What's new

Noob, Doin the damn thang

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Yes it was nirvana. I popped 4 seeds had 3 males and one female. The one female I had was kick ass, very potent.... I never worked up a tolerance on it either, still have a bit stashed away for rainy days. It grows well multi branched too. I topped mine, and pegged it down. I believe the strain is durban poison x white widow.

B/R

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey B/R thanks for droppin that knowledge. I am very very excited to see how these gals go. Thanks again for coming in. :joint:

I went an seen the gals I took my camera but, for my SD card ughh. Either way I checked em out and they looked great the slimmer plant is filling out and maturing alot faster then the fatter one, yall will see tommorow im sure. btw I think Im gonna order ak48 this week and start germinating them behind the gals. Peace for now :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup sublime.lookin forward to the new pics ,glad we could help.peace-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Pictures are gonna have to wait till tommorow, It doesnt seem like Imma be able to go visit my babies today. I seen em yesterday though and they looked great. The LST plant is really getting fat buds an maturing quick. The plant I topped is growing slower but, is lookin sick as fuck and is gonna yeild pretty good I think. Pics asap sorry T. peacee brooo :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I promised pics...

I promised pics...

My newest bubbla sherlock styled. I love it. The bud is 30$ for 7grams, its decent, I want to smoke good weed though.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I got a question. Should I start counting the flowering weeks starting the day I did 12/12 or the day the 1st pistals showed up. It took about a week for pistals to show up after 12/12. An answer will be great thanks yall. Going to go see my babies now come back later for update.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i go by the day i flip them bro.but ya know just cause its suppose to be a "60-70 day"strain or whatever some will take longer or sometimes shorter...sometimes ...
so ya really gotta just let the plant tell ya when its done.keep an eye on the trichs.get them to the point ya like.do you have a scope to magnify the trichs for ya?if not ya can get one at radio shack and places like that.or a jewelers loop.
the ones at rs are cool though for the 20 or so.
and also the pistils yo wait till they are 70 % orange is kinda a general rule of thumb...i hope this high ass ramblin helped ya out my man.peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Word my man, I got that. Thanks for the answer, I just wanna get the weeks down so I know when to start flushing an shit. My nigga is here so we are gonna play COD4 on xbox live for a little then Imma upload my photos. Gimmie an hour r so peeps. peaceee :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
They also are starting to smell good. Both have a musty/skunky smell with a pine undertone but the Lst'd one has a good fruity smell to it too.

S

ShantiShiva

that looks really nice man,

like the way the popped so early, maybe its that snake doing wonders hehe :p

But nizle grow u got there, gonna tjeck in now and then for sure. :joint:

ShantiShiva

Last edited:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
hey nice looking girls you got there. Came by to check out your girls and just read through your adventures. So much to go right and so much to go wrong. Sounds like your having fun, thanks for sharing.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey avalon, thanks for coming by an such. I sure am having a fun time and learning alot. I hope to see you around. Later :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
My friend and I just ordered 10 different strains from Nirvana. We got a 4 and a 6 pack from this weekends Seedbay specials. Some strains that are next are ak-48, citral, ice, jock horror, others include, hindu kush, snow white, auroa indica, haze, haze19xskunk, Northern lights. Shit is poppin

Edit: O ya today I should be takin some pics of my ladies and posting them this afternoon. I hope!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yooo thanks alot for coming by man. Haaa Yea that 1st shot is my favorite shot from that day. Hopefully more better ones to be coming. O ya, I did have a question to ask you, if you recall when you harvested yours, like the color of the trichs?? Just curious I wanna make the best out of this. Thanks alot man :joint: