What's new

NorcalBob's Outdoor Adventure 2012

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy All, It's about that time again! Time for Sol to let his magical light shine down and provide us with the perfect environment for our beloved plant. This is by far my favorite time of the year, feel like a Phoenix shakin off the ashes, its time to FLY!

This year I will be growing in 100g smartpots filled with my own soil recipe that I've been working with/on for years. I'll be feeding every week with a compost, seabird guano, kelp meal, casting, earth jc cat. and molasses tea, bubbled for a couple days. They will be watered with tap water @ 350ppm from the hose bib.

I've decided to go down the Chem/Diesel road this year. Here's this seasons Winners!
All were soaked for 16-18 hours, and put into snapwear this morning, using the paper towel method. I've put them on a cable box for warmth.....to be continued. Hope you all enjoy the show!

:woohoo:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
got any pics of the field you are doing them all in? interesting strains that black diesel sounds bomb...my friend up in humboldt ran most of those REZ strains they are dank! he said his usually come down 2nd-3rd week of october and they are glistening with golden frost..

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My field

My field

Heres a few shots of the side 40, crazy I can only link 5 photos per post. So I'll show ya in a few post I guess.

G

guest8905

Nice man, great selection. The chem sour is soo good outside...its a beast and a keeper for sure.

With those genetics you cant go wrong.

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resin Ranch

Resin Ranch

The 4th pic here is Chem/Sour, oso tasty and great~ Thanks for the vote of confidence Stickky!

Last edited:
Z

Z-ro

damn bro you really blowin your back yard up! i bet your neighbors love you...haha, fkem. will watch to see how the rez gear does i have 2 packs of CD bx2 and 2 ibls also.

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
up, up and away!

up, up and away!

Z-Ro most of my neighbors grow too if not smoke, I give them seeds and cuts all the time.

Lots of poppin going on, got the little ones all snugged up in their .99 cent greenhouse of love! Check'm out..

I've also decided to go ahead and grow out my pack of Rezdog Diesel #1/hindu Kush from the trinity auction. They're 7 years old but I have a feeling they will strike like new matches. I'll be making f2's of these if I find good parentin stock, if not I'll hit the best feme with saved pollen.
Superdog to the rescue!

Since this is going to be my summer grow thread i thought I'd also mention I'm going to be putting some plants out for a June 15th harvest, come April 1st. I've got some Secret Garden Fruit Salad/Pink Bud seeds started aswell. I've never ran an autoflower and have frowned on them till recently. I'd still never breed with them but i'm trying to be open and try new things. I'm going to see what these are all about, get another early harvest out of them. I think it would have been best for me to start these early/mid May, so they would be done mid/late July, or 65 days as stated on the pack.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
AHHH SHEEEEET!!! Here we go again. Man it seems like you just cut your trees from last fall down! Fast winter we have had.

Love your selections. You are going to have some BEASTS on your hands! I suggest you add a few Strawberry Floss :) to that line-up, cause as you know they are dank, and will outyield most strains, from my experience.

Anyway i am tagged in on this and promise to hound you less for updates all season, compared to last year when i was like Buehler Buehler...!!

As your ship sets sail, Jahspeed to you and your ladies!:dance013:

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inreply, mah brother mah brother, what winter? Just finished the jar of Strawberry Floss, it was awesome, so many different flavors and notes. I'm going to throw a couple in the mix for sure, gonna work on the f2's got a great male this spring.
Glad you endorse the selection, that means alot to me, gonna need halp smokin this sheet! It's in Rezdog's honor, it'll be savage for sure!~ Song for ya, this might be the theme song for the grow, at least till she gets rolling strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OFuyCsJBk

Pete How the hell have you been? Glad you found my grow, was debating on the BB/Bubba pack but I'm gonna wait to run them as soon as I bring it back in this fall. Have you grown any out lately?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Resin Ranch.....I gotta make a t=shirt with that onit..unless you have it copywrite protected?

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Copywrite? Hell No, use it freely man, I'm no Paris Hilton tryin to copywrite "Thats Hot"!

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looky Here

Looky Here

The babies are well and on their way, so many fresh little faces at the ranch.
I'll most likely be transplanting these lil squirts this weekend. For sure the Auto's, they are getting a little stretched, they'll get 1g square pots till we get good root growth. Thinking I'll up pot the Auto's once more into 3g grow bags to finish them off. 3 of the Daywrecker/HK's have popped, good fcking news there, gonna get them in cubes in the am, tomorrow. Then its off to The Russian River brewery for some Piney, then Lagunitas for some Doppel. Gonna be a great weekend, hope everyone has one!

warthog

now this is my kind of grow.. love everything..strains,set up, techniques.. gunna keep my eye on this one for sure:tiphat:

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
enjoy plz; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugRct9pNQYM&feature=related

Thanks a bunch Wart, hope I can keep you interested, it's gonna be doozy, I promise that.

Limonene, It's good karma my brother, and alot of luck, but (knock on wood) I've been lucky in the last three towns. I cant say its peaches and cream though, one of my neighbors has been pretty beastlike to his family at times. It's really hard to swallow, but I've told him how I feel about it and he's told me he was going to get some anger management. I haven't heard anything in a few months, i can only hope I had something positive to do with the situation. Enough on that already, lets get to the good time! BTW thanks for the Puppy love, our dogs are our children, sad ppl we be. Here's her brother Otis...mah baby boy~

Ok ok ok....back to the grow...we go....We ended up with 9/10 of the Venture Highway Chem/Sour, 8/10 - Rez Chem/Sd, 10/10 - SD ibl(w00t) 5/5 - Chem 2. I didn't get so lucky on the Black Diesel 0/10, not sure what happened but I've spoken to the Good Doctor and he's doing his own test to see if I totally fucked them or what. They were sent back to me twice(postal error), not sure if they were damaged in route but the Doc's a good dude and all will be well.

The Daywrecker/HK Trinity beans did better then I thought, I was thinking I'd get 1 or 2. But 4 little sprouts are alive and pushin dirt! Rez had problems with these beans not germinating wayyyy back on the first trinity auction, in 07 I think. Soooo worth the gamble, :woohoo:

Shots of the seedkins'

I've got a couple of my Strawberry Floss soakin too, they shall own the outdoor world. Shit almost forgot to mention the Auto's, they are doing fine, 10/12, and off to the races in their new keg cups.

That about wraps it up, have a great one All.

Latest posts

Latest posts