What's new

Noob, Doin the damn thang

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I go about 35 to 40%, gives a nice stone. I like a nice head buzz, but also like the medical aspect of a good body buzz for sour aching muscles. You can always pluck a few here and there and then you'll know what stage you like the best for next time.

B/R

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good sublime..yup get you a jewelers loop or a magnifying glass at radio shack they got digital ones.then you can see the trichs real good and watch them go from clear to milky to amber...you want some amber in there and you get a bad ass stone yo.and they will amber up a lil more even after the chop...not like tons but some.
peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey B/R thanks alot for the reply I appreciate it alot. I most definetly want to have that nice medicinal value for those hard days at work. Thanks for coming around :joint:

Hey T wats up my bro, yeah I hear you on the magnifying glass, I already scoped them out at radio shack for 12$ and its like 2 miles away. WOOT! Im gonna pick one up in a week or two, I think its 20x. Thanks for stopping by bro and for the knowledge.

A few more short weeks yall and Ill chop em I hope to get a solid ounce between the two of them. All I know is that the next run is gonna be dialed in ALOT better and probly run 4 plants. We shall see. Peace for now :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Bill thanks alot for stoppin by. Im glad you dig my oj containers. Next run Im gonna use them for vegging and probly 2 gallon pots for flowering. Ill be keepin it updated. Later bro :joint:

C

cellardweller

just smokin through youngblood...
lookin real good round these parts lately! Im glad you made it through your trials and tribulations to finally do the damn thing!
Great job! and keep it green!
~cd

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoooo my brotha Cdubb, you are the man that really got me going in all this stuff. I know you remember when I first started postin shit you was the 1st one to come to me and holla. Ill always respect you for that. This ones for you my brotha. ps Thanks for comin by and for the great comments. :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Finally got some GOOD weed from the city. Its been since about August, Ive been smokin mid bullshit. Some outdoor grown fruity ass weed. YUM Ill get some good close up of buds soon. QP

Ill probly get a update in a day or two.
Peace now :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Heres an update, I didnt take any good shots r anythig. But, none the less the buds are gettin fatttt and frosty and stankkyy a few more weeks.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Do yall think I should cut the small buds off the bottom of the plants soon. Im thinking 3 weeks tops is how much longer they have to go. I just wanna get the big buds on em really fat an sticky.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

cut em now now now..shoulda cut em goin into flower if you want big heavy tops. But this way, you get a lil sample as well..:muahaha: What and at what strength are you feeding with right now?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you could cut them now sublime.just remember that ur gonna slow the plant down by a few days.
i always cut the lower growth the day i flip them,and then like 3 weeks into flower again if needed.
like c-dubb said you shoulda did it long ago bro.
at this point its up to you,just remember for next time to do it earlier...thats what ya do maing learn from mistakes and correct them each time.
lookin good all in all my man...if i were you id concentrate on gettin some quality smoke this time,and you look like ur on ur way there already.
and next run you can concentrate on gettin the buds fatter and a bigger yield.
ya know? just my two cents brotha.
peace -T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo yo yo my fam. Im not gonna cut anything you guys set me straight. Imma just let em go. As T said next time is gonna be sweet, which reminds me I found a badass square 5 gallon pot at work today!! Woot. Ill put that to good use. And yo Cdubb I am following foxfarms sites feeding schedual to the Tee. It is 2 teaspoons of tiger bloom and 1 tablespoon of big bloom to the gallon. Anyone got an reccomendations of seeds to get off the bay for the next grow?? Im thinkin Flo???

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait till tomorrow night yo around midnight and see what the weekend specials bring out...look for some mod gear..also dj short,i missed out on my red eyed bride,im still sick over that one...sighs...peace

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Word up my man. Ill be asleep at that time but I am up at 5am Friday so Imma peep em then. If red eyed brides on there Ill pick a pack up for you my man. But yea we shall see what happens. Gonna try an pick up a magnifiyin glass at radio shack tommorow see how my trichs look.

I dont think yall can tell much from the pictures but, the planted I topped is more sativa dom then the one I lst'd. So I think there might be a difference in time. WE SHALL SEE!!!!!!!

C

cellardweller

Well, whatever you decide to do, I wish you heavy harvests and red eyes all around!
The feeding sched. sounds right since you are following to the "T"..
~cd

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Cdubb yeah the plants are looking soo nice and they smell the whole room that the closet is in. I know this is gonna be some potent ass smoke just look how much resin hows built up on certian spots of the buds. YUMM But for real man you helped me get my feet wet. Imma get some good shots up probly at the end of this upcoming weekend. Be easy man.

Hey there stones cafe, how you doin? Thanks for coming by and for the kind words. Doei :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts