What's new

NorthernKronic's 400 watt closet grow!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
It's like the Alphabet soup of buds in here :laughing:

I have a few good friends living abroad also. Internet makes for a great tool to stay in steady contact. Though they do tend to always seem to know when the harvests are coming in eh? :biglaugh:
I grow in secrecy, so I never even get to tell my friends the dope they're smoking is my own :badday: They all think I have some secret "super" dealer or something :biglaugh:

Don Cherry is quite the character indeed :crazy: I've always found him to be a stubborn, racist biggot...but he does have good views on hockey and great taste in fashion :smile:
Yeah...we won a game somewhere in there :pointlaug

Great pics and frosty buds :woohoo:
I'll be back to admire them some more :lurk:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Fillin up nicely NK, ur lungs r gonna get so much busy soon & ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH, so if u need any help smokin them ,just give me a call :muahaha:
:rasta: I'll take care of getting the vapes/pipes & bongs:bongsmi: , u just make sure to get the munchies lol :lurk: .

Dirt Magirt

ABCDEFG Northern Chronics OK with me! Diggidy! Thats about the same space I have to grow in... I love those bags! They work good ay? Where did you get um? Right on Bro....

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
INB- Thanks buddy, im really excited to see what the bins will provide in the end, hopefully i will have more rather than less :bashhead: 6 more days :jump: :jump: :jump: i havent smoked like i like to in like two months, i need unlimited buds...... :joint: i am addicted hehehe. SS goes into flower in 6 days, i am betting she is purple by day 30.. Ill keep ya updated, thanks for stopping by..

RooR2- Ill get you some closeups of the bins tonight when they wake up, i got SS shots coming on the double broseph :muahaha: H is real frosty for only 4 weeks flower, shes got another 32 days left so hopfully it will get nice and big.. The M buds about the size of a bic lighter but fatter, and a little shorter.. but they will be nice.. Kill those finals dude, cant wait to have you back, plenty to smoke on. Peace out and good luck killah..

TML- Hahaha Alphabet soup is right man :bashhead: got too many to keep track of but that is what the thread is for right?? Yea your making the right choice by being secretive, RooR2 is my original grow partner so i dont hold back when i talk to him. To everyone else that smokes it, it comes from a dank hookup back by my parents house :muahaha: thats what they think hehehe :headbange

I have to say thank you to ICmag.com for being here, because it has helped me meet so many great people, and even keep in touch with old friends overseas. Ill have more pics for ya soon TML, you just milk this Roor once and talk to me in 10 ok? haha thanks for coming by bro.

Grunt- Yea the kids are starting to finally put some buds on, i feel like its about time, but i guess they've only been in flower for 4 weeks now, cant wait to watch em for the next 35+ more.. should be fun.. :headbange haha, yea dude ill have nugzz soon gonna have to match up over the net..

Just got back from the store.. Madddd MUnchies!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

SO i got some pics of the SS and all of the 19 vegging clones. Today i transplanted the last 4 into soil.. got 100% rooting rate with my peat pellets and humidity dome, didnt even have a heating pad for it.. Some were much quicker than others though, for instance J rooted 6 days before the O's rooted. I have more notes but im too high to find them :rasta: :joint:

Here is the SS she is just starting to bush up, will be nice in one week... MMMM i cant wait

'This is the veg cab with everything in it, take a look. Gave em full strength veg nutes today, they are responding well..

I will get some closeups of the M buds, they are starting to ripen nicely, but i still dont know if they will be primo at 60 days.. we will see. Peace for now.

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Dirt- haha liking the rhyme bud, The bags work great but can be messy when watering. I got them from online, most online hydro stores have them good luck buddy, come back anytime..peace.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn Kron, you have some sweet looking plants. You're going to have some nice jars filled with great herb when you're done. Take care man.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya NK

NP my friend i see you will work for bud :biglaugh:...no serious...i'm still in the same boat as you my brother...still learning and adapting to our wonderfull plant..
every run ithere still a few lesson to learn...

and i her you on the mom's ....you're right should be more easy for use....i got a few of my own now..and there just wonderfull to maintain...got about 9 mom's now....not all for the keep but close......

ohw yea ranting here...bout the update....stretchy MOFO's ain't it?...is that genetic or you keeping them not under the light in veg and so on..?...though they look nice and healthy man..
i'll be back later 2 check things out ...:wave:

a SSSDH of mine :smile:
12847DSCF4001.JPG

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
BR- Dude i cant wait till i got some nug in a jar, i have zero bud right now, just surviving on bubble hash... only got a few more days to go though, so im not worried. Thanks for stopping by buddy :wave:

INB- Thanks bro, the veg cab stay anywhere from 78-81 deg all the time, really never fluctuates to much.. Just trying to make every grow better than the last, or at least im trying not to make the same mistakes as i have made before.. Thanks for coming by..

