What's new

NorthernKronic's-I got Pains.... But I got strains..

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
the girlz lokk great NK, I like the trim job you did on them, MGJ-style!!!lol..That BB looks yummy as hell...I think BB may be one of my new faves after I just had some last week!!!The smell is sooo intoxicating, like mentholated crushed up fresh blueberries...I love it...too bad I only had an eighth!!!anyways, see ya later...

peace
- Z

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus- Whatup buddy! Yea they are a bit like MGJ style this time around I really like it alot, I think that If I spread them out by adding another 2ft wide then I could really do a lot better especially with the PC that I have selected for weight and cola production... The sky is the limit :muahaha: Dude Im so pissed I lost the BB im an idiot, I lost all of my clones though, only got one PC that rooted well for me. So now Im starting again all over from seed. Should be good stuff though. The good thing is I will have far more than an 1/8 of BB hehehe! Thanks for coming by dude!

Alright my friends Its been to long but I got another update for you all :rasta: Last night was day 35 of flower and things are starting to bulk up and I can really see which ones are going to be the producers this time around..

First up tonight is the DJ short BB and wow is she ever huge at 35 days flower I feel like she could finish up around 50 days and be just fine, but I am going to leave her to at least 60 but we will let the trichs decide.. The best way I can describe the smell is that Blueberries smell like this, and not the other way around if that makes sense? anyway check it out

Up now is the Sugar Shack she is coloring up nicely and will be filled in soon enough. I cant wait to see her grow really fat over the next few weeks.

The Blockhead is doing quite well right now, she popped her few nanners a little bit ago but I plucked them off without any problems. I was lucky enough to have some good kali mist pollen from a friend that I pollenated a few buds with so I will have some of that to try out in the future so thats exciting. Check her out!

Now This is the biggest single cola I have ever had atleast 15" easy and just filling in more everyday. Its on the Pinky Pheno Mongrul, shes gonna yeild hella buds!

Now we have the Sativa PC which always gives me the huge colas thats why she is my keeper pheno of the PC cause she just yeilds like no bodys business.

Now here is the Indica PC which was not a keeper, but did get a lot better after 2 months of curing.

This is the Greasy pheno Mongrul, she is just gigantic, this pheno just wants to stretch and stretch as you can tell, I will be trying more mongrul sometime in the future..

Last but not least here is the full closet shot pretty damn full if you ask me, I cant wait to see what it looks like at day 65 that is gonna be a fun picture to take...

Thanks to everyone for stopping by Sorry Im not around to much just still really busy and probobly will be till september, but oh well, once fall hits then the real indoor season will begin and we can have some fun. Peace and saftey to all of you!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Hey NK. I was wondering about, how much your plants grew after switching the light cycle to 12/12? I have 2 monster plants right now and i dont know if ill have enough light to get through, if it grows any bigger:(

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
HOLY SHIT, NK is on FIRE!!!!

HOLY SHIT, NK is on FIRE!!!!

WOW dude... :bashhead: where to start??!!!

Fist off, absolutely beautiful trees you got there, def. ur best run yet!!!
That BB looks soooo amazingly good, Im so sorry you lost her, you may have to reveg that bitch, she looks like a DEFINITE keeper...
Did someone say Blockhead x Kali Mist!!??? Sounds like a killer cross my man, and you got the genetics, so how can you miss!!!
Ummm, Pinky pheno of the Mongrel...SHIT man, that is a HUGE cola on her, I hope I get that phenotype in my garden!!! She looks like a keeper as well...
The PC & CT look great as well, and I am very sorry about ur clone problems, I feel ya brother!!!! :joint: :badday:
Lookin killer dude, this looks to be ur best pull yet, and def ur nicest girls...true showing of ur skillz man, big props to ya!!!:respect:

Keep it up bro, Ill be checkin in for the next update..Peace

- Z :wave: :rasta: :rasta:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey NK - sorry it's been a while since I stopped by mate, you're certainly stepping things up a notch in here. The mongrel is a beauty for sure. I dig your style mate, you inspired me to chuck a few plants in my flowering tent for just single colas, those are some sexy supermodel leg buds man - longstyle all the way :D

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I hope my mongruls come out like that. I got some running outside right now about a foot tall. Things are looking great in the gr.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Plants are looking great Kron, like a little rain forest in there

you sir have some skills

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
!

!

Buzzed as always thanks for stopping by!

Nightcrawler- Howdy bud! Depends on what strain your running. Generally the more Indica dom plants stretch less than a more sativa dom plant.. Sativas can stretch anywhere from 1.5x-3x their size when you switch to 12/12. But at the same time there are some indicas that dont stretch at all.. So the answer that your looking for is... That it depends on what strain your growing.. The only way to find out for sure is to ask someone who has grown your strain and pheno before.. but I hope this helps!?!?

Zeus- hahaha Im glad you like what this place is looking like right now my friend, its a bit too crowded for my liking but thats only for this run.. In my future is a 5x5 grow tent and an air cooled 1000 watt hps... Then I will really get to see what I can do...

The blueberry is a champ, it looks like I have over fed her this time around but oh well. I am going to start flushing her soon. She has the most delicious smell I cant wait to smoke her and see how it transitions to taste. I wish I could try to reveg her, but there are spider mites in the flower closet so there will be no revegging of anything :badday: Its shitty that this is how it ended up but oh well I should have a solid 2 zips of Blueberry buds to smoke on for the next while until I can buy myself some of DJ's seeds, cause they are the next thing on my list....

Yea I hope that my crossing endevor will work alright. I basically just rubbed some pollen directly on the buds and then just put them right back in the closet.. I think that it worked, it wont be many seeds, but I should have some BlueberryxKM, BlockheadxKM, SugarShackxKM and if I can get a few of each of those seeds then that will be fun to work with, but like I said earlier I want to get some more Blueberry seeds and some Kali mist seeds so I can do some crossing with my own stock and make some more seeds for friends.. we will see how it all works out :laughing:

Youll know if you got the pinky pheno mongrul as soon as u put her into flower and she starts to bud out.. all of her buds have a pink hue from beginning to end her buds also look much more sativa dom than the greasy phenos looked.

Thanks for coming by dude and so sorry for such a lengthy response :muahaha:

Sammet-Good to see you around buddy! Yea dont worry I havent been around here much at all, ive been surfing but not much time for posting if you know what i mean:confused: Im happy that ive inspired you to try a few single cola plants. It all depends on the pheno that you have, that pinky pheno mongrul just refuses to be topped and loves to in that single cola style..

How u liking your tent? are u in a 4x4 or 5x5? Im just wondering because Im about to pick up a 5x5 secret jardin and am so excited to get growing in there! But yea I love long fat buds.. but who doesnt hahaha. Thanks again for stopping by:wave:

Chubbynuggz-
Thanks for stopping by dude! You got a chance that some of your babes might be the pinky pheno, she streches a ton but obviously fills in nicely with a fat main cola. Post up some pics of those outdoor mongruls I would be interested in how they do? approx what lat are u at? thanks for stopping by dude!

Dr.Dog-
Yea shit is crowded as a bitch up in this bitch:muahaha: hopefully over the next 3 weeks they will fill in nicely, if the temps around here went down it sure would help a lot with the colas filling out evenly. but other than that humidity is good so i should be set. Im just trying to get this run over with so I can start over again with new genes. Should be fun to do some seed runs again.. Also got a special run coming up in a few that should prove to be very interesting. Thanks for stopping by dude!

Hey everyone Im gonna be doing an photo update soon. today is day 44 of flower so everything is really starting to fill out. I am going to start flushing soon for some strains and around day 50-53 for the later going ones.. but anyway I will be back sometime relativly soon with an update so until then Peace and safety to all of my friends here at IC!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus and Scrappy you guys just wait till you see this update... hahaha things are finally rolling!

Howdy all! sorry its been so long since my last update, as I have just been busy as a bee around this bitch and havent had any time to take pics until tonight..

Things are rolling along smoothly except that I discovered a small outbreak of spidermites in my flower closet:badday: it is not a serious one so I will not be spraying, I have plucked all of the infected leaves and will continue to do so until they are harvested... Aside from that mishap everything else is running smoothly they are now tonight on day 46 of flower and most(Dj Blueberry, AC's, Indica PC, Greasy pheno mongrul and Sugar Shack) will be ready somewhere around 60 days.. Others(Blockhead, Pinky pheno mongrul and the Sativa pheno PC) will stay up to somewhere around 70 days or as long as I can wait haha.. but on to the pics...

First up tonight is the Indica PC she is the pheno that I like less, she yeilds about 1/3 as much as the sativa pheno when all is said and done she sure does look pretty though..

Next up is the Greasy pheno mongrul, she is looking nice and is going to fill in well over the next two weeks should be fun to run some more mongrul in the future.

Now on to the Sativa PC. She has some huge buds on here and they are just going to keep getting bigger and bigger over the next 3 and a half weeks that this plant has... This plant is the only one that I got to clone successfully. I plan on running just this one strain in a 5x5 SOG under an aircooled 1k... I can only imagine how huge those yeilds are going to be...

The Pinky Pheno mongrul has the largest single cola that I have ever grown, it is coming up on 20" long and is now really starting to fill out.. I cant wait to see what she is going to be like when given full time to flower..

Here is the Blockhead she has the most intoxicating smell and the densest buds of any plant I have ever grown.. Im still super pissed about losing her:badday:

Here is the Sugar Shacks she sure is nice for photo shoots.. she was kinda stringy and didnt do well this time around.. but still has that trademark frost..

Now for the Blueberry, she has sooo many dayyummmm buds I wish I had some more of these babies ready to go but alas... just check her out for yourself..

Now to close it off one last closet shot..

Well thats all I got for now I hope you all enjoy the shots I had a good time taken em. Thanks to everyone that has come by and given me their support with my grow u guys are the shit! Peace and saftey to all!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey NK i think my lat is around 32 33. Whatever the LA area is. The mongruls i started about a month ago. I will for sure post pics of any females i get. I sadly have to chop any boys i see down though.Cant pollinate these

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Im speechless dude!!!excellent lookin girls, youre gonna have a great harvest!!!That Sativa PC looks soo nice, I hope I get one of those...I got 5 strong ones now, so lets hope for the best!!!Peace bro, Id write more, but Im really stoned on some White Widow!!!

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo your grow is lookin great as expected. when you get your strains narrowed down to 1 or 2 main producers you will be pullin killer yeilds i bet. i know you love the variety though. it is hard not to. lol

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn NK, you have some busting plants. All those strains look so damn nice. Really like the pc's, love that bud. Great job man.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know i just love them updates of yours....!!!hehehe

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Chubbynugz- nice oh yea I forgot that you were socal... Im up around 45* Im interested to see how they do for you.. I dont think they are worth breeding just yet, but core is going to do more work with them so we will see :muahaha:

Oh yea and I saw the piece and BHO tube that you made for SIR, looked nice man, is glass blowing another hobby of yours? I always wanted to try doing that, but apprenticeships are like 10g if you can find one.. so i never even tried! Mad props to you if you do blow that shit is baller! cant wait to see the pics though bro!

Zeus- Yea I wish you luck on your adventure with the PC, I have 4 more little seedlings of it growing right now. I have to transplant them up tonight or tomorrow. Ill take some shots of them for you, you should post yours up here to so we can compare? hows that sound? hahah hope that widow is killer bro!

Sir-Im gonna be banging it out when I get the 1k and run 25 clones of my sativa PC its gonna be an awesome thing to watch I really cant wait to do it! But your right I do love the variety, I will probably only run 20 clones of the sativa PC and have 5 of other strains just so I can keep my variety of smoke while still having a killer yield. But thats all in the future so who knows what my plan will end up being then. But anyways thanks for stopping by my friend!

BR- Thanks for the compliments my friend. I do like having this nice selection this time around, should make for a good few months coming up. The sativa PC is bomb too, big yeilds, big flavor, hard stone great plant. Cant wait to see cores next work with it.

COre- Glad you like the show my friend, seeing as most of the ladies come from your stable :muahaha:

Well ill update sometime during the 50's and sometime during the 60's. There will be harvests during the 60's up until around day 70. It should be fun to see what they will end up yeilding it should be one of my bests. Thanks for stopping in my friends, peace.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey NK! Yeah glass blowing is my profession. Havent really worked lately cause im a lazy ass. Ten grand for lessons is crazy. It is just better to get the equipment with that money. There are lots of things you can learn on your own. Marbles is an easy way to start out. I started out making pipes cause one of my best buds has been blowing glass since we were sixteen.PM me if you need help gettin set up or anything like that. It is fun as hell.

Latest posts

Latest posts