What's new

NorthernKronic's 400 watt closet grow!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats! :ying: Awesome new cab man...and you put it together so quickly :yes:

Great work giving your ladies such a nice place to live :canabis:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
Grunt- Thanks man, just finishing it up as i type this, should make running my perpetual a bit easier now that i have a permanent place to veg my plants. It cost me about $100 for the cab and plywood, $15 for vent covers, $25 for reflective insulation, $40 for the fan, thats $180 just into the cab without even thinking about lighting or carbon filters. Cant wait to see you build up your cab, hope this cost application helps you out.

-N.Kron :rasta:

Nice work :headbange my grobro, But i have nothing to build, my veg-cab is ready & i'v grown my first grow there, all i need is the lights cos i only have 5 x 23w flouros & i'm not gonna veg plants with just those.. my veg-cab is a spare wardrobe 3 x 2 ft & 6 high, I have a shelf on top for baby clones or seedlings & from 4& 1/2 ft down is the veg area, pure-white from the inside, that blazer/coat hanging iron is were i hang the lights,16inch (those squere plastic onse) already there & all i need is more lights... I will post some pics of it soon when i get the lights & ready to roll :headbange .
goodluck bro & keep rockin on... u'r doin a wonderful job :rasta: .

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
AbbiDubi- Yea this cabinet thing is new to me, i need to get a darkroom louver so i can get better air flow to get me some lower temps. Thanks for stoppin by.

INVB- Thanks dude, yea i think the SS is liking living in there now, i gave her her first dose of full strength nutrients the other day and she has seemed to like them. I just fimmed her today, so hopefully i will get some nice bushing, or at least thats what im hoping for. I cant wait for her next growth spurt... hehehe :rasta:

MrGreenJeans- Hey there buddy, yea the extra 8 sqft of veg space is hopefully going to help me get my dream of running perpetually on the move. I am hoping to mother some of my new cuttings but will only keep the best four plants out of the cloned 14.. So we will definitely have some testing on our hands in the future :joint: :joint: :rasta: My lady is a big influence on me to push forward with what i love and she supports me all the way.. i couldn't ask for any more :headbange

TML- Thanks bro, i was actually watching hockey night in Canada this Saturday and watched the Leafs take it over the Canadians..... WOW what a finish, it was great fun to watch :muahaha: Yea I was supposed to be traveling to a concert this weekend, but plans fell through :fsu: tickets that were promised were not there and it was sold out :badday: :badday: soo i made myself feel better by ordering some new seeds from seedbay, Spice of life mix with Sweet tooth #3, Blockhead and Sweet tooth #4.. also bought all the insulation and other things with the money that was supposed to be for the concert.. well alls well that ends well :joint: i hope my future ladies will enjoy there new vegetative home.

Grunt- Cant wait to see you get some more wattage over at your place, you deserve it buddy :headbange

Well i guess tonight is day 46 for the bins and they are looking nice and plump, i cant wait for them to really fill out over the next 14 days, i cant believe that i only have TWO WEEKS UNTIL BIN HARVEST!!!!! :bashhead: :spank: **** yea, just had to buy two grams of bubble hash to tide me over. I think it will do the trick it consists of equal parts bubba kush and skunk #5, and i like to say that i have smoked some awesome home made bubble hash from many different elite strains, and this is by far some of the best, one knife hit will put you on your ass for two hours, its a great pain killer, just what ive been looking for :rasta:

Now i have some pics for all of my friends here at ICmag, first are some shots of the bins over all sorry but the one gals got in the way..

Now for my favorite M bin smells like super tangy fruity pebbles mmmmmm

There are of the back M bin... shes doing real well, got some nice sweet buds on her...

Heres the Burmese Delight bin, she is looking way better than expected for how early it is. Last run at 46 days she was scrawny this time all her buds are fat and foxtailing, i say she will finish is 60 days.. I should start plain molassis feedings very soon.....

more in a sec...

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Now we have the one gallons up, i believe that there are 22 remaining and they all have indicated that they are female, they have been in flower quite a while, im not exactly sure how old they are, im estimating around 23 days, maybe a little more or less, they look a little small to me for this time, but there sure are a lot of them.. Hopefully they will put on some bulk in the near future... please pray with me:bow::bow::bow::ying: so here they are as they are....

Now for my boys out west i got shots of the SS she is still a bit on the small side, but other than that looks very healthy. Hopefully she will hit a growth spurt soon

Well thats about all for now, clones look very good still, but none have shown roots yet, hopefully i will get roots by the end of this week so i can throw them into the veg chamber and bulk em up nice and quick. Hope you guys like how the garden is looking, im just trying to get used to this system and how its going to work, its gonna take some time so if i fvck up you must forgive me.. next run should be even smoother... Thanks for stopping by all and keeping this place bumping..Peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
9-17-07 was bags A-O first day of flower so that makes them 3 weeks old tonight.... soo they are going slow but not too slow, hopfully they will put on some bulk in the coming weeks. peace all

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya NorthernKronic:wave:
Man, just what I like to see - a green sea of leaves - a flotilla of pom pom buds chompin on the photons and phattening up - beautiful garden you have! The scrog bins are killer - I can see them swelling up in the next 2 weeks - no bud shading happening on these canopies!:yes:

And a wonderful better half too! I am also lucky to have a supportive woman in my life - it sure makes life a bit happier! Give her a thank you for me - without a comfortable home life you might not have the opportunity to spend time here - I appreciate her sharing ya with us...:wink:

Ganja Smile

Very nice flowers :) you have such higher garden than mine... I dont understand my flowers grow on sides but not higher.. They are in second week I hope they will high like yours ;D

Good Luck :)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
Grunt- Cant wait to see you get some more wattage over at your place, you deserve it buddy :headbange ..

Tnkx bro :wave: , But first i have rearrange MY room cos soon i'm painting it, getting new furniture, update the door & update better my flowering growroom, so as u can see i'm gonna be a bit busy next month :bashhead: but don't worry... soon u'll see the project ready :rasta: .
Nice to see ur ladies doin great bro... 2 weeks more u'll have fun & u'r gonna feel proud too of 'getting high on ur own supply' :canabis:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
MrGreenJeans- Yea my closet has definitly transformed over the past few months. hahaha went from 5 plants in 3 gallon bags, to 3 10 gallon scrog bins, now onto 22 1 gallon bags hahhaha its just fun to watch as things change and i continue to experiment :muahaha: I wanted to try and have an even canopy and the scrog definitly did that for me, wish i would have vegged for another week or two, would have bigger buds for shur, but alls well that ends well right :spank: The lady says thanks, i know that at my age i could not garden without living with her(or by myself, but funds do not allow that), living with friends at my age is unsafe hehehe :fsu: everyone is far too into partying all the time and having lots of people over... not me though :nono: ill take my chill nights in with a roor and plenty of herb and my girl anytime :headbange im trying to set her up with her own set of plants that she will grow, so she can know the feeling of smoking her own. Thanks for stopping by and giving me so much input I really appreciate it. :wave:

GanjaSmile- Whatup dude, Thanks for stopping in. Gardening is a process my friend, and everything takes time, the more patient you are the better (in most cases) your results will be. Im a very impatient person and i find that i pay for it all the time, like i said above how i should have vegged for another week or two, i would have much larger buds right now, but oh well. Thanks for coming by dude.

Grunt- cant wait to see you do all that work on the crib, its something that i never understood until i got my own house, i like that shit to be nice ya know? Hopefully my next house will have a whole room that is not my bedroom that i can dedicate to this great hobby of ours... hahaha i love it. I cant wait to smoke my own herb again dude, ive been out for like a month now and it sucks. It reminds me every time of why i grow.. and its because i can not afford to purchase the amount of herb i need at street value.. the prices are reticules ive gotten to smoke some of my buddies amazing home grown, he really puts me to shame, he amends all his soil and then just waters with plain water the whole way through and ends up with awesome results pulling between 6-8oz's every week from 400's.. and its some of the best weed i have ever smoked.. I am going to pick his brain soon and maybe copy his system, im getting tired of brewing teas but it works well, so im gonna stick with it for now. thanks for always keeping an interest my friend.

Sooooo i gotta ask all of you guys out there an opinion question....

When do you think i should start flushing the bins? they are going to be harvested two weeks from now, or thats what i am expecting. Now to explain what my idea of a flush is. A flush for me is just watering as usual with just plain water.. this time i am also adding molasses to the plain water.

This is not like flushing when using chem ferts where you run copeius amounts of water through the medium, in my case it would be about 30 gallons of water per bin... bah to that i say bah..

I feel that this is sufficient, since everything i fed them was 100% organic and would not be leached out by over watering anyway....

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks all and peace for now..

-N.Kron:rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
NorthernKronic said:
Grunt- cant wait to see you do all that work on the crib, its something that i never understood until i got my own house, i like that shit to be nice ya know? Hopefully my next house will have a whole room that is not my bedroom that i can dedicate to this great hobby of ours... hahaha i love it. I cant wait to smoke my own herb again dude, ive been out for like a month now and it sucks. It reminds me every time of why i grow.. and its because i can not afford to purchase the amount of herb i need at street value.. the prices are reticules ive gotten to smoke some of my buddies amazing home grown, he really puts me to shame, he amends all his soil and then just waters with plain water the whole way through and ends up with awesome results pulling between 6-8oz's every week from 400's.. and its some of the best weed i have ever smoked.. I am going to pick his brain soon and maybe copy his system, im getting tired of brewing teas but it works well, so im gonna stick with it for now.

My grobro i believe u absolutly, i got a freind been growing ever since & he's around 45 years old, when i told that i'm spending money on nutes,lights,soil-mixes,secondary nutes,testkits & all that stuff he went rofl , he grows outdoors but just like u said just plain tapwater all the way through, no nutes no nothing , all he adds is a handfull of horseshit to each plant & the ressults were unf*ckinbelievable 2lb avrage from each plant & not to mention how tasty & goodstuff he gets :jawdrop: :wallbash: ... If haven't known this guy for years & haven't seen with my own eyes i wouldn't believe it... I still never tried that lol don't want a horseshit smell in my room :muahaha: .
About my project i'll keep u informed but i have to wait till payday first, cos there's huge list of things to buy :bashhead:

About flushing if u'r gonna chop them 2 weeks from now, u can start flushin them with plainwater, if u have 1 gallon bags then u'll have to flush them with 3gals water... u may add molasses during those 2 weeks waterings .The reason of flushing is '1 to flush nutes & chems away,2 to eliminate nute taste from the smoke & 3 for safety (especially with chem nutes) ... atleast thats what i know about flush b4 chopping. 1 more thing...u can for faster drying process leave them their last 3-4 days without watering, they won't be needing it anyway....goodluck :wave:

What up homie plants are great!!!!

What up homie plants are great!!!!

It looks to me like those are frostier than than the last batch :headbange Huge props, its awesome you had a problem, diagnosed it, and now bins full of buds. As for flushing its really up to you I know people who dont flush at all and the bud are still great. Ive been running 3 gal bags and flushing them with at least 6 gal plain water. I never have any problems but it takes awhile. With these one gal bags i have this time ill probably run 3 gals through them. I think if you start with plain water now on the bins the remaining nutes in the soil will get all used up by the plants.
Its great to see the SS alive and well. Im glad shes doing good for you. In my experience once those tap roots hit the bottom of those 1 gal bags they grow like crazy. Check out this bitch a little older than yours

This SS is growing straight up more than any ive ever had. Had to top it to keep it down and that :joint: only slowed it a week. Im wondering if ive found the first SS male from the seeds Sir has??? One can only hope grow on bro!!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: A new Leaf fan! :biglaugh:

The new closet looks like a jungle :yoinks: Gonna be a nice yield coming out of there for sure :canabis:

Bins are looking dank and frosty :yummy: I love fruity pebbles :biglaugh:

Everything seems to work out in the end. Sacrifice a concert to better your grow :ying:

Thanks for a good show :lurk:

AlaskaGrows

wow everything looks great for you and your bins :D

i just recently used that same reflective insulation for my cab i love it and havent seen anything that better reflects the light. it spreads it out.

great pics too, u love to take lots, and it puts on a good show!

AG

RooR2theface

I go away for 4 days, and come back to a page and a half of new postings, i love it. such a tight knit community here on IC. good vibes for sure. dude, lookin chrondonculous. u prchased new seeds? nice, cant wait to see those popped and growin. M bins looking awesome, cant wait to taste! my roor will be milkin those M's in no time. soo excited to get back to the states dude, being away for so long ive really come to appreciate the states, even the govt is ****ed. be back in about 3 weeks, so stoked!! yur 1 gal. bag plants r huge! straight up jungle in yur closet. save a knife hit or 2 of that bubble, im guessing theres another bowling ball of that around? hopefully some will still be there when i get back. peace out kid, grow safe and tell the lady i say hi! :rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Grunt- Yea my buddy has been growing now for about 6 years i guess. He has done everything under the sun, starting out in soil, moving to hydro, ****ing that all up and getting shitty buds, then moving to amended soil and is blowing it out its pretty sweet. thanks for coming by.. updates tonight..

INVB- YO YO YO, Yea both the M and the Burmese are much frostier this time around, i had mad deficiencies last run so i wanted to run em again to see if it was human error that caused them to suck not genetics :bashhead: :spank: Just fed and topped the SS so i will take some pics of it tonight, hopefully soon it will bulk up!

TML- hahaha yea it was a fun game to watch, you guys should do well this season :muahaha: gotta say im a Wings fan myself, dont wanna start anything though :cuss: hahaha The closet has just recently turned into a crazy jungle its pretty hard for me to get in there, gotta take things out before i can even put 1 foot in hehehe. Hoping for a good yeild but we will see how it turns out. As long as the grow got better who cares if i missed a show.. there will be plenty of shows after i have herb. Thanks for coming by dude.

AG- Thanks dude, the bins are looking okay, they could be bigger but theres always next time. Dude the Reflectex is the best stuff i have found so far for reflection. Its really easy to put up since it doesnt fold easy like mylar. A little bit of spray adhesive and bam its up and its staying up, if it wasnt so damn expensive i would rap my whole closet in it. but maybe in the future:chin:thanks for stopping by.

RooR2- Whatup playah, Hope that backpacking trip was ill. Enjoy it while your there, cause soon youll be back here hating on it all over again :muahaha: We got a good crowd that chills around my crib here on IC its really nice. Its cool to have other friends that i can watch grow while i am. Yea i purchased the Spice of Life Adventurously mixed seed pack, which contains Sweet tooth #3, Blockhead and Sweet tooth #4, Im really excited for the #3 and the Blockhead most of all, Blockhead is supposed to be some elite smoke, they also put out HUGE nuggets so as long as i can keep the humidity down i will be all good :rasta: The M's should be dank they smell ultra fruitcearal-tastic but with a lil bit of sour it will be chron out of your bing... Ill tell you in two weeks when im smoking out of it :muahaha: The one gallons are almost three feet tall right now and arnt gonna get much if any taller, ive been super cropping them all and they are liking that a lot. Once you get here its really gonna be a jungle im gonna have all these clones rooted and ready to go :headbange Theres about 300 grams of that bubble around so i think your safe hahaha, but after how fast it went this summer who knows, when i harvest im gonna go get another 8th of it so we'll get down. Have fun down there, Holler at me before you come back aight? Peace son.. :wave:

Soo today i looked at the clones after class and found that a bunch have sprouted roots :headbange :headbange :headbange :jump: :jump: :jump: Im so happy, i wasnt sure if they were rooting because i have had really low temps in my room at night lately, good for the closets, but i wasnt sure if it was good for the clones, seems like they liked it though, rooted in about 8 days , not bad for rapid rooters :muahaha: I will take some pics tonight as i feed all the 1 gallons and plant up some clones.. Peace out for now.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Yoo first up tonight we got the Burmese Delight bin. Had to pull all the bins out because the fan died over night :badday: got it out and actually found a better fan in the basement and put it in its place. Here is the burmese, shes
not lookin too bad..

Now we got the back M bin, Its rockin out pretty good. check it

Heres my fav M bin shes looking larger than the other... hehehe

The 1 gallons bags are on day 23 they are getting better by the day they got a feed so soon they will start really packin..

Now a pic of the bins with the new fan, its keeping the entire canopy much cooler

Well i hope that isnt too many pics for yall, I just get a bit crazy when i got the cam in my hands, it might be the hash though :chin: oh well. Hope everyone likes em. Peace yall.

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
1086010-10-07_flower_day_48_020.jpg

:yes: :eek: :bow: HOLY COW, thats really frosty dude... :headbange awesome stuff u'r gonna smoke soon :joint: .go,go,go... :rasta:

Last edited: