TMV. HSV.. ect...
hell ive even looked into HSV, and the symptoms seem familiar to whats going on with my plant. but viruses are rare, and usually contracted by bugs, mostly aphids. and im clean on that end.
any pros or experts in the audience?
mynamestich? anybody? xmobotix?

i still think its locked out, thinking back on this thread xmobotix may be right, some sort of screw up, inconsistancy with my mix. whatever the reason, i did a flush today, and hopefully things look up, running out of options, and need some opinions too!
thanks icmag. love yall

maybe the foliar under the hps, caused leaf burn? i have no clue, but i do know, that the yellow turns into brown or rusty. and its on lower leaves as well, so im not quite sure that could be the case. im just blown away. dont know what it is..

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just for clarification, you are letting them dry good between waterings?

too wet of conditions can cause lockout

it sounds like foliar w/ mag (epsom salts) helped - but the top growth continuing w/ the interveinal chlorosis means the soil continues to have the problem (new growth=current issue)

this could mean the mag is absent (i doubt) or the cal/mag/K is imbalanced - which could be rough because efforts to rectify by adding cal or mag or K could exaggerate that

typical "book" advice is to flush then feed a balanced formula

i avoid the 'flush" advice because ^^too wet of conditions can cause lockout - but water w/ str8 water to runoff gets the mix balanced out in the same way

you already know you still have to let the soil hit it's dry cycle

maybe try this "light flush" for a couple waterings then feed a balanced fert @ 1/4 strength on the 3rd watering

foliar feed lightly in the meantime to keep the plant healthy above the soil (it's tough to say what it's health might be below the soil)

yes sir, of course. im letting them dry between waterings. although i do catch my wife doing it, when its already been done, just a few times..

yeah the interveinal chlorosis is still there on the new growth. and old growth too. just less.
thats why i flushed, and i am awaiting for the soil to dry.
i guess ill use my dr.earth as the balanced formula, it has everything good plus more.
at 1/4 strength. pics coming as soon as she gets home.

LeenieBean

that looks a lot like what happens if I somehow manage to drip nutes on the leaves, or leaves touch the lights... but I highly doubt that you've done that... possible maybe a bit of a strong foliar? is this damage just on one branch, or all over the plant dispersed? wondering too if maybe the extra amendments added in to the mix might have been too much. Bit to much lime/calcium is easy to do. do you think you might be able to get away with repotting it?

i used a really low foliar, not much epsom.
maybe the water/nute on the leaf and the heat from the hps caused it.
the only thing that makes me think otherwise, is the fact that the interveinal yellowing started, long before i used a foliar.
and the brown, rusty spots appeared the same exact pattern and place the yellowing started.
basically it went from yellow chlorosis to brown..
i just repotted not to long ago.