What's new

Nomaad OD:2010

localhero

here is that unknown og.....been out since may 5.....no signs of flower at all.....now starting to veg quickly that the weather has turned. :dance013:

i have to say your unknown og looks soo similar to my unknown og. ill edit in a pic in a sec. waiting on battery charger.

picture.php

Nomaad, dont you have some og's in your stable? this plant is kinda not making sense to me, the leaves look way too fat to be sativa. ive been burned several times with ogs, im not keeping my hopes up that she's legit. look familiar at all with yours?

Last edited:
I've had most of my 80%-100% Indica's out for 2 weeks now without supp light... Been doing great, vegging like crazy.. more vigorous than all my sativas so far...

Madd, are my BD's supposed to take off? While they are doing just fine, they dont seem to be capitalizing as much as i thought they would. My temps here have been an average of 90 these past two weeks, thought that would have put them in overdrive but not as much as the 50/50 indica/satvia strains.

picture.php

Nomaad, dont you have some og's in your stable? this plant is kinda not making sense to me, the leaves look way too fat to be sativa. ive been burned several times with ogs, im not keeping my hopes up that she really is an og. look familiar at all with your ogs?

Looks like my OG. I think mines version II, and looks exactly like mine. I have always thought the same, looks 50/50 not pd sativa, but during flowering it seems to revert to more sativa traits.

Did you top that early?

nomaad

Veteran
If your Bd's are not outgrowing everything in your garden, something is wrong.

I have found that the OG and the Sour D give you bushier plants when you take the cuts from a mom that is a week into flower. My Sour D looks like its been topped 4 times... but it has not been touched.

I have Diablo, Abusive, Tahoe, Ogre (Shrek) and my original OG cut which was said to be tahoe and tastes like tahoe to all who try her, but looks different from the Tahoe that comes from a more trusted source. We'll see what happens there. I am going to pot them all up in one or two pots and see what happens. Your plant looks like it could be an OG. I can always tell from smelling a stem rub. All you can do is run her, take clones before it is too late, and if the smoke is OGK, you'll know it. You may never know which...but do you really care? If it tastes like OG and stones me like OG, I am happy to call it OG. I have accumulated the cuts I have merely in search of the best cut for a favorite strain. I would like to get my hands on a decent sized Triangle Kush too. Some of the best OG I have smoked was when Tom Hill shared a bit of the TK with me on a visit. Powerhouse smoke and extremely potent perfect OG taste and smell. I think this is the cut referred to as The White. if this discussion is to go any further, I would ask kindly that it not degenerate into the typical OG argument about who got what from who. Thanks.

nomaad

Veteran
Take a pic of the side view, fucusing on the stem structure of the plant. Closeups of the nodes are helpful too.

Here is 2 BD's. They are supposedly different, both from reliable sources...

If i cant get it to post youll have to click my link... sorry, havent figured out how to post pics yet..

One on the left is in a 10gal, right is in a three gal.... both healthy as could be... optimal conditions... full sun, dry nice hot weather... grows at a good rate, but it isnt "outgrowing everything in my garden"...

I do have many large producers though.... Super Lemon Haze, Great White Shark hybrids etc.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=17120&pictureid=401113

picture.php

nomaad

Veteran
They look like happy, healthy Blue Dream to me. Perhaps you are just blessed with lots of very vigorous genetics. Planty would tell you to do a thorough multi-spectrum sap test if you want to know if the plant is in optimal condition for vigorous growth. He would not be wrong.

They look like happy, healthy Blue Dream to me. Perhaps you are just blessed with lots of very vigorous genetics. Planty would tell you to do a thorough multi-spectrum sap test if you want to know if the plant is in optimal condition for vigorous growth. He would not be wrong.

Cool, thank you.

My buddy is coming to do SAP tests next weekend, so we'll see from there.

localhero

heres the close up and side view of the og. i top almost every plant i have. atleast once. the structure is a little whacky lookin, maybe because its been trained through that cage.

close up:
picture.php

side view:
picture.php

nomaad

Veteran
Looks like OG to me. The last pic looks like the Ogre.

Speaking of the Ogre, two of four plants in my black box have become... not so happy. Not sure whether or not this is nute burn...but the soil is straight Roots Greenfields and perlite. No amendments... Scary. I hit them with Roots Trinity Yesterday and today was their first day of full sun. I noticed a similar burn on one other plant, a Pre98 Bubba...the only of its kind in the garden.

2010_0608-007.jpg

2010_0608-011.jpg

2010_0608-012.jpg

2010_0608-013.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
yesterdays mix was Roots Trinity, Tiny bit of old Tarantula and Piranha, and Protekt.

I guess I could just blame it all on AN.

nomaad

Veteran
yes. that would be a relief... but it doesn;t look like it to me... in one of the shots you can see a lower leaf that is bluerry, but maybe you can make out the uniformity of the affected area...not as much like sunburn.

I should go take a better pic of that leaf.

BugMeNot

if a plant was to snap in the middle causing almost a y shape from were the stock comes up. how much would this effect the growth? seems to have happened to one of my plants and quite worried about it now.

plough

Speaking of the Ogre, two of four plants in my black box have become... not so happy. Not sure whether or not this is nute burn...but the soil is straight Roots Greenfields and perlite. No amendments... Scary. I hit them with Roots Trinity Yesterday and today was their first day of full sun. I noticed a similar burn on one other plant, a Pre98 Bubba...the only of its kind in the garden.

looks mostly like sunburn. what else would it be?

Looks like nut burn to me... just my opinion.

My OG VII is definately the most sensitive strain to nuts that im running right now.. but i hear the diff OG's are different anyway.

localhero

well thats where our ogs seperate then, the one i have loves nutes. but im all organic and its harder to over do it.

Latest posts

Latest posts