What's new

Norwegian GG 2010 (Lat 61°)

abcdef

No ide. How far up noth are you? I think arcticsun has some experience up in Nord-Norge.

Kult å se flere norcanner her :)

abcdef

Took some pics today.

dsc0001ut.jpg

dsc0002hi.jpg

dsc0003nw.jpg

norwegian

Lookin hefty!
Just make sure to give them BIGGER pots soon... :tiphat:

( I think these spots looks very nice actually! )

abcdef

Made a small carbonscrubber. Looks shitty, but it works :)
dsc0007yc.jpg

Still below zero at night, so i havent planted them out yet.

dsc0003sv.jpg

dsc0010g.jpg

dsc0008sr.jpg

dsc0006w.jpg

dsc0005bp.jpg

dsc0002ai.jpg

M

madman2001

looking very nice, are they 2 weeks old? What light schedule do you use?

G

Guest129216

Nice carbonfilter and nice plants. Looks like your dedicated my man. I think you are gonna have a great time with this grow.

abcdef

Madman: they are close to 3 weeks i think. Lights are on 24/7. Is that good or bad? I really have no ide how this is done, so help me out if I am doing somthing wrong.

Thx bom :)

M

madman2001

Madman: they are close to 3 weeks i think. Lights are on 24/7. Is that good or bad? I really have no ide how this is done, so help me out if I am doing somthing wrong.

Thx bom :)

I am in the same situation my friend. I also have small plants, about 1,5 weeks old and I give them 24/7 light. I have no experience so I was asking you to see if you use a different schedule. Anyway some people say that the plants can only use light efficiently for 18 hours a day max, but giving them 24 hours does not hurt them.

Your plants look great so no point in changing anything that works :)

Keep us updated!

G

Guest129216

Some very experienced growers have told me that 24 hour lightning is ok, so I'm doing that aswell.

M

madman2001

How will you water your plants if you're going to water them at all?

M

madman2001

I'm having some troubles deciding for myself how to water all my spots:) I wish you get excellent weather, one day rain 5 days sun:))

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
often you dont have to water the plants at all, the most important is that they develope good in the beginning, getting a good root grip in the ground. the roots will find water by themself

Latest posts

Latest posts