What's new

NorthernKronic's 2k Basement Blowout

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey Northern, just popping in to see how much better than me your doing ;-) as always, looks frosty and perfect in there! by the way.... i see your a sound tribe man ;-0 we've probably shook it fairly hard together and not even known

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
KillerWeed- Thanks for stopping by bud, nice to have ya through!

TBGardens- Ha thanks for that man. Starting to get the basement running better, still not nearly as efficient as I want it to be... Im slowly getting there though. Ha yea I love Sector, def my fav jams, and yes we probably have hehehehe :headbange

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

Love the bubble hash. And the artwork.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
DankFrank- Ill try homie, things are looking good. Cant wait to see what these ones in 3 gallon hempys do!

Bababooey- Thanks, that was the best hash I had ever made. Def have to use the trim wet and use that trim fresh to get the best quality. heh, I cant remember who did that art. I will find out.

TBGardens- You ask and you will recieve:tiphat:

Well got a ton of pics so I figure Ill just get into it. First up are some Mongruls that I harvested about two weeks ago. These four Mongruls ended up giving me 8.3 dry, which is ok.. Should be a lot better tho.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next post will Be more of an update. With a specil MK harvesst Treat!

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Alright, now for a little more of an update. Just got back from my first trip to the PacNW. Wow its really great out there. Good herb, nice people and great scenery cant ask for more than that. Things are growing fast here very excited to have so many things going on at once. But again lets get into the pics.

Here is an MK-Ultra that I left and let go till the long end of the harvest window. Harvested her today at 75 days. Shes gonna be knockout status Im pretty sure. Very excited!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the seedlings. 5 SSSDH from Rez and Two more Chemdogs.
picture.php

These are the 5 SSSDH seedlings. They are doing great. Gonna top em out in a week or two and sex the tops to save time. Here they are tho.
picture.php

These are the two Chemdog seedlings, they are about a week behind the SSSDH.
picture.php

Here is what Veg is looking like. The smallest three on the floor just got transplanted today. One is the clone of my Chemdog 1 female, other two are MK's. More on the chemdog later in the flower update.
picture.php

picture.php

Here is the flower room. Moved the 3 gallon hempys onto the draining table. These 6 plants really have this 4x4 filled up tight!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now here is my lone Chemdog Female. She is looking great, really super frosty for how young she is. Cant wait to see how she looks at 70 days!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a Bogbubble at day 54. Not one of my fav plants. wont be running her again.
picture.php

Well thats all I have for this week. I will keep yall updated as we move along. Peace yall :wave:

Last edited:

TB Gardens

Veteran
mmmm that MK is giving you the ol' floppy cock eh? now thats one floppy i wouldn't mind... ehh nevermind ;-) looking beautiful brosef, that MK is absolutely gorgeous looking. like clockwork at your place, love it! peace out

TB

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
TBGardens- Hey buddy, yea that MK girl puts out some really fat spicy nuggets. Love that girl. Once shes got about a 3-4 week cure she is prime.. Too bad by now ive smoked most of it LOL:comfort: Trying to keep to my schedule. Its all about time management, thx for stopping thru:wave:

Well I've been away from here longer than I've wanted to be. Had some traveling to do for work but now I'm back home and ready to give yall a long over due picture update. Lets get right into it.

First is the BogBubble that I harvested a little more than two weeks ago. This strain was pretty weird for me. Small fluffy nugz even under the 1k, also very high leaf/calyx ratio compared to the other strains im running so trimming her was a real bitch. On the upside her flavor is stunning even though her smell is pretty weak and generic, she also finished in about 55-60 days, which would have made her my fastest lady. For now I have culled all clones of her just because she takes too long to trim and doesnt yield all that well. Here she is b4 chop..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OK, now onto the more current pics. Lots of stuff going on downstairs. First the flower room is really blowing up. Especially the table to MK's and Mongruls that are in the 3.5 gallon hempy buckets. I am thinking that I should get about 3.5-4.5 oz a piece off of those big ones(and that is a conservative estimate). I got up to 6oz off each when I did my high yielding Crashtest in this same setup, and MK and Crashtest grow pretty similarly in my opinion. Anyway here is what the flower room looked like earlier this week.
picture.php

picture.php

As you can see this back table with the 3.5 gallon hempys is quite full and only going to get bigger!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a mongrul bud on the back table.. sorry for the bad shot..

