What's new

NorthernKronic's 2k Basement Blowout

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatsup Yall:wave:

Been just about a week so i figured its a good time for an update. Things have been going great in the garden now that I got the temps up to around 70 constantly. The plants are all drinking a lot more regularly now. The only negative thing im finding is that im getting some fungas gnats from the soil or dry fert that I added to it. Topping the soil with some DE and mosquito dunks tomorrow. Also going to do a soil drench of Azamax here to make sure to knock em dead. I am done with having any bugs in my rooms, Period..

Well this time lets start with the flower room. Both lights blazing now. The 4 MK's and the one Mongrul mom are one week into flower now. They have all grown substantially in a week and I hope to see even more growth over this last week of stretch before i cut the liquid karma.
picture.php

picture.php

MK Ultra's
picture.php

picture.php

Mongrul topped
picture.php

These are the Mongruls that are in their 6th week of flower. I usually let them go about 9 weeks. Def have perked up with the higher average temps in the room now. (Sorry still learning this new cam)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Okay gonna need a new post for veg.. Really pic heavy today. BRB..

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Okay, well a lot is going on in the Veg now as well, new projects abound. Actually just popped four seeds of Rez's Chemdog IBL. 4/4 germ rate, and they are up out of the soil and doing well. They are still just lil babies but here they are. Well first a group shot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now here are some of the new girls im going to be running this next time through. Bogbubble #5 pheno, she looks a lil mutantish because i think this cut was taken during flower.
picture.php

picture.php

This girl in the middle is another pheno of Bogbubble #2. Also looks to have been taken during flower, just starting to take off and grow normal leaves now.
picture.php

MK Ultra in Veg.
picture.php

The clones I took last week are doing well. Watered some of them today as the heat mat can dry out the soil a bit too fast. Other than that I got my also got my SSSDH seeds this week so Im fucking stoked. Gonna have some real good stuff coming out of the garden this year.. Cant wait!

-N.Kron:rasta:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
So how does that Mongrul taste and smell? Looks like some fire! Thank you for sharing and goodluck with the rest of your grow.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
So how does that Mongrul taste and smell? Looks like some fire! Thank you for sharing and goodluck with the rest of your grow.

The Mongrul has a smell that reminds me of artificial grape flavoring in soda and candies. The taste is along the same lines with a little spicyness. Devastating to people who dont smoke it often, but I have built a tolerance to it after smoking it for so long (3 years)... Thx for stopping by Cody!

emilyC

looking very clean, i like it.!
mk ultra does has some purple tendencies, I grew a cut from the bay area back in 2006 and it was black when finished. Tasted like dirt! really!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Kaoss- How did you know she tastes like one of my favorite grape sodas:yummy:

Emily- Actually the purple plants are the Mongrul (Purple Bastard x(PurplebastardxWW). The MK's are the really dark green ones with the big indica dom leaf. They will have been in flower a full two weeks on sunday. I have never run her before but this clone has a pretty great reputation around a small circle of growers I know so I am happy to be giving her a chance in my garden. Hope to see you around.

Here are just a couple shots that I took in the dark a couple days ago. Still trying to figure this damn camera out, too many damn modes and options, lol I sound like a grandpa. But here they are, real update to come later this weekend. These first couple are from the the open end of the room with MK's in the front. These are some of the prettiest plants i have grown in awhile, nice BIG leaves.
picture.php

picture.php

These are the Mongruls that are today on day 51 of flower. These shots were taken on day 49. Gave them their first good flush today. Stoked to get these ladies done so I can try all my new flavors. Going to take cuts from the Bogbubbles as soon as these ladies are done. Then i will have some quick girls to run though, and if all goes well a couple more patients so I will be able to fill this place up like it should be.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats all I have for now. Be back on sunday or Monday with a real update..

Dude, those MKs are about to get so fat on ya! Really pumped to see their progress, they should start to fill out any day now! Mongrul looks nice and tasty too, I can almost smell the grapes lol.
Keep it up homie!

-Kaoss

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Kaoss-Oh man I am stoked on that MK-Ultra. I was just re-reading my cannabibles and saw the description of her. OG Kush x THSeeds G13 cross... Its got me super stoked!!!! Today is day 19 for her in flower and she is starting to frost up nice. These next few weeks are gonna fly by!

Well yall, time for another update. Tonight lets start with veg. Both of my phenos of BOGbubble are doing well. I burned the one on the right with my veg feed, guess it was a little too strong for her. Seems to me that the Mongrul and the MK Ultra can take the stronger feed.
picture.php

The four on the right are MK-Ultra, two on the left are Mongrul.
picture.php

These four seedlings over on the right hand side are all Rez's Chemdog IBL. Three are doing great and look normal, and I have one that is a little bit of a runt, gonna keep her going though cause you never know what they will turn into...
picture.php

This is what the flower room is looking like right now. First table has 5 plants that are a little less than a week in, and 5 that are just short of 3 weeks into flower. The back table has the 6 older Mongruls that have now been flushed twice with molasses and once with plain water. As soon as they dry themselves all the way out they will be coming down.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the Mongruls that are coming down soon...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well, thats about all i got till those ladies come down. Hope all is well yall. Peace.

Here are the MK's at 18-19 days of flower
picture.php

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Im in love with your Mongrul. I have a young one vegging and I hope it turns out dank like yours :) happy growing bro!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Cody2- Glad to hear someone else is still running some Mongrul. This strain is fucking BOMB!

Well, took down four of the six last friday. Last two mongruls are going to come down tonight. Yeild is loooking really low on this particular batch. They were small and had really cold temps for the first month of flower. These next few harvest should be much much better. But anyway here are the four I took down last Friday. Should be ready to trim and jar tomorrow or thursday. Should be tasty though because of the great flush they got.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are two from when she was still budside up..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also gonna take pics and do a real update of the rest of the grow tonight. Cyall soon.

LOoking good homie! Love the perpetual you got going. I have a similar setup thats keeps my dome blazed all I need. Ive been seeing storms heading out your direction, hope your out playing in all that pow pow. Grow on homie!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
INVB- Hey buddy:wave: Yea this perpetual is cool and all but its fucking up for me right now kinda. Just not really performing up to its full potential because i cant get the plants big enough to fill the tables fully while staying inside my plant limits. Now im trying to go back to some older methods i tried to see if i can get the plant size i need/want. Yea we had some serious dumps out here lately and I can happily say I was able to get out and play in some of it. Hope you and Sir have a great time riding this week. Peace homie:dance013:

Well yall, sorry my lazy ass took so long to take some more pics of whats going on, ive just been a little annoyed with equipment failures and my half-ass planning.

So approx 4 days ago I had my older 1k ballast blow (an igniter i believe) A buddy brought me one that he had just traded for but it was wired for 240... So I then went out and bought a brand new switchable MH/HPS 1k ballast so that i could have something I could rely on and and hopefully in the future use for veg purposes. After getting it home i go downstairs to hook it up and realize that my dumbass didnt think about the compatability issues between a hydrofarm hood and a sunsystem ballast. So i then went again the next day to the hydro store to get the conversion cord, which I found out only once getting there that they only had hydrofarm ballast to sunsystem hood conversion cords... DOHHHHH! I did find 120 volt power cord that i took home and installed on the 240 ballast my buddy gave me. I also ordered a 1000w igniter so that i can hopefully fix my old ballast. Oh throw in the fact that i went and bought a brand new bulb first because i thought it was a burnt out bulb.. Fuck, i feel like such a dumbass. Need to think things through more before i run and jump in the car and head to the store.... UGH...

Other than my garden running with only 1/2 lights on things are looking pretty good. IM lucky I dont have any more plants in flower or else i wouldnt have been able to fit them all on the one table. I only took 4 pics because I want to take more once i get the other light back on and have the plants spread back out tomorrow.

Here is what the flower room is looking like now. The half in the front are 3-4 weeks in, and the 5 in the back are 5-6 weeks in. Ill check dates tonight and will edit correct ages in.
picture.php

picture.php

Here are two shots of the older MK-Ultras. These have the most amazing lemon fuel funkyness to them, and the resin coverage and budsize dont look too bad either. Really excited to see what will happen to them over the next month. (Also gonna grab some macros of these today)
picture.php

picture.php

Im going to go takes pics of the veg here in a minute and do another update on that. Cyall in a bit.

Yeah buddy! I can't wait to see how those MKs turn out... They appear to be filling out quite nicely. Getting me all excited to get my next batch into 12/12! Hope you get the lighting issues sorted out soon homie!

Peace

-Kaoss

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Kaoss- Dude these shots I just got of the MK are gonna make you freak. This cut we have is starting to show her colors to me as a the real deal. They are on day 38 tonight and are looking to keep packing it on. Next run may be almost all MK's hehehehehehe. Oh and I got that adapter i needed, so i got em spread back out like they should be. Your gonna love these pics lol..

Alright, lets start with the veg. Here we have 6 plants in 3 gallon hempy buckets. 4 MK-Ultras and 2 Mongruls. I want to take a full tables worth of MK's for the run after this, but that will be for later. Also here are the Chemdog IBL seedlings before transplant, 3 good looking, 1 mutant runt...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the back table with the light back on and the older plants (day 38) all spread back out. 4 MK's 1 Mongrul. All looking sooooo flame.
picture.php

These are the Chemdog IBL seedlings that I transplanted up. The one runt I left in the 4" square till it gets bigger..
picture.php

picture.php

Here is what the room was looking like after I spread them back out between the two lights.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These two in the front here are the BogBubble clones I recieved from a friend. the #5 pheno on the left and #2 on the right. They just went into the flower room on monday.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now on to my current pride and joy.. The MK-Ultras. They are on day 38 of flower tonight and are looking amazing:dance013: im so fucking stoked. This particular cut is supposed to be the same pheno as the THseeds/Cannabible pictured pheno. Lets just call it OG for now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well thats all I have for now. Gonna keep try and make the updates more regular, but you all know how it goes. Hope all is well. Peace.

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup, back again for another weekly update. Obviously i could be talking to myself right now, but for the sake of posterity... Fuck it. Last night was day 45 for the 4 MK-Ultras and 1 Mongrul MOM. The mongrul i have realized is suffering from having its soil be wayyyyyyyyyy tooo dense. IDK wtf was going on when i was re-potting this particular one but i must have lost it a little bit, cause its really fucked it up so far, smaller than the mongruls at 31 days...

First up Mongrul then MK's.. Day 45 flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the two BogBubbles that I have. Excited to see these strains. Supposed to be done in 50-55 days, which would be really amazing.
#5 pheno
picture.php

#2 Pheno (supposed to be the better, only one i have a cut of.)
picture.php

picture.php

Here is the front table. Everything on here besides the BogBubbles are 31 days flower and looking really good.
picture.php

Here is the back Table, again everything is 45 days.
picture.php

Here is Veg, starting to get a little crowded in here. 4 MK-Ultras and Two mongruls in 3.5 gallon hempys. and 3 Chemdog seedlings on the right that were normal. 1 mutant chemdog on the right, will transplant today or tomorrow.
picture.php

and then in the dome are the two BogBubble cuts i took from the #2 pheno..
picture.php

Well thats all I have for now. Be back again in a week or so..

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
NK my man, its been a looooong time bro!!!! Ur new digs are fuckin saweet baby...wish I could grow again but sadly I dont think its ever gonna happen again!!!!! About to get engaged and stuff and my girl dont approve of me growin...shit I havent had a plant in my closet in almost 2 years now maybe even 3, Ive lost count!!!!!! Lookin forward to seein the fruits of ur labors bro...see u soon..keep up the great work!!!!! I miss this place!!!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
very nice thread you got here going! i love flushing with molasses :) and your plants are looking very pretty! keep up the hard work. later

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zeus- Damn man, its been tooo long! Sorry to hear you havent been able to have a garden, I'm assuming that she doesnt mind that you smoke? Cause if shes fucking up both those areas it might be time to re-evaluate the situation LOL, jk (kinda).. Yea I'm really excited to see what this MK-Ultra is gonna be like when she is all done, im pretty impressed so far on everything about her except, slow veg and what is looking to be a low yield in general unless they really start to pack on in the last 2.5 weeks. Anyway, its always good to hear from you homie. Hope all is going well for ya!

Sneakinman- Yea the Molasses flush is great. It is far superior to plain water. Im not sure about the exact science but the sugars in the Molasses bind with the salts in the soil and naturally pull them out, not actually sweetening the plant, just making it easier to leach out the salts like a cheap stinky clearex lol. I cant wait to see these MK's after a few weeks of flush, they are going to look quite beautiful, im sure.

Don't worry, those MK girls will swell up on you when you're flushing em. First flush my last run showed a very noticeable increase in bud size. Looks like yours are gonna be getting to that point soon! They all look dank as hell already, are they feeling pretty dense yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts