What's new

NorthernKronic's- New Place, New Space, New Grow, Let's GO!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup Everyone hope your all having a great memorial day weekend:headbange

SIR-Dude im pretty psyched to see what these ladies have to offer. It should def be fun to watch over the next couple of months.. I think there might be more additions to come:wink:....

BR-Thanks for stopping in BR:wave: Yea im really stoked about the 1k and the air cooled hood. It cracks me up how the 1000 watt with the air cooled hood only runs 3 degrees hotter in the tent than an unvented 430 watt hps.. Def cool though, and I can already tell that my girls really appreciate the extra lumens hahaha :woohoo:

Hazy- Good to see ya Hazy its been too long man. Yea there not as big as they may seem in the pics, maybe standing 3.2ft tall but they are mighty bushy and are seeming to really fill up with buds.. LOL I wish I had a whole room full of radiant 8's running, that would be sweet. One day though one day....

Well got a bunch of pics from tonight.. They are def liking the increased lighting, they have grown leaps and bounds since the last pics 4 days ago..

Start off with PC#4 Now looking like a close fav, Would be sooo sick to have the tent full with 25-30 ladies this size....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up is PC#3, she is pretty bushy like #1 but not quite as nice.. stacking more by the day though..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now we have PC#2, despite all the problems earlier, I think she is gonna give me some nice spears..
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last but certainly not least is PC#1.. She is looking quite stunning and is the first lady to start producing visible trichs.. I think she will end up being special or at least I hope she will :bow:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now it was hard so bear with me, I tried to take a few shots after feeding when I put them back in the tent.. Needless to say I need to start taking pics just b4 lights on from now on....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have good news about the clones I thought I killed the other day. I put them back under the dome and they sort of revived. Hopefully I will get a survivor..

Also the far left row is Sweet tooth and the right row is Purple Citrus.
picture.php

picture.php

Well lets see if this is too many pics for one post.. If so I will be back...

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Yep too big..

Ok, just have two more shots to add..

This is in the veg cab. I have 24 of the my PC clones in 4.5" round pots. I plan on vegging clones in these pots for as long as possible. I have 6" square pots that I could pot them up into but I want to just go straight to the 1.5 gallon rounds and then into flower.. Its all still up in the air though... Just have to see how they respond..

picture.php

picture.php

Well thats all I have for tonight. Things are finally starting to get interesting. I cant wait till these clones get bigger and I can really start filling this tent up.. Def good things to look forward to around here. Thanks to everyone stopping by, peace yall :wave:

edit- I forgot to mention I fixed the ghetto weather stripping that was falling off..

Old Soul

Veteran
Seriously bro, I love them all. All of them have bounced back and are going strong, loving all that light for sure. Glad to hear the cuts bounced back as well.
peace

G

guest5703

Sup mang! Nice little grow room, and I am saying that lightly lol. Looks like you got tons of space dude! I want to see you blowin it uuup!!! haha, so far so good, should yield some really decent amounts off of the plants you've got flowering there. Good luck man, I'll be back, and great to see ya around again, hope all is chiiiiilll, PEACE!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
SIR- Thanks for all the support and advice homie, you know I appreciate it. Ohh and I have been meaning to tell you that I had some of my ducting blow off of the exhaust side of my hood before I got the aluminum tape. It was like you were seeing my future, Came down to check at lights on to find it blowing around the top of the tent at like 95f... But now I took it all apart and did it all again in aluminum tape and that shit holds strong as hell and doesnt seem affected by the heat of the reflector... Anyway Cant thank you enough for all your help man. Def making a big difference here.. Thanks for stopping by big homie:wave:

OldSoul- Yea they have all made quite a nice recovery.. I am just so happy everytime I go down to the grow room now because I finally have some buds with trichs oozing off of them so its def nice to look/smell. I am excited to see how the 1k changes my bud density/yeild... Again thanks for stoppin in OS you know I appreciate it!

Caligreen- hahaha Yea man I really like the new digs, this space gives me somthing that I have never been able to really have before... Low ambient temp.. around 64f which stays pretty constant in the basement. This is making life for everyone in my garden much happier. The veg cab now stays at a constant 80f and flower stays around 78-80f at the canopy.. So basically my setup runs cooler with an air cooled 1000 than a open air 400.. who would have thought?!?! If you are waiting to see me blow it up hard just wait. I have 28 clones that are going to be hitting the flowering tent in just a couple of weeks.. Thats when Things are going to get interesting hehehehehe... Other than the grow though, life has been good. Busy with work but who isnt ya know? Keeps me out of trouble, so its def a good thing.. Anyway I better see your ass around here homie, its gonna be a good year!

Roor2thaface-Shit.. My nigga.. Wondered when you would get your ass back on here to check my new digs out.. I think I have basically picked my two strains that I am going to get later this summer.. You know Im waiting for the release of the Chemdog IBL from rez.. and I have also chosen Mr.Nice's Super Silver Haze as the second strain..

But the real news is... I got a phone call from a certain DOC ive been waiting to hear back from.. Seems he's reviewed my records and that I more than qualify for my states medical marijuana requirements. They have also been trying to contact me for several months but the phone number they had for me was off on the last digit.. But they finally figured it out.. Now all I have to do is setup an appointment with him sometime over the next month and I will be all set.. But I will tell you more when I see you...

Well all I really need to update soon because things are growing like crazy!!!! The veg is looking super healthy and all the clones have rooted out super well in their new homes. I gave them their first dose of fert a couple of days ago and they look amazing now... Shouldnt have to veg them for much longer than a couple weeks, because they are getting big fast..

Flower tent has nugz that are getting bigger and frostier by the day.. I really just need to take pics because my words just wont do them justice.. But anyway I will snap some pics and do an update tonight when I get home from work. Hope everyone is happy and safe.. Peace yall:wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatsup everyone:wave: gotta tell you all about the best new seed website on the net... www.ogas.ca its just getting started but I figured I would give it a shameless plug because I love all those guys hehehe...

Anyway got a pretty decent update for you all tonight.. Lets start it off quick.

First up is the PC #3, kinda went a little nutzz with the budshots for this one.. but I guess she was the first in a long time, ya know?!?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next we have PC#4.. This thing is gonna be a big yeilder I can already tell... I should probobly lower the light a little bit more since these ladies are pretty short....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here we have PC#1.. She is very short and bushy but is very healthy. Its hard to see in the pics but she has about 9 colas at the canopy so I think she will be quite a full little bush by the end of flowering...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last but certainly not least is PC#2. She has some really nice spear colas that are forming on her. They all are starting to have that tell tale PC odor.. Sweet and skunky but real nice.. Instant reminder what it is when I smell her resin.... She never looked this good before and I think with a consistant veg she will do amazing next time around...
picture.php

picture.php

Well I have too many pics so I will have to add another post.....:yeahthats

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Well as promised I snapped a couple shots of the veg cab.. I have to say that things are looking better in there than they have in a long time.. I'm just super happy to finally have my feedings back where I like them, oh and I def had to turn the hps off for this.. just wouldnt have done them justice..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now to finish it off I have a few shots of what they flowering ladies are looking like in the tent.. I will try and grab a shot with lights off tomorrow night because I dont work too late.. But anyway here they are.
picture.php

picture.php

Well thats all I have for now.. It looks like I will be able to transplant my new clones in a couple of days and then I will be taking a full tray of clones if possible (72) because I have some big plans for this summer.. But anyway I hope you all like, things are finally getting interesting. Peace yall:wave:

Old Soul

Veteran
Duuuuude, they all look like they are gonna give you some serious bud. Great job with these girls, can't wait to see what ya do when they are dialed in.
peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
OldSoul- Man I sure hope they give me a lot of bud.. 2 zips per plant would be ideal but im not gonna get my hopes up for it.. Probobly somewhere around 1.5 each which still isnt terrible.. Yea things are def going to be bigger around here once I get these ladies dialed in.. Thanks for stopping in my friend:wave:

Maj-Thanks for stopping by and supporting me buddy:headbange

Well still planning on trying to get some lights off shots of the flower room somtime soon.. Always seem to be busy right about that time every day.. Anyway thanks to everyone for stopping by. Peace.

RooR2theface

damn, those are blowin up madd quick son! the veg cab looks super good, everything a lush dark green. got some diesel, youll see next week. holla.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Roor2- Wassup homie.. Yea dude those things are growing by leaps and bounds every day. I just went down there a little while ago and they are noticeably larger than in the pics... Finally starting to get the feedings back to the way they should be, so things are looking much better. Those SweetTooth and PurpCitrus clones are about ready to be potted into the 4.5" pots.. You should see the roots on the PC clones though, coming out the bottom already, but I think they will be able to stay in there for a week or two more, I want them to be around 12" when I transplant and put them into flower.. so that should be plenty of time..

Hmm diesel sounds good, cant wait to see it.. Anyway I'll holla at you some time soon. Peace homie..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lookin sick homie..... but i knew it would!!! i wish i could use a real light for veg atm, but its a lil to hot..... ur babes lookin great

i told you on the tape i have a knack for seeing the future. but dude the plants look great!

another lil tip, .... with the 1K your girls will thank you for keeping them around 18"-24" above tops. dont get me wrong i have had them closer than 12" B4 BUT I HAVE SEEN IMPROVMENTS by lifting the light, especially once i rocked the Hortilux Eye, which is way brighter than the other brands like sunmaster i have. could be just my strains though. the 1K you will find is so bright it is easy to light bleach or tip burn buds with em. 18" is best but over 12" at least!
those new strain choices sound yummy. should look into that Rez release....... but we just got a chem#4 i believe from OS, so that should work for a while when i get a cutting later.

keep it ill
Sir

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Kronic - those PC gurls are beautiful bro, I miss my PC's, they were soooo nice to grow and smoke!!!! Maybe i can get a cut off you one of these days??? Alls lookin great bro, Ill be back on the horse soon....See ya round..Peace

- Z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
SIR-Thanks for stopping by the spot homie, you know I appreciate it. Yea I like the 250 for veg fine.. Except for the fact that its hps.. I would love to get a 250 mh instead but I really dont have the loot atm, and to be honest the hps does O.K. nothing like the tight node spacing you get with MH though... But Im not willing to up the veg to a 400 watt MH that I have because I think that is wasteful for the system that I've designed. I would probobly use a 400MH for veg if I were running 2k or twice my current flower, like your old setup.. Or are u still running 2k?

Anyway I think my light is at about 18-20" away from the tops and with your advice I will keep it there. There all getting a shit ton more light than they ever did under my old 400's so they are all filling up much faster with bud than I've had in the past.. Should be nice to hopefully see a difference in yeild as well?? I am just running some sylvania bulb, going to get a hortilux but again need to get some $$$ first..

Will probobly still be quite some time until I get those new strains, ChemIBL isnt due out for another 3 months +/- and thats straight out of the mouth/fingers of the man himself.. The SSH might be a bit sooner but we will see. Still got some of Cores orig Crash Test to work through and the one I grew before was my fav plant ever.. Super Amnesia haze pheno all the way but finished at 65 with a soaring high.. Need to try and find another like that.. Thats what I pray for at night lol..

Damn let me know how that Chem#4 treats you, I would probobly like to work that one even more than the IBL.. but anyway sorry for the rant homie. Peace..

Zeus- Whats happening bro! good to see you back around these parts.. I do love the PC, its so funny, I havent had any in almost a year but as soon as there was resin on the first buds It reminded me of the delicious taste and scent of the PC. Cant wait to see how these four sisters stack up against each otherl, because in NK's garden only the strongest ladies survive... hahaha.. Anyway thanks for stopping by dude, always good to have you around.

Think Im going to go and try to take some lights off pics in the tent. I think you will like to see that I put the carbon filter stand back up and it is making the area even cooler now. rocking about 77f at the canopy now. but anyway pictures speak louder than words so im going to go and take some now lol.. Peace yall:wave:

P

Peat

Hey NK,
I'm with Sir! :headbange
I try to keep my 1 kW Hortilux @ around 18" - 24" from the canopy

I was gonna say something about a 400W veg too...but y'all already got that covered too...:joint:

Sounds like you've got some great genes lined up!
Good luck on your "Super Amn Haze" quest! :ying: That sounds very nice!

:lurk:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Peat- Thanks for the advice buddy, I have mine at about 17-18 inches right now and they look great.. Dont have a hortilux yet but ive heard that they produce quite a few more lumens so that will be nice.. Yea the 250 is all I need for veg, I can go from a 4" clone to a 12" plant ready to flower in about 12 days.. The only slow part of my system is the cloning.. Still taking about 14-16 days before they are ready for transplanting..

Im really excited to do some more searching with the Crash Test looking for that amnesia haze pheno... She tasted like mangos and had the second more electric sativa high ive ever had, first was my buddies super silver haze (which I hope to be running in the near future..).. Anyway I am going to put some seeds in water tonight, maybe even try a haze that I will put immediately into the flower room.. but we will see.. Anyway thanks for stopping in:wave:

Well got a super big update for you all today.. Things are much busier here now, and its def a lot more fun to be working in the room now that its bumping again..

First we have some shots of the veg, before I transplanted them into 1.6 gallon pots. They are quite uniform, almost all of them stand between 11-14" and are looking super healthy.. Check them out.
picture.php

picture.php

This is a shot to approximate their size at an average of 12"..
picture.php

This is what an average root ball looked like after 12 days of vegging..
picture.php

Here are the PC#1's after their transplant up to 1.6 gallon pots..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now these are the PC#2's after their transplanting..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a shot of all of them plus the four PC#3's that I forgot to take pictures of. They look pretty similar in stature to the #1's just a little fatter leaf.. So that makes for 20 more plants added to the flower tent last night. Two of them are in 1 gallon grow bags, because I want to compare the difference in yield between the 1.6 gallon pot and the 1 gallon bag..
picture.php

This is after the 4 seed PC's are put back..
picture.php

Ill be back with more on the seed PC's in just a bit.. Peace yall:wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehehe keeping buisy i c...fine looking garden you are preparing...good to see ya back on ya feet bro....things are looking perky to say the least !
i know you will be givng us a killer show
!!

Latest posts

Latest posts