What's new

Noob, Doin the damn thang

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ahhh man I know I know.. Cannabis rot and I have been driving all over hell buying up all the peatmoss n perlite we can get... And sweating our asses off digging holes..Not to mention we both leave with atleast 6 bug bites eck.. We did make a nice ass plot and cut down some branchs to help get good light.. We then use the branchs to kind of fence off the plot.. Ill get pictures early this week I promise. Hows that for an update hehehe...

But na FAM I just havent had the time to get pictures/remeber to bring the camera.. Things are looking good though... Ive got 7 mazar i shariffs in germination right now.. Too add on top of the other 2 strains.. I dunno what else to say.. Ill get to personal replies later Im bout to head out to Delaware and find me some good eats.. :rasta:

:friends: :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
To show you the size of the holes..
picture.php

The main short ryder.. Lookin a lil limp..
picture.php

The 4 short ryders..
picture.php

One of the 5 triesels.. They look so small since I buried half of them.
picture.php

All 9 plants.. The box with the 7 germinating Mazar-I-Sharif's are inbetween my legs.. That is how the setup is for the time...
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck with them man,after puttin in that work you should be in there....only thing i woulda done dif woulda been stager them out so it dont look all like a garden,and cover up that fresh dirt with some camo/stcks and leaves from around there to hide the fresh soil...peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Good idea T. When I 1st planted the Short Ryders I did put some of the natuaral clay on top.. Imma go do that next time Im out there.. Plus natually they get covered up pretty quick. Thanks for comin by now I know my plants are gonna grow fast.. They just look so small now since I stuck half of em in the dirt.. :rasta:

C

cellardweller

yeah they gonna take off once that sun starts hittin em! they look to be in a great spot too bro..
:joint:
lookin good!!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Foothills, good to have ya here.. Ya its a ridiculous world out there when it comes to getting the dank... O well ya gotta grow when ya can.. :rasta:

LordBudly, there ya update homie :joint:

Mrbig$, sup man good to have ya hear, I keep all the weed I grow. Once I guy offered me 50$ for one gram.. Had to turn him down tho... None of the plants are sexed yet, tho the short ryders are feminized.. Thanks for comin by homie.:rasta:

Core, thanks for all the kind words.. I am hoping things get going now hahaha.. Hopefully they get to 3 feet this month so in August they can start flowering... Thanks for coming by man..:friends:

Yo Cdubb wats up brotha..:friends: Hopefully they will get growing nicely now.. We did a good amount of trimming in the tree line to let in plenty of light.. Keeping in mind of helicopters.. Good to see ya in her bro.. :rasta:

Big D.. wassssuppp, you can come in here as much as you want aslong as you got that fine ass as your avatar.. And yes, here we go Imma let nature do its thing now.. :joint:

Cannabis rot.. Whats up my brother.. I can still feel all the bugs attacking me haha. The first 10 mins theres no bugs. Then they see us and come outta the woodworks. Fucking bastards.. F.U.C.K.E.M. :rasta:

So thanks FAM for all the support on this on going stuggle of a season.. :friends:

:joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Rot and I checked out the FAM today and they look 10x better then they do in the pictures.. WOOOT

After work tomorrow I am heading out to Mt Poconos for the long holiday weekend.. I got a nice place up there in the middle of nowhere I am gonna go smoke and shoot fireworks off to celebrate our glourious country.. Have a good weekend FAMILY! :rasta:

mjcuresall

Hey Prof! Been a while since I had a looksee but I'm all caught up now... You really had some ups and downs... it's all learnin' to me...

I'm hoping them deer stay away this year cos I'm looking forward to seein how these trees turn out... All the best to you and cr... Hope you had a good getaway... Peace mang :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you had a safe trip lil brotha.i just got back myself had big fun...cant wait till next year already :).
peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey good to see you here MJcuresall..Thanks for taking the time to read thru my thrad.. And yes, it is all just one big learning experince, you gotta start somewhere.. My spot is in a new town and Im hoping no deer come around.. The back side of my spot is protected by horse fences so it should help keep em out... Anyways thanks for coming in man... :rasta:

Good to hear you had a good trip too T, if ya dont mind whered ya go.. Come back in a day or two to check out the progress. Thanks for comin by pimpin :friends:

Yo B/R thanks man and you know I had a great time.. Sucks I had shitty weed tho, YUCK.. :rasta:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Well FAM first I gotta ask... Do animals dig up holes if they smell molasses in them?? I had a critter do a little hole digging and knock over my germination chamber... Any help is needed.. I dont know what else would attract the critter.....

The plants are looking really good. The short ryders must of finally moved into their new hole cause they are getting big. The Triesels are still a little looking great just didnt grow too much.

I took a bunch of pics but, this is the only one I felt like sharing..
Its my nicest short ryder as of now. It also looks like all the plants are starting to show preflowers so WOOT WOOT.

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Back up to the Poconos this weekend till Sunday, wooot 2 days paid off. Ill catch ya later with a good update.. I got alot of catchin up for yall to do.. PEACE:rasta:

:friends:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still goin huh yo....rightous.
as far as the critters diggin,yea it might be the mollases,but critters are naturaly curious about shit so maybe it was just investigating.as long as all is good be happy.:joint:.
have a fun 2 days.
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man put rocks around your base, it's keeps them at bay. Normally when the plant is pretty established they don't mess with it. It's tough using organics outside for that reason. Looking good bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts