What's new

Nirviana's White Rhino Smokey Report

G

Hello IC Mag'ers, I'd like to pop in here with a report that I wrote last year. I'm curing up several different strains right now and will have smoke reports comming. I hope you enjoy this one. Smokey.

The Appearance is of a two toned brown and green. The bud leaves are green and the calyxes are a tan and brown color. These buds are shiny from tricomes and very very sticky. When you break these buds apart it sticks to itself. When you pull it apart the buds are so tight that you must pull it apart, then pull that apart, then pull that apart, you get the idea. It’s endless. When you finish pulling the bud apart you will have some nice finger hash to scrape off your fingers. Let me tell you it slows down the typing of this report.

The Smell is of a pine forest. Very lite piney smell. Smells just like Lysol Bathroom cleaner. But not obnoxious.

I must tell you that I smoke joints. So in a joint this weed burns very slow and hard to keep light. It is very resinous and coats the ciregette paper with black tar as it burns. Don’t get me wrong it burns well while you’re tokin but stop for a while and it goes out.

The Taste test. I’m smoking a joint of this right now and what comes to mind is piney.
Lite semi-smooth but not very expansive. You cannot hold this in for long. The piney taste will cause you to exhale sooner than you would like. It reminds me of Super Silver Haze. It has a very strong taste somewhat harsh and you just can’t hold the smoke in for long. I leaves a pine cough drop residual on your tongue which is not unpleasant if you like cough drops.

The High When I smoked my first joint of it. It passed my sticky test, my burn test and my taste test but here I was trying to decide on the high. Then it hit me. It hit me HARD.
This is truly one of the creeper strains. The high takes you over in about ten minuets. And you get light headed. I actually get a positive sativa inspired high. Also I feel waves of body high flowing through my body. The waves start in my gut and flow right up to my head and feed the head high more strength. WOW it’s a double edge sword. This stuff is potent! Why for $15 it’s a steal. The high lasts a long time and if you smoke too much your eyelids will keep attempting to meet. I highly recommend this strain to newbie and old-timers alike. The yield is there the potency is there and it’s very easy to grow. I will grow it again. All comments welcome on this report. You couldn’t enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed smoking it.

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smokey I just recieved my WR beans today and can only hope they look half that good 3 months from now, thank you for the report and 1 question home many girls did you get out of the 10 seeds?

Mr.Wags

Nice plant and great report!

Nice plant and great report!

Smokey,
That WW is beautiful. Excellent report. Sounds like I got something to look forward to :joint: I have some going to flower soon. They are an old version of nirvana WW. Did you notice any purpling in the stems and leaves when they were young? They have very tight nodes and have eaves that kinda feeling like cucumber leaves (fuzzy). I am wondering whether my batch >5 years old are different than newer batches. Another great job and smoke report Smokey!

:smoke:

NoS

G

Mr Wags, your welcome! I got six of ten females. And WR is nute sensitive so don't overfeed.

Nugs, Thanks to you! But this was White Rhino by Nirviana. And yes the stems did purple. This strain surprized me so much and turned me on to Nirviana seeds. I don't know how Nirviana takes care of their parent stock. I would hope that the have the same parents cause I got another pack waiting to go.

G

$15.00 dollars???
Where did you get the beans from? What seedbank?
as that price is right down my alley. Please let me know

sack

G

aggh Nirvana
I typed my other message before reading the whole thread. thats a noobie for you.
lol

sack

G

WOW!

WOW!

Excellent work smokey, lovely looking buds!

Two words: insane bargin.:yes:

Peace

:smoke:

G

sackoweed, yep Nirviana's White Rhino it's bomb weed.

Thanks Vermonter, again it is an insane bargin for such powerful pot.

I apreciate you fellas stoping by.

my next choice

my next choice

i am currently growing out nirvana aurora indica. i have a thread on them. so far i am very pleased with their genetics. the plants are healthy and at 3 weeks, one is pre flowering. bad thing? i think it is a male.

my next choices i was thinking was ak 48, and white rhino.

they look nice, and seems my type of plant

thanks for the pics!!

:yummy:

ms right

C

Chamba

championship growing there SmokeyPufmaster..perfect in every way.

how's it rate on the munchie meter?

G

Grow light, thanks! The rhino surprized me with their potency. This strain was very stable too. Oh and I liked the Rhino over the AK-48.

Chamba, thanks! and you get mucho muchies. But it's somewhat delayed like the high.

B, she yeilded real well for me. Others say they don't yeild but avarage. But I got big budded plants.

G

Hey Smokey , nice grow man :eek:

I love too see Nirvana's growing well & i love too see growers that grow Nirvana's properly , peace :canabis:

G

Awesome report Smokey....now don't go telling me you can't write as creative a smoke report as me....it feels like I'm reading myself! :D

This is the kind of report that can make or break a strain....detailed, interesting and tells it like it is....wish more reports would go in this direction :yes:

tokinjoe

Damn fine plants you have there Smokey. As far as Nirvana seeds, a good friend of mine told me Nirvana's seeds, despite the price, are as good as any other he's tried. He's grown out a bunch of them and that's all he orders. I'm glad to see someone do a report on WR. I've been kinda looking at that one myself....Peace. :canabis:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Hey Smokey, thanks for the killer report. I'm doing the WR outside this year and I have a few Questions for you. How was the triming process? Did it take forever or was the leaf to flower ratio real low? How was the yield, was it low/medium/high? How will it do as pain relief medicine? Thanks. :friends:

G

hallucinogen, thanks for stoping by. I apreciate the comments.

Justsayno, If it's not the most powerful Nirviana strain I'd like to know what is? I do have some Ice and Nl x haze seeds from Nirviana that might contend.

Hi Blue, thanks but you swell my head so much! I'm just glad you enjoyed reading it, it seems to help people make a choice when seed buying. Thank you again.

Joe Thanks bro. I've only had one bad experance with Nirviana seeds. This was about four years ago with Masterkrush. Bad germ rate, bad m/f ratio and the lone female I got grew all the way to 6' in early flower fell over and died. That was the old package, They've been right on lately. Look at this one.

KGB, your welcome, I apreciate it. Rhino is hard to trim. It is extremely sticky and scissors will gum up and do you no good. If you try to get all the bud leaf it will take you awhile. But the plant has great flower to leaf ratio and the yeild was medium/high. Surprizing more than I imagned. This makes excellent pain relief no doubt about it.

Hi Hi HIGH! *smiles* Once again... you nailed it to a tee! Agree 150% that Nirvana White Rhino is an amazing bargain... its great smoke at whatever the price.

White Rhino is my first choice at "nap time"... puts me into blissful slumber... without a "hangover" once awake. Fantastic taste... smooth smoke... deep Indica buzz.

*waves bye* Akiko... oh, almost forgot... *shoves a burning joint of Jack through the screen to you...*