What's new

nirvana seeds

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Nirvana are great, popped my growing cherry on a pack of their Top44 (Viking x Skunk, not available anymore) and also grew Snow White which came out great. Have also smoked their White Rhino which was top-class too.
Their seeds can go toe-to-toe with the big names imho.
Would definitely buy again!

catalyte

Veteran
good info in here! :yes:

i'm looking for info in Pure Power Plant.

anyone got anything to say about this one??

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,many years ago,,had 1 nirvana ice,grown outside,a beautiful plant,caked in crystal,stank so much had to move it to other side of garden,,away from neigbours,,i remember what an amazing colour it was,,, great weed -potency wise as well,,,cheers s2

igrowone

Veteran
good info in here! :yes:

i'm looking for info in Pure Power Plant.

anyone got anything to say about this one??

i found the nirvana PPP to be interesting, to say the least
the rep is a easy to grow sativa dominant smoke, at least in effect
what i got(and this was just 1 female) was a very indica looking girl
very good producer, and crazy amounts of resin
i wouldn't describe is being all too sativa, though there was some of that
i would call it a very calming smoke, kind of low ceiling
and i was looking for calming, on balance satisfied, but i would have liked more sativa

ChroNicoN

nirvana are one of the oldest breeders .. it's more likely other breeders ripping off their genetics .... nirvana is good and the price doesn't represent the "get what you pay for" and i agree with the other statements other breeders charge way too much ... if you have ever created seeds 10 seeds are nothing, you can easily create craploads off one branch and it's a joke some charge almost or around $200 for 10 .... sure some may have taken alot of time in creating the strain with crossing etc but no way is it worth that .... but if i was looking for keepers in nirvana strains it would be more of a pheno hunt then some

ChroNicoN

if i was nirvana i would create yet another sister company and pheno hunt/rework all their strains and charge a little more

or just do that and label the reworks as #2 or something ... going for 20+ year old formulated genetics kinda puts me off a little except for classic strains like landrace sativas etc

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They do a lot of volume at a great price point.... but, that said if they were not good, they would not still be around.

They are a well run outfit. That reminds me to check out their weekend whooper!

R.Fortune

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the 'best' weed we ever grew came from a $10 pack of 'jock horror'... it kicked ass... unfort being newbies (read stupid), did not taking cuttings... we have been pheno searching thru packs of jock for the last 5yrs.. have not found it yet...

bigbag

Veteran
just had a fem aurora go full blown hermi ! and it's not from stress/light leaks, buyer beware...

Dirt Life

Veteran
IMHO, Nirvana beans are a mixed bag. What's great about them, is that for the price of 1 pack of another breeders beans, you could get a couple of Nirvana packs... more of a chance of coming across a great plant. Most strains I ran from them always had lots of variations within, definitely requires pheno hunts. But, Nirvana definitely has diamonds waiting to be found in the rough.

Ganja Maker

This thread needs more pics. Here's some papaya at 7 weeks of flower.
picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
May be a fluke as I have never run Nirvana's seeds before, but the fem NL I harvested is killer. Best of the strains I ran this last time, and most of the others were more money.

I will be getting more NL from them.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana

Nirvana

I loved Nirvana seed, I grew the Afghani,White Rhino and the NLXHaze. All produced very good plants and topshelf bud. The rhino was the most potent of all and the NLXHaze was super good. I don't know what the new stock is like but in 2005 it was great.

attachment.php

Colombian grown Nirvana NLXHaze 2007

Peace from Colombia!

Last edited:

purple_man

Veteran
good to hear nirvana still/again doing a good job, used to grow alot of those back in the 90s or so, when they came out: snow white, white widow, white rhino, blue mystic, bubblegum, ice, were all great... can't remember a single let down of those guys... sadly sometimes down the road they fuqed something up with the father used, cause from that time there were purple phenos in all crosses, that's where the odd weak phenos started poppin up, i hope they managed to solve that

blessss

there goes edro

Veteran
Ran Nirvana's AK48 and Femmed Blue Mystic a few years ago. AK48 was vigorous in veg and very productive in flower. I pulled over an oz per plant in small pots with a short veg, nice smoke as I remember. Blue Mystic had varying phenos, best plant grew candlestick like colas of fruityness, nice trich coverage, but the smoke only had average potency. Pulled 3oz off another Blue Mystic but quality was way low on her. Not bad for the money.

Seismic

I ran blue mystic and k2 as some of my first packs ever, a few years back. K2 produced some very nice smoke. Blue mystic was tasty, but the buzz was very mild. Popped the last of those old K2's a couple weeks ago for the hell of it. Interesting to see k2 isn't even sold anymore.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New York Power Diesel comes highly recommended. There are a few more as well, but I'm keeping those secret.

R.Fortune