What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northen Lights Auto "Stay at Home" Grow

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I took out the big plant and sprayed it with spinosad again. I dont usually spray passed werk three, but it is getting eaten alive. Then the room started to get to 87°F so I had to finally turn on the AC in the room. Then I swapped the right and left plant to get a little further from the circulation fan. The (now) right plant is throwing a final flush of new pistils. Every time I thin she is about done, she flattens up and throws out more pistils. The Zak Haze clones in the middle are flowering now, I may get a quarter between them.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Northen Lights are still kicking, despite my.best attempts to kill them. I forgot to water one night, so the big plant got a little fussy about it. She is terribly hungry, I didn't plan for her to be in this soil for this long. I may have to feed her some ferments. The smaller plant, on the other hand, is getting very close to done. Another week, maybe a week and a half, to go. The cylax are just now starting to swell and add even more weight.
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My daughter never goes down in my basement. It's got the big TV and the home office. While I was doing the floors in the other room, I setup the light in my old greenhouse. Of course, my daughter suddenly came down and was staring at them. So I planted some veggie seeds and left the packets there as a disguise. LMAO
View Image

:party:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Welcome to the party Star. Nice to have you along. Saw your beautiful outdoor in Uncs thread. :wave:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
These plants are like the Energizer bunny. I dropped these "auto" beans in water about 102 days ago (May 24, 2020). About 65 days ago, I switched the lighting to 18/6 to help induce flowering. That worked, but 49 days ago I switched it to 12/12 to induce flowering on the other plant. So how old is it? I dont think it's ready despite my impatience.
picture.php

The Zak Haze clones came in around 39 days ago, and I think the thrips came in with the soil I brought in from outdoors. They are recovering, but I dont expect much from 12/12 from clone. Hoping for a good 5 grams from both for a good rosin press.
picture.php

Finally the red headed step child of the bunch. Not sure if it's the heat, the low humidity, too little nutrients, thrips damage, or what, but she looks u happy. I'm sure she will cross the finish line, but she ain't going to look pretty.
picture.php

Overview of the whole tent...
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Royal Queen Seeds NL Auto got chopped last night. These seeds were dropped in water 110 days ago. They started flowering after I put them under 18/6 lighting 73 days ago, 57 of those days they were under 12/12. I saw some thrips while trimming it up, but nowhere near as bad as the other plants.

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was a pretty quick job ..let me know how the Smoke is ..I am curious..You did good

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The RQS NL I harvested last week is in jars for burping now. It smells quite different from the Female Seeds NL auto I've been smoking on. That one is more of a juniper, pine, spicy smell while the RQS is more sweet and BO (in a good weed way). I honestly thought it was me while I was trimming it.
picture.php

The NL !Auto is doing fairly well at 65 days of 12/12. I thought it was going to be all leaf until one of the branches flopped over. As I was setting it upright, I noticed there was actually quite a bit of bud underneath all that leaf. She's going to be a PITA to trim though. My guess is she has at least another week to ripen up.
picture.php

The Zak Haze clones look done at 55 days of 12/12. I usually take this one 8-9 weeks, but it seems like the small pots made them ripen on the faster side. I may get a total of 5 grams from both plants (that was the original goal).
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Dabbing some fresh RQS NL Auto rosin. Pressed at 85°C for 4:00. The initial BO smell is starting to fade as it cures. The rosin is quite fruity, sort of a melon flavor. The effect is pretty good, noce head with a gentle lift. I immediately wanted a second dab to taste it again.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The NL !Auto came down last night. A little fluffy, but quite a bit of bud hiding under all that leaf. I'm guessing another 2-3 ounces off of this plant.
picture.php