What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

eastcoastjoe

stinkiest plant i ever grew was nirvana's blue mystic. i laugh when i think of it because i had no idea what i had then, i was a newbie grower. my brother ordered it because it was described as 'LOW ODOR" lol. when we grew it i remember thinkin i should quit if this is what low odor smells like hehe. she was extremely potent and sadly she is not around today.
we ordered them again two years ago but there nothing like they were before. all in all i think nirvana is underrated. its a toss up what u might get but so are most of the poly hybrid bullshit u buy these days, for much more coin. i think there a decent value to be honest

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I ran Blue Mystic a few years, and was surprised by how LITTLE smell it had. It was good smoke though, and tasted smooth and mellow. I would love to find a stinky pheno, sounds fun!

bigAl25

Veteran
:comfort:These are not the sexy late in flower photos but hell I just flipped them last week and it's the best canopy I have had because I topped most of them at least twice. I have 3 blackberry, one maui wowie, 4 aurora indicas, on sbk/bg cross of mine and a blue mystic from 4 years ago that just came up before flip. I'm excited and will put up the sexy flowering photos a few months later.

Attachments

• February 5 2015 photos 001.jpg
    February 5 2015 photos 001.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 11
  • February 5 2015 photos 002.jpg
    February 5 2015 photos 002.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 10
  • February 5 2015 photos 003.jpg
    February 5 2015 photos 003.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 10
  • February 5 2015 photos 004.jpg
    February 5 2015 photos 004.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Waiting on some ice and bubblicious seeds to arrive! Can't wait. Grew the bubblicious like 10 yrs back and it was crazy good. Hopefully the ice will do alrite too

bigAl25

Veteran
:tiphat::tiphat:Here we are at 2 1/2 weeks of flowering. Front row right to left aurora indica, maui wowie, and sbk/bg. Second row all three blackberries, Last row 2 aurora indicas, short blue mystic that's way behind everything else, then my mutant prehistoric plant that came from the aurora indica seed pack. I still see no white hairs on it and do not know if it will ever flower. I'm open to suggestions should I just get rid of it or ride this out. Maybe it's cave man ganja. Or maybe it just a dud of unknown strain. Go Nirvana.

Attachments

• February 17 2015 005.jpg
    February 17 2015 005.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 10
  • February 17 2015 004.jpg
    February 17 2015 004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
  • February 17 2015 003.jpg
    February 17 2015 003.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 11
  • February 17 2015 002.jpg
    February 17 2015 002.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 11
  • February 17 2015 001.jpg
    February 17 2015 001.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 12

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
:tiphat::tiphat:Here we are at 2 1/2 weeks of flowering. Front row right to left aurora indica, maui wowie, and sbk/bg. Second row all three blackberries, Last row 2 aurora indicas, short blue mystic that's way behind everything else, then my mutant prehistoric plant that came from the aurora indica seed pack. I still see no white hairs on it and do not know if it will ever flower. I'm open to suggestions should I just get rid of it or ride this out. Maybe it's cave man ganja. Or maybe it just a dud of unknown strain. Go Nirvana.

Nice garden you got goin there. :) keep us updated....really curious about the aurora indica

sanjuan

I'd say scrap the freak, bigAl. Polyhybrids can misfire like that. It might have been interesting but if no hairs, nah.

Same AI plant I posted above, now at 5 weeks of 12/12:
picture.php

picture.php

I burn the tips on everything I grow--bad VPD, I guess.

Last edited:

johnbobit

nirvana's fem are shit. More herms then females. Bubblegum seems to be a very nice strain. I will be ordering it again.............just never fem again. Should of listened to all the smart people when fems were just coming out. Every breeder went ape shit about how stupid they were.
I get it now.

sanjuan

I used to feel that way, john, but I dunno . . . S_an_nie used to look down on fems but the market wanted them so he made 'em. His Killing Fields fem has phenos all over the place but no hermies in my friend's grow. My current AI fem grow is looking just fine so far and I've got Pentax close-focus binoculars to scope stuff out.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Someone can say something to the Traveling Thai? Something Special to the other Thais out there?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've grown out plenty of feminized seeds and had great results. Haven't done any fem nirvana seeds though. But I got nirvana's fem bubblicious and fem ice ordered.....just keep checking the mail box! Lol. ��

al666

nirvana's fem are shit. More herms then females. Bubblegum seems to be a very nice strain. I will be ordering it again.............just never fem again. Should of listened to all the smart people when fems were just coming out. Every breeder went ape shit about how stupid they were.
I get it now.

never had any herm and i use only female seeds from nirvana...sure during the dark period your plants are in total darkness?

bigAl25

Veteran
Ok, I was disappointed that there wasn't any action on this thread, and Nirvana fems are just the opposite of shit. Mine have been very good for a number of years. We are one day away from 6 weeks of flower. Odor now needs either a carbon filter of some type of cover up for the house. You can smell the reak, but we like it. Fan leave yellowing on the maui wowie and one blackberry. Really good frost on all buds. Staked one blackberry bush, almost broke off on stem, used masking tape to repair, and it looks good so far. Changed to Maxibloom and molasses for my feeds of organic soil. Was using cha ching and molasses. The mutant blackberry is throwing white hairs/buds now. I'm going over 10 weeks of flower for all of them. The aurora indica, maui wowie and blackberry are all interesting strains. Equal amount of frost, aurora is short but impressive frosty buds. blackberry a better yielder, but equally frosty multiple buds. It should yield twice the aurora. Maui wowie , good yield and very frosty buds. I don't know about maui being below other strains in potency, it's buds look every bit as good as the AI and blackberry.

Attachments

• March 11,2014 photos 001.jpg
    March 11,2014 photos 001.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
  • March 11,2014 photos 002.jpg
    March 11,2014 photos 002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • March 11,2014 photos 003.jpg
    March 11,2014 photos 003.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 10
  • March 11,2014 photos 004.jpg
    March 11,2014 photos 004.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 11

bigAl25

Veteran
Concerning taking photos with lights off, does the flash do anything to screw up the darkness period? I'm afraid to take photos during lights off with a flash. Is my concern justified? Thanks for your insight.