Core- Hey buddy, every run there are definitely new things that i learn. I love growing herb it has taught me a lot about myself and the plant. Cant wait to get my moms nice and big im just gonna make nice thick bushes out of em.

As far as the stretching goes, the two tallest i suspect may have been pollinated by one of the 4 T males that i had pop up during the very beginning of my last flower period, they were as sativa of a plant as i have ever seen, by the time i chopped them at 12 days flower they were over 6ft tall and definitely going to get taller. They also exhibited the same large space between nodes, they are definitely similar in growth, so i am excited to see what they will produce for me. they have had HID there whole like so i dont think they were neglected..

Dude im in love with Super Silver Haze best sativa i have ever smoked... talk about enlightening experience never had a better soaring type high.. Had sour D once, it was good but would have been better if it wasnt grown with chemmy nutes.. their combo must be bomb.. cant wait to see how she finishes.

The Sugar Shack has doubled the size of its side shoots over night, it will be a bush by Monday and 3 weeks from it will be an awesome sight, i cant wait. Ill have more shots up later. Thanks for coming by all :wave: peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup you guys, check out the Sugar Shack she has gotten way bushy over the past few days, the base of her leaves now have trichs all over them :muahaha: Here are two shots, i will get better closeups later..

Hope ya like.. Peace yall

Nice looking plant homie!! I bet when you rub the stems you get a good stinky shack smell, isnt it great! Its only gonna get better ha ha !!!! 1 more month till we ride!!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
INB- Yea she is stinky, should get much better in about 4 weeks :muahaha: Cant wait until she is covered in buds. Im gonna take two clones tommorrow i hope they will root as well as my other clones did.

Sooo my lady and I chopped both of the M bins tonight Day 60 of flower, had to make room for the Sugar shack and the other clones. The M's could have gone another week but i just dont have the time, and they are good looking as is . Not gonna talk to much right now, but i got a bunch of pics..

I will come back with more shots of the closet in a bit. Peace for now.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks nice, very nice harvest.
That is some finger hash in the making there
Nice idea with the chicken wire, I will have to use that next crop I dry
Good grow NK

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
10-22-07 day 34 flower

10-22-07 day 34 flower

Here is what is going on in the closet right now. The 1 gallon bags A-O are on their 34th day of flowering, they are huge for that age in my experience but with this next batch i will feed veg nutes for at least the first three weeks of flower. I think it will make for some nice green plants. Take a look, I will pull them out sometime in the next week.

I will be harvesting the Burmese Delight Bin once i have the M buds off of the drying rack. But i can see them easily going another week. I hope you guys like how it looks. I cant wait to smoke some homegrown again haha made cannabutter out of some smaller buds tonight and damn im lit :bashhead: Peace for now yall.

RooR2theface

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :muahaha: yes! those M's look soo good. dude, im real excited right now, im sure u r too. jus finished my 3rd final, 1 more to go tomorrow morning. thats sick u harvested those M's, cant wait for it, i got first dibs!! haha. be home real soon neph. peeeeeeeace.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
RooR2theface said:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :muahaha: yes! those M's look soo good. dude, im real excited right now, im sure u r too. jus finished my 3rd final, 1 more to go tomorrow morning. thats sick u harvested those M's, cant wait for it, i got first dibs!! haha. be home real soon neph. peeeeeeeace.

Cant wait till your here puffin it with me brother. I got yours on reserve dont worry :muahaha: Do good on that last final killah... 8 days dude only 8 days. Peace...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya NK :wave:
Hey - congrats on a sweet harvest! This picture says it all! OMG! :canabis:

Now the sharks gotta place to play in the sun - your garden is looking trés tasty dude :yes:

I agree with you on the N plan - working great for me my current run - bigger bud sites.

1 gal bags - those girls are sure bigguns!

Cheers -MGJ

Last edited:
Right on brotha!!!!!!! I love chop time, its like christmas! I swear those nugs look frostier than last time. HUGE props to you homie!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
BR- Core[/B
They also exhibited the same large space between nodes, they are definitely similar in growth, so i am excited to see what they will produce for me. they have had HID there whole like so i dont think they were neglected..

heya NK...no man then it must be genetic...i woz't saying you neglected them...or did i :biglaugh:....nway that woz't my intention :smile:

i also got a few like that...its the PeeWee's i'm referring to...see pic below
the strain i crossed myself...

i also have a other distinct pheno..but that looks bushlike...see pic..

so you see i think it must be genetic...:smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on the haul bro! :woohoo:

I'm sure it will be a delight to smoke your own once again :joint: Looks like you won't be running out this time though :yes:

I'd shake your hand to congrat you for a job well done, but it looks like you'll need to wash it first
8378applause.gif

Keep up the fabulous work :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts