What's new

Northern Outdoor Strains

Awesome strains are going to be outside this season. Good to see everyone from way up North is still growing! blastfrompast -you are right knowing older growers is a great option for proven outdoor genetics. A lot of older growers have got really great strains for their local climate. I just added a couple to my outdoor list(some from local old guys!I love you guys!) - some October plants.
LA Confidential -DNA
Chemo - old school cut been in Ontario 19+ years (maybe UBC Chemo)
White Rhino - Nirvana (2006?)
Anyway everyone good luck. Only a month or so until we get outside, get them ready!
Nice to hear you got that Chemo cut still going. Thank David Suzuki for that one.

Hey everyone thanks for the input. RCMC looks like a good spot for true outdoor strains. I have seen people talking about autoflowering plants being on par with photoperiod plants. I have always highly doubted Autos could compete with regular strains. However, I know not to knock something until you try it yourself. So along with my regular fall harvest, I will be running an experiment with some freebie Autofem seeds I have collected from recent seed orders. I hope the hype is true and some of these will rival photoperiod strains, time will tell. I am going to sprout these in a day or two, hopefully they will be ready to harvest sometime in late July. Autofem seeds to start any day.....
1 White Widow x Critical+ auto - Dinafem Seeds
2 Super Cheese Auto - Positronics Seeds
4 Auto Cheese Candy - Delicious Seeds
1 Cream Caramel Auto - Blimburn Seeds
1 Auto Diesel -G13 Labs
2 AK Auto - Blimburn Seeds
The Critical+ auto is nice very hazy smell and a sativa high.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
The Critical+ auto is nice very hazy smell and a sativa high.

I didn't really like the autos I did last year, but this year I am trying Advanced Automatixxx Sour 60 and Humboldt Seeds feminized Automatic OG Kush, I bought a bunch of packs and my plan is to cross the nice Sour 60 males to the OG Kush Autos. After that I am going to cross my photoperiod Headband to my auto hybrid, then inbreed them for 3 generations and have Auto Headband.
I am confident autos will get better with each subsequent cross to photoperiod strains. My hope is that sometime in the future we can nearly isolate the auto gene and have great plants that finish very far up north. Most can grow photoperiod strains, but there are some people up north who really need autos to grow anything. Seeds of Freedom for everyone!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I got a sort of semi auto too .. That's a herijuana cut who need to be kept at 20/4 .. That cut outdoors around late may early june, can turn into flowering early july and ready by the end of august early september, with a crazy smoke! So, i nailed that female with my BBS male. FFS, the seeds out of that cross kept that particularity of the heri, stretch to death and turn flowering really early! Nice day buzz almost psychedelic ... Nice part of the thai from the BBS and then ready in 9-10 weeks stretch inclued. I make some f2's out of the most early pheno's :)

Latest posts

Latest posts