What's new

Norwegian GG 2010 (Lat 61°)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
^^ True! Great start bro abcdef, good weather here in scandinavia right now. Our plants are about the same size more or less, going out today... +25c in the shade...Im lovin' it. :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
weeeell, im in scandinavia to, jeje. right now we have 8 degrees and wet grey and humid. plants dont grow under 8 degrees. next week they promise lil warmer weather. gogo brothers!

abcdef

It's the same here esbe, but the last 4 nights the temperature has risen about 4 C, so it looks promising. When i look at statistics for may from last year, there is not a singel night with temps below zero. This year its already 5 nights, so I'm hoping for better weather soon ;)

StonedGolem

Oh, I had to subscribe to this one. I got some rd x thy from froebanken as well. Been out in the wilds for almost a week now :) The night temperatures in this part of Finland have been very well over 10 degrees also for almost a week. Good luck with the temperatures! ;)

G

Guest129216

:happybirthday: :violin: :whistling: :party: :headbange :groupwave: :bis: :dance013: :ying:

Have a nice 17. of may all Norsemen. Constitution day. Party like crazy. Today there's Anarchy up here.

:rtfo: :jump: :groupwave: :headbange :headbange :headbange

abcdef

I was to hangover to even move on the 17 :puke: Feel ashamed that i dident get up and celebrated. I also forgot to water the plants:wallbash: but they look better now, so no harm done :)

abcdef

Took som pics today. Some leaves are looking a bit sabby, but all new growth seems fine. They are going out this weekend.

Royal Dane x Thyphoon
dsc0005dk.jpg

dsc0004xd.jpg

dsc0002le.jpg

Royal Dane
dsc0008xp.jpg

dsc0007j.jpg

UK
dsc0019y.jpg

dsc0018rt.jpg

dsc0017b.jpg

Mix
dsc0016wk.jpg

dsc0011uz.jpg

J

Jah's Son

wow, some of those are looking really big. All looking great man. How big are those pots you've got them in? And how are you planning on taking them to your location? In a big Rubbermaid style cooler? How far is your drive/walk?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful plants! they look ready for the wild! is frost gone up there?

abcdef

Jah's Son: I think it's 1l pots. The plan is to carry them in plastic bags. The spots are just a 5 min walk from the car.

esbe: Thanks. The weather here is great now. Past week the lowest temp was 8 degree C.

StonedGolem

Jah's Son: I think it's 1l pots. The plan is to carry them in plastic bags. The spots are just a 5 min walk from the car.

esbe: Thanks. The weather here is great now. Past week the lowest temp was 8 degree C.

Same latitude here. I think over here the lowest temperature past week at night was about 13 degrees. It's been too warm for me :) It's been like 25 degrees every day for a week now in the daytime.

abcdef

I know I said they was going out next week, but I desided to wait for them to show sex.

5 male went out today that I will use for seeds, I also have 4 confirmed girls thats going out tomorrow :D The rest is going out this weekend.

dsc0020tm.jpg

dsc0022fy.jpg

dsc0023t.jpg

G

Guest129216

Looking good. Good thing you are trying to make seeds aswell, because this country sure needs more seeds. Such a hassle to order them.....

Later m8.

Latest posts

Latest posts