What's new

Nose hairs

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Thats my excuse for farting all the time....i'm starting to get a hairy old ass which tickles my asshole and makes it sneeze :)

Nominated for funniest post of the day!:laughing:

Seriously though, I'm in a support group for nose hair pullers.

grow1620

i get drunk and put on rubber gloves and pull em out. I actually get drunk to do this, it's about the only time I drink. It's kinda amazing how easy it is to do.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
I pullem with pliers.

That's why god gave you fingers...for boogers, ass picking and nose hair (oh, and if you're lucky enough, for your lady's pleasure). Or you could invest in a really nice nose hair trimmer (got myself a manual one, real nice..just stick it in your nose, twist back and forth a few times, and wallah!).

C

Cookie monster

i get drunk and put on rubber gloves and pull em out. I actually get drunk to do this, it's about the only time I drink. It's kinda amazing how easy it is to do.

Good thinking with the rubber gloves, never thought of using them for the extra grip.

I've found that if your going for 2 or 3 at a time it's best to twist them together before you yank em out.

Caljim whats the name of that support group i think i should probably join it..

<~Hades~>

Hahhahahaha This thread is funny becuase i do my nose hairs When my fingers are all sticky trimming, I trim every 30 dayz ...When you got rezin fingers you can grab the whole lot one time and ripp them fuckers out one shot:dance013:

BUt dont rubb your eye, Every fucking time i rubb resin in my eyez LOL

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Thats my excuse for farting all the time....i'm starting to get a hairy old ass which tickles my asshole and makes it sneeze :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

fucking top class bro,,,you owe me a new monitor/keyboard K+

awww no way that shit hurts like hell,,,i got nose hair like wire..i fear if i pulled my nose would come off...am rocking a trimmer....

keep it green
highlander

M

Marywanna

Please tell me you are all men,okay? (and Cookie blames it on the dogs):YaRight:

S

spliphy

possible deadly infection from nose hair plucking

possible deadly infection from nose hair plucking

Is this true? was not this reported at one time or was a just a hoax?

I use small scissors myself.:)

-~Wind Walker~-

Freakin Stoners!!! lol :blowbubbles:

HEY! I represent THAT!

My question is:

If you prick or pull your nose hairs, can you get an ingrown nose hair?

I pull them and then sometimes I get some discomfort, like an in-grown hair or some shit.

Anyone else?

I like it when I pull some nose hairs and then start sneezing like a Bass Turd! acheuw achuew, is that a booger on the wall? Heck is that a booger with a hair in it, BONUS!

-~WW~-

A

arrg

I have been pulling for years and have had one ingrown but otherwise the electric trimmers make me freak out and I can't even get one hole done before i chuck it out. The pliers take a few pulls but work so much better.