What's new

nirvana seeds

Madjag

Veteran
picture.php

Now you've done it. You're opening a nice can of worms.

SpayceRayce

Is their a reason that nirvana seeds are less expensive than say seed boutique or other breeders.?
Yes. Nirvana doesn't innovate, or originate, new strains (for the most part). Their beans are "interpretations or re-imaginings" of other breeders strains, or those other strains crossed to a solid dependable mother, like a specific Skunk. They also are a collective, meaning they contract out the strains to other grower/breeders, so the work is spread out, not one centre doing all the work. Nirvana beans are, in my opinion, excellent value for the money. Their AK48 (a reworking of Serious Seeds AK47), and White Rhino are world class pot seeds, the herb you can grow from them absolutely top drawer stuff. They have many, many strains that are very well thought of, and getting a Gypsy 4 pack for $85 dollars (40 beans) is the BEST way to build a great bean collection (I have 13 different Nirvana packages). Not knocking other breeders or collectors. I'm no pot snob, but I am frugal (read cheap), and I grow strictly ghetto. I love Nirvana seeds. Hope this helps.

THC123

Veteran
i also have had nothing but good results from them

its funny how people sometimes compare seeds to a caddilac or a ferrari

you get what you pay for, i say bullshit, also cheap seeds can be very good

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Blown away by their White Widow- completely connoisseur quality that would impress anyone.
Or it could just be my green thumb. :whistling: But probably not.

As said above, lots of strains are crossed with Skunk, so if you get Durban Poison, for example, while it might turn out great, it isn't truly DP.

Beule

nirvana seeds are not cheap, other "breeders" are just too expensive.

in my opinion, there is no reason for paying more than 10-30 $, €...for a package of ten regular seeds. fems should be a little bit cheaper.

yoss33

Veteran
Most of Nirvana's offerings are good, and Nirvana are getting better with the years at what they do, unlike some of their competitors whose quality is getting more and more questionable.

Their seeds cost less because they are not burdened with ego games. They prefer to sell more seeds to more people making the same profit as selling less seeds to less people. Other "breeders" are playing the hypocrisy game of having super-duper seeds that "deserve" to cost a lot more, blame others for stealing their work when in fact NOBODY pays any financial compensation to the creators of what he started with. Have you heard anybody of the breeders that complain that their work is stolen pay any revenue to anybody elese? For the mexican, thai, afghan, etc. genes he started with? As if his work of selecting among 5 generations costs 100% of the $100 he asks for, and the hundreds of generations grown by farmers and other breeders before that are.... errr.. no work that he did "steal".

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Most of Nirvana's offerings are good, and Nirvana are getting better with the years at what they do, unlike some of their competitors whose quality is getting more and more questionable.

Their seeds cost less because they are not burdened with ego games. They prefer to sell more seeds to more people making the same profit as selling less seeds to less people. Other "breeders" are playing the hypocrisy game of having super-duper seeds that "deserve" to cost a lot more, blame others for stealing their work when in fact NOBODY pays any financial compensation to the creators of what he started with. Have you heard anybody of the breeders that complain that their work is stolen pay any revenue to anybody elese? For the mexican, thai, afghan, etc. genes he started with? As if his work of selecting among 5 generations costs 100% of the $100 he asks for, and the hundreds of generations grown by farmers and other breeders before that are.... errr.. no work that he did "steal".

:yeahthats

Everybody is ripping everyone else off anyway.

Justinsane

Nice fast finishing sativa?

Nice fast finishing sativa?

Hi guys!

I´m looking for a nice sativa from Nirvana that is a fast finisher.

Any tips?

Right now i have 2 Aurora indica and 1 Jock Horror going. Any one tried any of those?

Love Justin

Green Sky

AK 48 is Jock Horror/ Ice - - I think Nirvana's description says that AK48 leans to the Sativa side, with POSSIBLE 48 day finishers... whatever that means.

I mean, how can a Sativa flower in 48 days??. Cmon.

^^
I have 2 of them going from seed right now - 20" tall - Feb 1st planting from seed - they look like my Trainwreck. ie Crazy Sativa

bigAl25

Veteran
My Nirvana fem AK48 and Bubblelicious were great plants and smoke, top notch to all the super expensive smoke going around. My experience with their Snow white and blue mystic was not as good, they were also fem seeds. There may be better phenos of snow white and blue mystic, but they were not in my 5 pack of seeds. I will buy their AK48 and bubblelicious again. Peace and respect.

Nirvana is great, my first real genetics were from them and every plant I've grown from them has been amazing high quality bud that gets you really really baked.

I even had one instance where I ordered 2 packs of fem white widow seeds, and one pack had 3/5 seeds smashed during shipping. I sent a pic of it to their customer service and they shipped me out another 5 pack free of charge. I ended up with 12 seeds for the price of 10. Every seed I have planted from them has germed.. Their phenos can differ from strain to strain, but every pheno I've found has been a keeper, and it gives you the ability to pick and choose which qualities you want to keep around in your grow room.

I'm still growing a killer wonder woman pheno from them that I first grew out 3 years ago. It's something I want to keep in my garden forever.

and the prices just can't be beat no matter how hard you try.

I've grown 4 different strains from them so far.

Elite Nugz

I've ran their Pure Power Plant, White Widow, AK48 and Snow White. All top quality smoke. My Snow White pheno was so good that its still in circulation around southern California today. Huge yielder, of frosty buds that cured fast and to perfection. Smoothest smoke I've ever had. The huge clouds you could blow out were pretty impressive. lol.

Thats my experience with Nirvana.

Elite Nugz

I've ran their Pure Power Plant, White Widow, AK48 and Snow White. All top quality smoke. My Snow White pheno was so good that its still in circulation around southern California today. Huge yielder, of frosty buds that cured fast and to perfection. Smoothest smoke I've ever had. The huge clouds you could blow out were pretty impressive. lol.

Thats my experience with Nirvana.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hi guys!

Any tips?

Right now i have 2 Aurora indica and 1 Jock Horror going. Any one tried any of those?

Love Justin

PPP, Pure Powerplant is the fast sativa, yields too :)

Nice tip on the Snow White from Elite Nugs, thanks, will try sometime

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys!

Any tips?

Love Justin

Hey Justin, I've grown out quite a lot of Jock Horror. It's got a couple of nice phenos, one of them has a killer cherry cough drop taste after the cure. JH will also purple up with a temperature drop, due to Nirvana's male Skunk #1. 10 week finish with above average yield and stone.

WelderDan

Veteran
I've ran Master Kush, AK48, Afghani, Papaya, Bubblicious, Misty and Jock Horror. Loved 'em all. The Jock grew the biggest, fattest top cola (2 liter soda bottle size) and had a super heady, trippy paranoid buzz. Looked like it was buried in sugar. Monster of a plant.

Can't beat the quality for the price. And all of them were very hardy and easy to grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts