What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 Haze Jones

12/22

12/22

She's going strong....I've given her 2x the top dressing that I would normally feed, and she still seems hungry!

Smell is getting stronger by the day...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy New Year all!

Here's an update , she's still going strong 45 days in now. Had some PH issues due to a bad sensor in my TDS meter, but just reverted to the old-school dropper method. Turns out I was watering my ladies with water that was closer to ~8.75 for a while I guess.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whelp, she's pretty much done. I moved her outside for the last 2 days before I give her the chop.

Has a delicious earthy, lemon, sweet and stinky smell. Pretty complex, will be interesting to see how it comes across in the flavor once dried.

I'm glad I took a cutting, will definitely run her again. I'd like to pop another seed or two to see what kind of variety I might see.

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update and thread bro.
Whelp, she's pretty much done. I moved her outside for the last 2 days before I give her the chop.

Has a delicious earthy, lemon, sweet and stinky smell. Pretty complex, will be interesting to see how it comes across in the flavor once dried.

I'm glad I took a cutting, will definitely run her again. I'd like to pop another seed or two to see what kind of variety I might see.

View Image

View Image

ankhori

Beutiful plant!!
:plant grow:

View Image

View Image