What's new

-<<[ NorthernLights and Bubblegum ]>>-

from here it looks a little like heat stress... It really doesn't look that bad for your first grow, it takes a while to understand what kind of inviornment these plants really like, and still differen't plants like slightly different enviornments.
they look like they are getting rather bushy. :joint: :lurk:

mrgrowmez

hey flyv hows it goin man...ever eaten flyagaric? gives you a belly ache like hell man, but im looking forward to trying them again towards the end of this year...new country and hopefully more psychoactive.

they've all been topped except for one NL which was a runt but is coming along now and also one other NL which was a mutant runt and has actually grown two tops itself...wierd huh not that im complaining.......hasnt exactly been a smooth ride for my first grow but ive seen worse off plants and im hoping their new pots will help sort things out..... cant wait for them to get bigget so i can top them again or get started on some LST I wat really bushy plants with alot of colas!

i watered them yesterday, transplanted today but i havent watered them just moistened the soil a bit layer by layer as i was filling the pots with a spray mister and some root complex mixed in.....hoping the roots will be eager and thirsty so will dig into the new soil quicker...probably give it 2 more days before i water at least

mrgrowmez

Ok..the plants are doing heaps better in their new pots :woohoo: they are stretching up and out which is great...im going to start some LST tomorrow, just got to get somethings first....Im not going to top the main colas again but I have toopped a couple of the other tops that were growing from the side...dont have a camera at the moment but will stick some pics up whence i get it back.....
need to make my carbon filter now as its starting to smell a little bit...better safe then sorry....

peace :joint:
mr.g

NG2k

hey man..... good to hear they are starting to perk up.... waiting on those pics man :wink:
laters
NG2k :joint:

mrgrowmez

ok quick update but unfortunetley no pictures still.....

three have shown sex on day 38 from germing- 2 NL's and one BG(more indica looking one) :woohoo:
so im just playing the waiting game now to see who else is a girl then ill chop the others and take some clones and see about starting the flowering

mrgrowmez

still no camera....damn, they are getting bigger....yay.....i think i have a caterpiplar in there somewhere, im missing some pieces of leaves so some thing is eating them but i cant find anything and its getting bushier in there everyday so i think ill get a no pest strip and see if that helps.....

Last edited:

NG2k

hey man :wave:... still no pics :badday:!
im no expert on pests at all. are the edges of the missing leaves (where they have been "eaten") brown or sticky? it could just be mutant leaves... ive had whole nodes grow that are all mis-shapen and twisted. i think if something is eating them best place to look is underneath the leaves in the shade.... keep us posted.
Peace
NG2k :joint: :wave:

mrgrowmez

ok started 12/12 on the 4th of april....still no pics...ive taken about ten clones, hopefully at least five will pull through

mrgrowmez

hey NG,
I've put em in a wick cloner that i made with perlite and some tupperware containers...the res for it is just tap water and some HESI root complex, they are all looking very healthy and green so i gues there are ok, ill give em about a week and a half before i check em for roots...then im going to scrog the next grow i think hopefully all bubblegum.....

mrgrowmez

finally got the camera back today.....yay

heres the clones at 4 days, looking lean and green they are mostly BG but i have 3 NL's in there as well....

heres the grils in they're first week of flowering...white hairs poppin out all over :yummy: BG on the left and then two NL's

and here's my favourite...the BG and one of its top's...

im getting a bit of something on the lower leaves which looks like this but im not too worried at the moments

Last edited:

mrgrowmez

hey BR thanks man, im loving the bubblegum too........im getting a new bulb cause this one is on its last legs so hopefully itll beef up the buds... yippy!!!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
DAMN :yoinks: bubblegum is looking AWESOME! Now i'm having regrets about not growing bubblegum. :badday: I'm definatley growing one for my next grow. :D

Excellent job mr.G !! :wave:

Last edited:

mrgrowmez

hey pontiac! thanks for sticking your head in over here...and a huge thanks for putting together the DIY list, its been a HUGE help to me...

ive got some root action going on now on my clones at nine days -

so i guess i can put them in soil soon...Anyone got any advice for how long i should wait before i put em in? are these enough roots now?
thanks.........

and heres one of my NL's, its got four tops all developing nicely :yummy:

peace everyone and happy growing!!!
:kissass:
mrgrowmez

NG2k

i would put em into soil now. smaller pot would be preferable with lots of perlite.... roots this delicate need lots of aeration.... easy on the watering front too.... but make sure you give em a good watering the first time u put them into pots. good one mr G :wink:
peace