What's new

Nirviana's White Rhino Smokey Report

G

nirvana strains rank among my favorites.... as far as the white rhino?? thats my main crop..... love the citrus smell (almost like a cleaner) hard dense flowers. Great yielder. Here is a thread of mine with all Nirvana White Rhino.If you are a fan of Nirvana strains and like white rhino, check out nirvana "ICE"

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=136706#post136706

B

Bazarocka

Been Doing business with those guys along time. While I lived In Europe and now here in the States. UUUUmmmmm White Rhino, I did a grow of that last year. It is a favorite. Oh Yes

G

Hi Smokey

Does this strain veg fast or slow? I am thinking about getting some

G

Hi Nate it a great choice. The Rhino is a very fine indica dom plant. They veg rather normally. I usually veg for six weeks reguardless of strain. As I try to time the finish of my flower room and germ and veg seeds for that time period. This makes your question one of the hard ones, but they veg pretty fast. (I could have typed this with the last 5 words) lol. Best of luck if you get em, Smokey.

Mr. Smee

SmokeyPufmaster said:
The Smell is of a pine forest. Very lite piney smell. Smells just like Lysol Bathroom cleaner. But not obnoxious.
Hey growmates,
I'm new here. I'm a memeber of another forum (cannabis.us.com) and in here I'm writing on the polish forum.
My last crop was a Nirvana's White Rhino too. It's really piney smell, a little like anis. The taste is good when cured properly. Mine is not so potent, I have to hit 3 deep tokes and one light toke from pipe or bong to get a good buzz. It gets you after 5-6 minutes and hit you hard right in your head, than falls down to legs. Mine is not so potent because I grew her outdoors and at the end it was a wery rainy weather and mold started to appear on the stems, so i had to chop the ladies a week or 10 days earlier than I should.
All in all a good strain, nice buzz and If smoke a little too much it can knock you out. The high lasts like 2,5-3 hours, than it is possible to smoke a new pipe and you'll be relaxed as hell, really coachlock :joint: :wave: :D

G

Haha, this strain is so cheap I was thinking of buying 2 or 3 packs and doinf a lil' grow on the side

B

Bazarocka

A Week Maybe 2

A Week Maybe 2

NTG :wave: In my Aerosystem I only veg for a week, maybe two. Then straight to 12/12. :canabis: :friends:

Mr. Smee

NateTheGreat said:
Haha, this strain is so cheap I was thinking of buying 2 or 3 packs and doinf a lil' grow on the side
that's a good choice. The strain is definatelly worth the fistfull of dollars it costs :wink: :yummy:

G

Well then you lucked out for 15 bucks. Cos the all the prices have risen.
So i imagine its now like 23-26 bucks.. Anyhow still good price for the White Rhino. peace.. ahh 420 time...

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: