What's new

Noob, Doin the damn thang

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Since there was a good frost dismorning I pushed back everything a day. Seeds were put in paper towel yesterday and as of dismorning no germination yet. Lets hope after work I see some cracking.. :rasta:

C

cellardweller

yeah we had a pretty good frost here too, and maybe one more tonight, but they promise better weather on the way..we've all heard that before, but I think it's time for the seasons to change now..

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello prof...
its been a while since i came by...nice to hear you are taking care of the next batch...i'll be aroud from time to time to check up on ya progress :D

cannabis_rot

haha whatsup cellardweller? well at first i wanted it to be corpsegrowncannabis but its too long, im into death metal and shit like that, so since that didnt work i just chose cannabis_rot. no real reason, guess i just thought it sounded kind of cool, and i was probably toked the hell up:abduct:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo FAM

WADDUP CORE!! Good to see you come thru. Keep coming thru here, the show JUST started.

Cdubb :rasta:

Yoo Cannabis rot, sup pimp, ready to kill some zombies, seeya soon brother.

WELL FAM!

I checked the seedlings 1 of 5 has a taproot coming thru. Hopefully by tommorrow morning they will all be showing. I was planning on getting the 1st batch outside today.. FUCKKKK ITTT I gotta let nature do it thang.

2nd batch is PCR, Seaweed, and prolly the Triesel. The last batch will be MPxB and the Yummy D's... Peace for now FAM!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yes sir Core, Im gonna give 2-3 seeds a try..

WELL Everyone..
I had 100% germination on my SR's dismorning. So I just threw them in party cups.. Maybe when I get home from work they will already be breaking soil. If so Ill snap a picture.. All is looking good.. :rasta:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Yes sir Core, Im gonna give 2-3 seeds a try..

WELL Everyone..
I had 100% germination on my SR's dismorning. So I just threw them in party cups.. Maybe when I get home from work they will already be breaking soil. If so Ill snap a picture.. All is looking good.. :rasta:

congats on that germ rate brotha good to see you back at it prof sublime be whatching this grow brotha peace :woohoo::wave:

cannabis_rot

oh my brothah, you know were gonna pass a fat one around a pile of nazi zombie corpses.
I cant wait to see the party in those party cups man;D

Mr.Bill

Hey Prof. glad to find ya still rockin one of my avatars after all this time and I'm also glad to find you still well.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo fam good morning..

Hey MR Big$$ wats upp?? Thanks for coming by my thread brother an thanks for the kind words. Im happy to be back growing! :rasta:

Cannabis rot, wassssupp. :joint:

Hey Mr Bill its GREAT to see you in here. I appreciate you comin by.. How could I change my avatars is just plain awesome hahaha, thanks to you that is..Thanks for the kind words and Im glad to find your still well too.. I seen your post in Tona's thread and sounds like youve got some crazy good seeds to pop. Ill be lookin for your thread brotha. Take it easy and thanks for comin by.... :rasta:

Well FAM, the seedlings are now outside. Im hoping they break soil today or sometime soon. :rasta:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Here are my 5 baby feminized short ryder from Nirvana. Looking good so far..

picture.php

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Aw yeah, now we're getting somewhere! Short Ryder hunh? Thats a new one on me... cute little boogers they are! Well I wish you the best of luck bro!

Peace....D

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thannks BIG D, hell ya were getting somewhere.. Prolly like Monday Imma get the elites started. Im tryin to find some EWC and Perlite... Thanks for the warm wishes brotha, heres a link to the short ryders. Link

C

cellardweller

Prof, do you have a recent pic of what you popped? for your outdoor I mean?
One thing I have noticed is that I dont see alot of holes for drainage and air circulation on those red cups, and the soil mix looks a little light on perlite too. what kind of soil are you using?
:friends:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo CD theres no recent pics, maybe Ill go tm n get one. I mean they look alot bigger an shit since picture was taken... I was just kinda venting in your thread cuz this weather is fucking beatttt. haha. The soil mix is on the the previous page.. its the same mix I used on my indoor grow.. and theres plenty of holes on the bottom of the cups... its just this shit weather is holding em back some... Im just jealous cause your plants look soo nice. but mine are outdoors 100% of the time,and from germination, soo things are gonna go slower.. :rasta:

C

cellardweller

thing is, Prof, when you add some more holes up the lower sides of the cup, it allows for more circulation to the roots which they love. and like I said over in my thread, didn't you pop em like 3 weeks or so after I popped? thats the difference right there..you'll catch up, I'm sure..
thanks again!
I'll be :lurk: those pics..

Latest posts

Latest posts