What's new

NorCal HydroMeds

Hella Fella

Meebe 10-14 days veggin'?

Catalyst? I dunno if I use that....?
Mebbe your talking about something by a different name then I'm used to?

That Fox Farm doen't NOT work! It's just one of the many brands on the market of "Bloom Boost" or "p/k boost" than many people use... I like that its a pretty pure product, real concentrated so you know there not alot of unnecessary stuff in there, I guess? And it's made locally here so, why not? ;)

Hella Fella

...And on the 8th day God made EZ-Cloner's!

15833DSC07608.JPG

Damn these things are SWEET!

Hella Fella

Had to re-engineer my filtration, cause I started to notice a bit of funk floating around the yard... When the big fans go off, overnight or for co2 dump, the stink the da 'erb starts floating out the house through any little bitty crack or the passive movement back out the intakes.... So I needed to hook up something little [4in fan 6in filter] to keep the room under negative pressure at all times... Hopefully its high enough up that it only catches a negligable amount of co2, but yah know....better then a funky neighborhood!
15833DSC07623.JPG

Big Mac in front, Cheese in the back......or is that "on top"?
15833DSC07625.JPG

Cheese a bit closer..
15833DSC07626.JPG

The bushiness of the Cheese made an ULTRA THICK canopy, so I though I would try this lil set-up to increase avialible photons down there!
15833DSC07627.JPG

Dark over here, nice and Shiny over there, it's not NOT working! :p
15833DSC07632.JPG

Hashplant...
15833DSC07628.JPG

I like my ladies with their LEGS SHAVED
15833DSC07630.JPG

Gotta crawl down the aisle now! [That little fan down there is to keep the co2 -heavier then air- stirred up into the general air-flow.... Neccessary? I dunno...? Does it hurt? Prolly not!
15833DSC07631.JPG

This is that big, Big Mac that toppled its own pot over...
15833DSC07635.JPG

And flashed also, I couldn't decide which I liked better. The Shilloutte or the sparkle!
15833DSC07636.JPG

A row of Hashplant with Ultra Skunk towering in the backround...
15833DSC07640.JPG

Other Hashplant tops...
15833DSC07644.JPG

Hashplant front Ultra Skunk in the back...
15833DSC07645.JPG

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That's a great idea on the undergrowth lighting :yes: "shaved legs" :biglaugh:
That cheese is a monster...you got a good cut...
Nice update bro! Lookin awesome!!

:wave:

somoz

Veteran
Looking good Hella: I have the same problem at my spot too with the CO2 and nightime......If i let the main filter go off for more than a half hour the entire building starts to stink and the outside! That's no good..............Nice solution to the problem bro.......

Sweet pics as well dood! Looks like everything is sorting out nicely........laer on

moz

G

amazing garden, my wife really liked this thread, esp the doggies :yes: My pup loves to check out my cab every time I've got it open, do yours like your room as well? Keep up the great work :joint:

G

looking pretty dam nice Hella=) real!

how many times a day you flood those trays?

never got a chance to say ty for fixing the boo boo in my thread, word!

bd

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Hella Fella,

great to see your gardens prospering as ever. i like the look of that big mac, already a nice cola.

keep up the great work, it's a pleasure to watch :yes:

peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
dang HF your grow is sweet i'd be camping out in there on the weekends lol i bet the smell just gets ya buzzed

Hella Fella

More plants were fallenover in there tonight.... The ultra skunk cant hold themselves up! Can't wait to utilize those trellises next time, they will be SUPER!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Hella Fella :wave:
Man, if they're fallin over like that they are some beefy assed ladies. 2 :yes: and a :respect:

Superior grow, your work is paying big dividends!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Hella Fella :wave:
Man, if they're fallin over like that they are some beefy assed ladies. 2 :yes: and a :respect:

Superior grow, your work is paying big dividends!

Yeha Hella likes those TOP Heavy Ladies. :yoinks: .. LOL... Someone gotta love the big girls too... Looking great man.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE