What's new

No Till Corner

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
in my opinion stabilize means that the stock wont mutate or intersex or be weird while inbred (should) mean that the stock will only throw very similar phenotypes. inbreeding could be referring to just the single act of plant sex and doesn't necessarily imply that the line has been stabilized first. stabilizing a line can take several generations, as should inbreeding as well. again, just my two cents

wasgedn

thx lesco
smile.gif
--------------------------
@syd....i think now , organic growing not need a week longer...but it could be when driving chembreeded stuff....
sadf1 should have other name...i mean f1 is his own for sure...but same pic as s1 and sentence f1 fast version imply to me same plant but 1 week faster...not different strain...
the monster sad will be heavy yea...but late ...maybe even 11...she flowers slowly and looks like sativa...
i found pic from other grow on ic...had i seen this pic before i would have replaced it with kc,sm & my own crosses...
but she must be smoked to give finished results...
but she shrink my yield on the other variety's too...
ye i kno guy's tutti frutti effect but you can get it mannaged but seems not with x*x*rud...and again this was mistake from bankguy...this was last time i broke my plans and do experiments...i did enough experiments...another thing , i actually dreaming from mono cropping all the time but bla bla eheh......i need to build my own collective...could be difficult ...feeling like an 0,01%er nowadays...
EDIT for the webrecord i building no collective i stay at home all the time and watching dumbest tv shows and surfing all day...made great successes to get dumber every day...
----------------------------
i have feeling that :youre taking them out of tent for walk ,often :is regulating stretch too , could this be??
-------------------------------
and btw in nirvanna bottle is a good amount of rockdust(azomite)...he he(sarcastic eheh):huggg:

G

I don't know about those fast versions...probably crossed with autos?

Hehe,I think lots of light and crushing stems has more to do with this...

Yes,I know about azomite in Nirvana ingredients...Just don't trust them totally that there is everything in there...At least test in their microbe /myco series showed pretty zero populations :biggrin:

wasgedn

At least test in their microbe /myco series showed pretty zero populations
biggrin.gif
very helpfull comment syd...

yep its ruderalis in sad f1 it but maybe some sat too..
the real fast version is ms followed by sm...ms i could harvest milky...on day 45 1212

thx boyd....im so stoked

wasgedn

i raised temp to 20-22 celcius and i guees cause of fert toppings the gnats are back...have feeling the larves love hot soil...
but no worries bout gnats...they will do no harm to my cannabis...
i forgot you in the US do not use "weed"term for cannabis anymore..or did you ever..?

wasgedn

[youtubeif]VJQ2Yb0EIBQ[/youtubeif]

day 47
ms1 1212 harvest ...this is cell pic i got others to come

picture.php

ms2
picture.php

day54

kc km phen i guess... seems to yield better than female's c99

picture.php

kc china phen i guess

picture.php

snow moon 1 harvest day 54 1212

picture.php

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

when you would drive her hard (...)this would be connected and rockhard but not as good as this ganja hehe...Edit and its dense bud too...good yielder..she had less space cause bla..i dont want to get angry again..
picture.php

wasgedn

best avatar name : NO TELL
best a.k.a : genotype sexworker and strainwhore (you got to love him for that
best signiture :the one bout creating his own and use what you got _the true essence of growing

guess which weed is the best this grow.....
he he..
i always have one strain after my tutti frutti grows i wished i had do mono with..
ok no i have to wait a bit in 2 weeks i tell ya

in the meantime click to 1:22:33
[youtubeif]dXxDphoxf4g[/youtubeif]
i never plays his murder sets when get recorded but this one tune is a dubplate i bet...

Latest posts

Latest posts