What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

[youtubeif]vu_tvemD578[/youtubeif]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

picture.php

ms2
picture.php

picture.php

ms2
picture.php

no gnats at all..funny when i think about fungal gnat thread and the long postings ..
EDIT and about rootinfection i bet just using usual soil life conditioners or wht ever is keeping that away ...i think this is also a disease from unbalance in cycle like every else disease..
the guy's with balanced soil and soillife who just water water dont have this i bet...
and the one fct up plant at one grow from miles was surely from fert explosion and not from root infection...i think.when i remember back..she was similar looking like the plants on my ultra shit overfert grow...

ok i dunno bout tropes zones but for n° zones the gnat thread appears to be funny to me... but better i keep my mouth close and be thankful...hehe..

edit...but nema tagetes ccrop is anti bad-nematode plant;)...

wasgedn

btw keeping flats wet while harvest keeps dust away...they do it the same in auto lack spray chambers...
cause dust ,i also see not much sense in partly sweep a room and cut a plant right after ...

edit...switched day and night cycle didnt leave much time too...

wasgedn

after cutting plants , i did put out the rootball on most pots and did ewc fert and stuff layer on bottom and did rootball back ...
so low till 3rd run is coming..
was (wasgedn accidental seeds ...copyright protected domain..now you kno..) lmao..yo syd
1 501*nl
sws
1 bd98 s1
4 biker kush
and
people under the stairs genetics
2 ecsd*(sfv*chem
1 heirloom orange s1
2 heirloom orange*grape stomper

wasgedn

how much would cost me a patent for my rip off strain wasgedn#1 ?

chucker norris is also my name...hehe...rumpelstielchen too...

i really have to change my name back to wasgedn...sry whazup

edit...ok i did pm skipper ...next time i want to lock on i get shok wtf is on until i remember again..skip is working fast

wasgedn

the magic happens in the first 10 cm max 15 cm soilsurface.....under that soillife gets less ...i got few pots which i dont did new bottom fert and stuff layer...i only layer on top on this ones...we will see...

wasgedn

i asked my OL what means eierlikör in english...and she meant egg nuger...or nugger..or what ever

i had a look now_ i meant egg liqueur...3 sad smelling intense like egg liqueur after harvest ...bit sweet too..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
man im sorry i havent been in here to keep u company...

but i LOVE youre just chugging along, chatting with yourself haha. glad you got into the new seeds! no time to catch up on your thread just saying hi, ill get caught up soon...

happy holidays friend!

wasgedn

servus brodi
happy new year my friend.....

when you just write what you think its to unfiltered for some i guess..
[youtubeif]Jgw107deFcg[/youtubeif]
he he

wasgedn

so i have another:
i use still first carbon filter i bought...growshop told me back then i couldnt refill the filter from primklima but you can...paw...they tell not english speaking people that the CARBON filter company does sell special carbon filters not knowing they using same coal like in the cheaper ones from prima klima..its both carbon but they sell it as other technique

but i never bought new carbon...no no...
i washed the carbon and soaked it in EM over night , next day dried with hair drier and back...
you need to stamp the coal in it from first layer at beginning till end otherwise it doesnt fit in all back...
running smooth into next round 7 now..

wasgedn

thats me on my this years outdoor spot ,doing some preparation shizl...
picture.php

now you kno....i aam not really compatible to today's people...

wasgedn

i had a read into string theory...
i am trying to calibrate the other 8 dimensions on that place , cause bad light
its ancient procedure(ultra-orthodox)...i cant call you any info on that or i get slaved in the afterlife...

wasgedn

maybe you all dont believe me that i liked the 501*nl most...but its true...it comes from OG..the nl was not bad too...its true OG wakes you up in the morning and kicks you into bed in evening..
mango safir is good..good yield..awesome look...some have ultra nice aroma but its no 44g12HP or a bd98 or so...but it come on place number 2 ...fo sho i have more resin and resinrails on that plants as some on the resin godqueen's...hehe..they did remove voting button for most resinous plant...
i even like the monster sad better than the the kc's...i suspect it comes from inbreeding...he did comment on that batch.. i thought and i commented its from uvb lamp the mutated leafs but now i thinking other...you all had old batches of kc..
i loved to had a s1 from the best generation...no they hate me even more but thats wasup...
i learned they all use a skunk or lily or what ever at some point on low percentage,only core genetic get stated...
in kc is skunk1...fo sho....thats why he knew neville did use a skunk too in bd98....
and the sad....same picture same seed pack for s1 and f1...totally different plants and in f1 is a sativa..100%

and i am no agent of nobody...
im not going to make a seed company...

wasgedn

i hate germinating....im good with it but i got always some who stretch tiime...
bk is super...sws always...one orange/stomper sprouted just in the soak water ,never had that..im very bitchy bout that...i want them sproud all after 24-36 max 48 hours after planting , to get done with that shit phase...i get it always instead of only a few...
bigger seeds are sprouting easier then smaller sometimes i have feeling...

wasgedn

let the male opening 2 sacks for open pollination was good...
got only under a dozen seeds per plant...one plant behind fan behind male has roduced round bout 50...no felled loss to yield...