What's new

Nor-Cal VS So-Cal

zenoonez

Veteran
i know, i know, i regard him as a growing god, i only wish i had product like his. dont get me wrong i have good product, but $48 and all day in this flooded market, he's got the touch. wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it. when he was getting $52, i called bullshit till i saw it.....

its funny, when he grows my other strains, they always come out way different then i have grown them or seen from other growers.....

dont know the size of his plants, but from what i remember him telling me, they are smaller. he does not like to divulge info, this is what i have pieced together over the last year.....

Damn man, you need to become better friends with him. Lol. Amazing, simply amazing. I know I can't be out there for a couple of years but I think about it every day.

ZoSo

60 an 1/8 for the best? Holy crap. We pay that for beasters. No dank. And no outdoor around right now and there won't be for another month.

And I heard this morning on MLB network that you can smoke weed at the friggen ball park?

I need to start looking at some property.

nah man somebody was smoking at the ballpark when the reporter was doing his thing and they caught it on tape, it's not legal yet Go Giants !!!:D

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BS 2.2 does have a Sweet Tooth parent in it's background before they were incrossed to make the F2's but the BB sativa it's crossed with does bring down yields from what I can tell. Quality is there and frost but if I had the option I would take the pure 'Tooth over the Blue Sat anyday even though it's still a nice fruity tasty crossing itself.

If you want big yields and the sickly sweet SPG grapefruityness the Swt #3 or Swt #4 is what you need. If Phillthy can get that Swt #4 cut out here somehow I think that special one he found recently is pretty close to ideal all the way around. He says it's super grapefruity and has an awesome & potent buzz based on the smoke report he gave. I think it was close to double the yield of the other seed plants of the same batch he grew as well and a much different structure with those bud filled side branches and big top cola. If that clone was grown in hydro and topped out, with bottom branches cleaned off it would be an epic mega yielder from what I can see plus the structure is so sweet! - pun intended! ;)

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No idea bro, lemme know if you find out

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
sotf420- do you know whos sweet tooth oaksterdam is selling on there clone menu is it SOL?

DO NOT BUY clones from blue sky!!!!!!!

was desperate and got 16 kryptonite, fucking worst plants i ever grew!! ever other strain in the room came out kill, except ever single plant of poop sky linage.....

care to see a pic of this super crap?..........

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yah bro I rarely if ever fuck with other clones I like picking my own mothers from seeds 9 times out of 10 but thats me. :biggrin:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Yah bro I rarely if ever fuck with other clones I like picking my own mothers from seeds 9 times out of 10 but thats me. :biggrin:

i do as well, but after my bust, i had zero plants and everyone was scared to sell clones to me.....

little rhyme for the night...

so i resorted to the sky, why oh why?

bitches look like they want to up and die....

yield will be good but quality is not, i always told everyone to never buy from this spot.....

patients wont want it, quality is shit. they want the kill and this aint it.....

why oh why didn't i take my own advice? i may have fucked up this time, but never twice..... :tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha why was i not surprised when that texas ranger interview hit the airwaves...giants fans are some of the biggest blunt smokers in the nation. blunts every god damn hour of every day damn some of these guys. I know a bunch of the hooligans who were at McCovey cove and they are all blunt fiends.....it was funny seeing your homies on TV haha. i was tired as fuck this afternoon so didnt go to SF missed out on some partyin..

i had to hit the cannabis club up the other day for some world series speciality...smoking blueberry kush, master kush, and diablo OG kush from a local spot...all pretty nice stuff...guess thats the good thing about california when you need good dank in a hurry just hit the club...i said in another thread the GIANTS are northern cali's marijuana team.....

krunchbubble -thanks man I'll stay away from kryptonite thats kind of why I posted this thread there so many bad reviews for all of the gear there selling why is everybody in the bay selling these clones if there no good? If I wanted to be growing hemp I would just pop some seeds out of some mexi brick what the hell are they doing just selling clones with out testing them cmon .

yes4prop215 - yeha that shit was funny everyone out here's talking about it :D

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
F' yeah, Giants!!

haha why was i not surprised when that texas ranger interview hit the airwaves...giants fans are some of the biggest blunt smokers in the nation. blunts every god damn hour of every day damn some of these guys. I know a bunch of the hooligans who were at McCovey cove and they are all blunt fiends.....it was funny seeing your homies on TV haha. i was tired as fuck this afternoon so didnt go to SF missed out on some partyin..

i had to hit the cannabis club up the other day for some world series speciality...smoking blueberry kush, master kush, and diablo OG kush from a local spot...all pretty nice stuff...guess thats the good thing about california when you need good dank in a hurry just hit the club...i said in another thread the GIANTS are northern cali's marijuana team.....

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Never heard of it. They making up names again or am I just blessed don't have to look?

krunchbubble -thanks man I'll stay away from kryptonite thats kind of why I posted this thread there so many bad reviews for all of the gear there selling why is everybody in the bay selling these clones if there no good? If I wanted to be growing hemp I would just pop some seeds out of some mexi brick what the hell are they doing just selling clones with out testing them cmon .

yes4prop215 - yeha that shit was funny everyone out here's talking about it :D

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
there was also a local news team that scoured through McCovey cove finding people rolling blunts and smoking on camera....and they were talking about how Texas outfielder Josh Hamilton was complaining about smelling all the dank smoke while playing outfield hahaah..

GO GIANTS...BLUNT SMOKERS TEAM!!

people have been making the comparison that this world series is blue versus red...pot smoking society versus traditional americanism....kinda appropriate for whats coming up on the ballot...

guest396

fuck man, i working on it! give me a minute over here

just cracked the following seeds

Albert Walker x C99 (voodoo) supposed to be huge fire.
East Coast Sour Dabney "B" f2's i think (sub)
Big Kush x EMC (me)
GDPSK x EMC (me) mom was fire by sub
Purple P91 Kush(SR71Purple Kush x P91) x EMC (me(For Smoke trees)
Daywrecker(Headband) x EMC (me)
Sour OG (CC)like i said if i got 'em im gonna run 'em )

i'm from SD and have moved up here to n cal.
i have the moms below:
Afgoo
Alien Dawg (e)
Big Kush
Blackberry
Blackberry Cheese(still in cuts, but could probably run it)
Blue Dream
BananaGum
Cat Piss
Chem D (no tmv as of yet)
Chocolope
Cheese
Dabney Blueberry
Daywrecker/Original Headband Diesel
Deadhead OG (m)ale (f)emale
Diablo Og
ECSD (barely survived)
Fire OG (not from ape)
GDPSK
G13SKWW
Lemon OG
OGJuana
Pink Panther
Pure Kush
Purple Diesel
Ras*al OG (aka the fire cut(get over it)
Schrom
Sour Dubble (GreySkull) not directly but CWCD
Sour Grapes (aka original name: Purple Stomper)
Sour Kush
Super Silver Haze (bubbadutch)
UFOG = Unidentified Fuckin’ OG (unidentified, but huge!)
707 Headband

the seeds above are for the new crosses i'm making
going to spread the love as i can.

simos

Damn OHGEE, that's a lotta mommas! And a lot of fine ones at that. I've been looking for that Daywrecker for years. Every time I think I've found the damned thing it turns out to be the inferior 707 cut. BAHHH!!!

CF - If you end up having to grab some of the poopsterdam cuts (like it krunch!), the OG, XJ13, Green Crack, Blue Dream, and Sour Grapes (Grape Stomper) are all winners. I wouldn't touch anything else they produce with a ten foot pole.

Latest posts

Latest posts