picture.php

This is my one chemdog female that I got out of the first four that I popped. She started flush two days ago and just smells out of this world. Hope to get her dialed in this next run..
picture.php

Here are the 5 SSSDH seedlings that were vegging up. The four that had been topped I put into flower 3 days ago as I know they are going to take up to 90 days, and I want to find the best pheno ASAP so I know which clone to mother up. The smallest one just got topped tonight and I will put her into flower as soon as she has grown up some new growth shoots and gets just a bit bigger..
picture.php

picture.php

This is what the veg was looking like earlier this week. Much more crowded in there now. But as far as this shot is concerned, On the left are the two final chemdog seedlings, I also topped them tonight, they will hit the flower room with the last SSSDH, In the very middle is the last SSSDH still in veg. Above and below that are 2 MK's and on the far right is a chemdog clone that was ripe for cloning.
picture.php

Well thats all I have for now. I will be back around for weekly updates now that work wont have me out of town, at least for awhile. Thx for stopping through. Peace yall.

Epiphyte

Fresh set up...I like those two lights on different rotations...good size/number of plants, also.

Bogglegum is nice...I grew it in 2004 back when it had all the OG hype. Again, the speed which it finishes has to be the best part...
Nice looking ladies tho.
Peace

Atta boy!!!!! You seem to have your shit on lock homie! Im curious about that chem, Sir hooked a brotha up with some of his Chem 4 and ive got it around 25 days into flower now. Way stoked on a new strain!!! Already stanks!! Bet what youve got is wreaking!!!! Glad your back focused on your garden, the results speak for themselves. Keep up the good work!
Get very many days on the mtn this year? Im over 100 crazy season here, 60 plus feet of snow.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Epiphyte- Thanks for stopping by dude. Yea each light is a month off of the other so that I can get at least one harvest a month. The Bogglegum really didnt impress me at all except for the flavor and the early finish. Yeild was small and veg was slow so I had to nix her. Thanks for stopping by :wave:

INVB-Hahahaha, thx dude. I got these two strains (Mongrul and MK-Ultra) pretty much locked down. I actually harvested and took all these pics I'm about to post, about a week ago. So I should have my final #'s soon enough. The Chemdog I harvested a couple weeks ago is super stanky and delicious. It has the best taste and smell that I have had from any strain in a long time. Blows Sour D out of the water for me! Yea too bad I took a month off from IC to go out and party with some friends. Kept the garden in tip top, but have been neglecting my time on here. Gotta find a good balance lol. Got to ride out west twice this winter, pretty stoked up on it. Plan on moving to a place where I can ride at least 50-70 days next winter. Really need to get back that part of my life! Hope all is well homie, sorry to be getting back to you a month later. Try and keep this place a little more kept up:dance013:

Alright lets get right into it. Last week I harvested the 4 large MK-Ultras that were in the 3.5 gallon hempy buckets. They are just about ready to go into bags to start getting burped today, pretty stoked to see what kinda #'s I am gonna end up with. But anyway lets get some pics of those large ladies up first. These girls were huge and I thinking between 4-6oz a piece. Cross your fingers for me!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is just a quick look at what is to come this summer... Mongrul, MK-Ultra, Chemdog and SSSDH (mostly the first two tho).
picture.php

These two are Chemdogs 5 &7. Both have shown to be female and are doing nicely. Cant wait to see how these two compare to #1.
picture.php

Here are the two SSSDH's that I am a little irked about. 4/5 that I popped came out full hermie, these were the least so, and I have taken time to pluck off balls as I find them. Super annoying and dangerous to the rest of my crop. I will say though that they are doing much better this week, no new balls found. (these pics are a week old)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the back table about 35-40 days into flower. 4 Mongrul, 3 MK's. This room is going to be verrrrrryyy full soon...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the 35-40 day MK, then Mongrul..
picture.php

picture.php

Well thats all I will have until later. Going to snap a few tonight since its been about a week. Till later folks, peace.

TB Gardens

Veteran
looking sexy as always brother, such a nice selection of variety.

hey man i cant wait to shake it on the mountain top to STS9 in july, wooo! :dance013:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey all, sorry for not ever finishing this thread or really ever even coming back here in the last 6 months. Just got caught up with life and a big move. This grow is long over with but theres a new one afoot. I will have a new thread up soon. will link to it here. Hope everyone is well. Peace.