What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

leyus

Yeah... AI is suppose to be the most stoned, narcotic Nirvana, but I just picture it to be bland... Just a heavy conk before bed which of course that can be great, but not exactly what I'm going for.... Thats why I said Indica/Hybrid.... I definitely think I need something more Euphoric/Uppy stone instead of Relaxed/Downny

Well most of pure indicas are a bit like that. Depends how much sativa you need to fill like it is interesting? 20% 50%?

White Widow is pretty safe choice if you look for indica/sativa balance.

K2 if you want a bit more on indica side, or try their Bubblelicious it is legendary I think it is one of their best selling seeds. White Rhino or Papaya is without doubt good choice here too.

As for sativa... agian how sativa do you want it to be xD Jock Horror and AK48 are good but they are not pure sativas. Hawaii x Maui Waui is often recommended.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Well most of pure indicas are a bit like that. Depends how much sativa you need to fill like it is interesting? 20% 50%?

K2 if you want a bit more on indica side, or try their Bubblelicious it is legendary I think it is one of their best selling seeds. White Rhino or Papaya is without doubt good choice here too.

As for sativa... agian how sativa do you want it to be xD Jock Horror and AK48 are good but they are not pure sativas. Hawaii x Maui Waui is often recommended.

Sadly the K2 isnt anymore, was one of my first Strains ever!

LOVE'n my Raspberry Cough... Definitely gonna get at least another pack or 2... and really build something off this strain.... I wanna find that 100% Sativa landrace Cambodian... The strain definitely is sativa dom all the way... Definitely landrace with unique f1 hybrid vigor.... I wanna check out Ice for sure too. Pics soon.

That's it, I'm gonna take my Raspberry Cough out of the fridge and get them in soil tonight.
I put 11 HQS California Orange Skunk in soil a few days ago, so far nothing but clover has come up. I was going to start the WOS Brazil Amazonia next and then the RC, but I'm flipping that. The RC just sounds too good.
I've got 5 Papayas flowering right now and they look pretty good. I'll get a pic or two when I take them down.

sanjuan

picture.php

[Repost from the big Blumat thread] Aurora Indica fem seed (purchased 2010), seven weeks from being planted.

This is the more narrow leafed of my eight plants (8/8 germination). My friend grew a few of these a couple years ago and I was surprised at the lack of couch lock. Good potency but energy enough for me to do things during the day.

On the other hand, I've smoked a skunk/papaya cross that really knocked me out.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
My Afghani smelling Papaya

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58796&pictureid=1377437&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Other phenos of the Papaya have more resin, but I really like the smell of this one

Oh yeah since I'm here, my Raspberry Cough are coming up. 9/10 so far. Cheaper than the "High Quality" seeds too...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58796&pictureid=1377429&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

i remember my papaya cross year ago :) one of the best strains i ever grown this time... :)

wordsux

Bubblelicious was my first grow. Came out fantastic..

pink bubblegum pheno is amazing... the smell is heaven

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn I can't wait for the Raspberry Cough to get close to finished so I can start showing her off :) I really can't emphasize on how much I am glad I looked into this strain, and followed through with getting it...

She looks about close to 100% Sat as it can get, but still fast... I swear it looks and smells like what I picture Durban Poison being like, but I never realized how SEXY this Licorice smell is... Its like a sweet Black Licorice without the nasty kick to it, more of a soft SWEET Licorice sugar :)..
Its taking everything I can to not snip off a sample bud..

I should have PPP on the way... I'm gonna definitely be getting some more Raspberry Cough, PPP, and Durban Poison..... I got Cannabiogen Panama on the way too....
FUCKING EXCITED guys..... I've waited a decade to try some of these Sativas.... Its a dream come true being able to grow something this beautiful, and chat with like minded folks as I go through the journey.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
View Image
[Repost from the big Blumat thread] Aurora Indica fem seed (purchased 2010), seven weeks from being planted.

This is the more narrow leafed of my eight plants (8/8 germination). My friend grew a few of these a couple years ago and I was surprised at the lack of couch lock. Good potency but energy enough for me to do things during the day.

On the other hand, I've smoked a skunk/papaya cross that really knocked me out.

is this a 3 leave version like this?

tri-leaf-cannabis-sm.jpg

Found that very often in the Papaya and AI from Nirvana....

sanjuan

None of my eight AI showed whorled phyllotaxy.

As for effects, a lot depends on how stuff is grown and harvested/cured. The same could be said about smell and taste. My friend's AI seemed to love the 600W HPS but I'm flowering under LED, for example.

al666

None of my eight AI showed whorled phyllotaxy.

As for effects, a lot depends on how stuff is grown and harvested/cured. The same could be said about smell and taste. My friend's AI seemed to love the 600W HPS but I'm flowering under LED, for example.

i don't know. For sure a good cure makes the weed to be tastier and stronger, but when i did AI, wow, the stone was something overwhielming, narcotic, anestetic...to me, one of the best indicas on the market for a ridiculous price

bigAl25

Veteran
Hey al666, I hope my four Aurora Indicas turn out as well as yours did. Haven't flipped to 12/12 yet. They are still in veg with my Blackberry and one Maui Wowie.

al666

venus fly trap at 11 weeks and 3 days since 12/12

venus fly trap at 11 weeks and 3 days since 12/12

she's turning violet

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 15

bigAl25

Veteran
al666, Beautiful tops and properly flushed. Great job Mon. Everything will be Irie for you at harvest time.